dollstudio.org

The issue with oral capable heads

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: The issue with oral capable heads

Post by Begog »

LDF wrote:I agree with the OP's list. Although, I can get satisfaction with my doll seated.

I find the goose-neck to be useless when trying to re-position the head when my doll is on all fours, for example.
That goose neck will be a loose neck if you use her for blow jobs much. :drinking:

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hello all,

I must have missed this thread and I wanted to chime in.

I have a Sanhui 145 face b and oral capable. I did get small tears at the corners of mouth but they are an easy fix. I am an average sized guy. Sanhui oral is pretty damn good in my opinion. No face distortion and gets some pretty good suction. 8O

Almost like a real BJ. If you rotate her head side to side while your junk is in her mouth you get a pretty mind blowing BJ from a doll lady! I don't usually finish in her mouth, I just do it as foreplay. Think I finished in there once or twice but cleanup was pretty easy. I don't do it much as I don't want to tear her mouth again even though it was only a little bit and easy to repair but hey, I can be lazy.

There is always room for improvements but I like my Sanhui 145 oral skills. :whistle:

That is my 2 cents on this topic......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

How about this regarding a silicone head.
1. Plastic or fiberglass shell skull w/a hinged jaw.
2. Neck post hole will be shallow into the skull to allow for more straight in then up oral cavity to run to just above the ears. Would not work w/ DS system due to their long mounting post.
3. Back of head where oral cavity ends will have a removable and cleanable mesh filter accessible from the outside. This would eliminated the compression problem and make clean up easier. The filter will allow air passage, but not let thick fluids pass through. Yes, wig would have to be removed.
4. The oral cavity would actually be styled like a fleshlight sleeve w/ ribs on the exterior. This allows for expansion as needed while still gripping you. Not too tight and not too loose.
5. Top of head would have BT speaker hole.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

I gave up getting blowjobs from my tpe dolls as it's so crap. Her face distorts, it's too shallow and tight. The Sanguine 165 head however I find satisfying. I can even feel her teeth.
The face contortion I think is caused by a hard immovable lower jaw and a soft squidgy upper jaw. Can we reverse this. Let her lower jaw move away.
The oral channel goes the wrong way because of the neck bolt fixture. Can you make a bent steel plate (a horizontal U shape in profile) that allows the channel to run parallel with her jaw line. The neck bolt securing the head just needs to be modified a bit with a shallow bolt head and can attach to the neck as normal.

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

:deadhorse: All this is falling on deaf ears. The doll builders just don't get that we just want a good BJ from our doll. All these ideas are good, but look at the anatomy of a real woman. Mouth is cavernous at the opening and tight in throat area. Simple fix is making the inside of the mouth of the doll more spacious. Making it easier to add different textures also. Objective= sloppy blowjobs and less contortion. No need for loose jaw. Lips stay beautiful with less chance of tearing due to less TPE just inside. Think about it :wink:

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

Hello !
Two years since this problem was adressed and
NOTHING has happend.
Still bulging eyes and face distorsion.

Anyone who have an idea how to convince the producers that
there are money to gain by fix this problem.

Regards

Asterix

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Any updates on this issue? I believe there was a few heads out there capable of giving head but might not be WM body compatible.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I really enjoyed oral with my doll, but I've stopped using her for that. But, back when I did have oral with her, it not only felt great, it sounded really good too. Lots of great slurpy sounds. lol.

The eyes bulging out, and occasionally popping out completely wasn't the best, but I would just comb her bangs forward so I couldn't really see her eyes. The main problem was that I started to notice tears inside her mouth when cleaning her. On the outside, she's fine. But inside there are two tears that have formed. I fall into the group where $300 is a fair amount of money and mainly I just don't want to ruin her head. I'm kinda sad to see the oral thing go though. She was really good at it...

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Nothing new as far as I know.

Considering that this big issue isn't getting any attention from Asian manufacturers I'm starting to think it might be a cultural thing? I'm no expert, but from what I've heard on various documentaries and such in the past, the average sex-life in china doesn't seem very exiting, almost taboo still. This could also explain why most dolls are specifically designed for regular missionary position, to "make sex easier" as some manufacturers have commented on it. Lol, please, allow the rest of the world educate you on how things are done in the bedroom nowadays. Most of us don't spend thousands on a doll just for missionary sex. But in the end, as far as I've read, their national market is still bigger than the international, so I guess that's where they put their focus.

There was however a period when the "enhanced oral" heads of WM was a thing, but they didn't really solve any issues, just had a bit more complex interior design with tongue, which in the end didn't do much of a difference except being harder to clean and had a greater risk of breaking. People who bought this for kissing also didn't like the fact that the tongue was too far into the mouth. I don't remember if this was an initiative from WM themselves or a vendor tbh.

Personally however I don't really mind how the hole leads up the brain instead of down the throat, but it could be more straight to not affect the face as much. But honestly the whole skull needs to be redesigned. There need to be structure behind the eyes to keep them in place, and the jaw area needs to be hinged to allow the jaw to move down when mouth opens. It really doesn't have to be more complicated than that. Well of course also make sure that the oral cavity is CLOSED AT THE END, FFS IT'S A SEXDOLL.

If one enjoys oral sex, I always recommend having a second head for that purpose alone. That way you don't risk messing up the makeup or damaging the mouth of your regular head. Closed eyes is also a very good option since it is much easier to clean up if you make a mess on it, as you don't have to clean the eyesockets, and there's only the upper lid eyelashes to fix if needed. On todays design the are also no eyes that pops out, which makes the experience look a lot more satisfying. I would however still like to see more of these faces have an open mouth, or slightly at least.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

Its Science! Just inside the mouth should be 'cavernous' just like real human! It's Just Science!! No other alterations necessary! :roll:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Does kinda make you wonder why Sandro bothered starting this thread at all. Purely curious? wantring to head change? As others have said...2 years...and what do we have?

If the manufacturers cared...it would have been solved by now. and could be quite simply. Don't need a major in engineering, just change the head attachment to something that does not go right behind her mouth/nose. Jeez...if I can figure that out surely someone actually in the industry can?

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Maviarab wrote:Does kinda make you wonder why Sandro bothered starting this thread at all. Purely curious? wantring to head change? As others have said...2 years...and what do we have?

If the manufacturers cared...it would have been solved by now. and could be quite simply. Don't need a major in engineering, just change the head attachment to something that does not go right behind her mouth/nose. Jeez...if I can figure that out surely someone actually in the industry can?
Perhaps two rods, one on the left and one on the right, could fix this. The head wouldn't be able to be screwed on though on one side of the securing bolt and would need a quick disconnect to secure the head to the body. Also, would need a rotating base in the neck to be able to turn. Or perhaps a design with the current neck design for turning, but with a dual-pronged quick disconnect on the head side of the connection. Here are some photos of both designs. The bolts on the head side will be in the same area as the current design.
Attachments
sketch-1571615278885.png
sketch-1571615278885.png (323.46 KiB) Viewed 1359 times
sketch-1571615409185.png
sketch-1571615409185.png (324.29 KiB) Viewed 1359 times

Drakeema
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drakeema »

Still have to say Ruby13 head #5 was the best. Mouth constantly open. It did end up tearing through the back, but nothing some super glue didn't fix however. Wish other brands mimicked this design

Silicone Sensuality

Post by Silicone Sensuality »

I have a WM 146 of 4 years now. Tried oral a few times and gave up on it for a couple of reasons. Jerking off works better for me and I did not want to mess up her hair and face with lobe and other stuff.

INFORMATIONS