dollstudio.org

The issue with oral capable heads

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: The issue with oral capable heads

Post by Begog »

I have an RD2. I used her ONCE for oral and got a mouth tear. Although it was glorious, never again because of risk or damage. I also have 3 TPE heads, 2 of which have been used for oral. The #46 works great, but her eyes do bulge. No damage with plenty of lube. The #86 also works, but she has taken some internal damage despite plenty of lube. Her eyes REALLY bulge out, and usually winds up cross-eyed after oral. No problem, though. She just needs a bigger cavity, but her head is small and eyes are beady. Her mouth is open enough, and no external damage, but the body used for this is having neck issues, directly related to oral use. The neck design remains the weak link in these dolls.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Something to remember.
TPE is cast as a very hot thin liquid and silicone is a thicker cold pour. Much easier to include plastic teeth, connectors, etc in silicone. Silicone can be cast around these items for permanent embedment or glued in.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

ttdjderek2 wrote:I keep repeating this in every post about this............One more time, TPE stretches and DOES NOT TEAR easily. Doll makers would only have to make the INSIDE of the mouth more hollow for a better 'sloppy' blowjob. No need to change the lips at all!!! I get BJ's from my TPE dolls ALL the time and they haven't torn yet!! 0X
I agree with you, should be an easy fix to enlarge the mouth inside.

Why is that so difficult ?

Regards

Asterix

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Asterix wrote:[…] should be an easy fix to enlarge the mouth inside. Why is that so difficult ?
There is not enough space in a head with the common design.

Here is an illustration from DS which demonstrates the problem:
Doll Sweet oral head / Image courtesy of dsdoll.us
Doll Sweet oral head / Image courtesy of dsdoll.us
ds-oral-head.jpg (13.39 KiB) Viewed 2220 times
On the bottom, you have a cylinder for the neck connector, or a thread in TPE head. That part is enclosed in a foam core (silicone heads) or a fiber glass core (TPE and ZO heads). It's length and diameter determine the angle, length, and width of the oral canal in the common design.

Also, for more room inside, you'd probably have to integrate a venting hole to avoid the balloon effect, and/or a wider mouth opening. Both is not widely considered desireable.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

Yes Manobon, I have that magic eyes oral toy. It gives by far the closest BJ to a real woman 8O . If they put that in a dolls head I would order one today

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

Doll Studio, Just take some of the TPE material, just inside the mouth and leave the rest alone...like a real woman

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

this is the core of a typical head with the common TPE design:
Core of common oral head design
DSC03759.JPG (398.84 KiB) Viewed 2132 times
DSC03760.JPG (366.99 KiB) Viewed 2132 times
DSC03761.JPG (378.85 KiB) Viewed 2132 times
DSC03762.JPG (371.76 KiB) Viewed 2132 times
DSC03763.JPG (379 KiB) Viewed 2132 times
The material used for this core in unknown. I believe it's fiberglass, also known as fiber-reinforced plastic or glass-reinforced plastic (GRP).

The weight of the core is approximately 340 g, including the M16 threaded sleeve.

This common design is used - as far as a I can tell - by all TPE doll makers, including WM/YL/OR/JY/MA/JN etc., as well as Z-Onedoll (for silicone dolls with the same base design).

The alignment and depth of the cavity in the middle is determined by the position of the M16 thread which is anchored in the core.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I haven't tried my new WM168 Nava head to date but the canal seems to go off to left of centre of her head!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I haven't tried my new WM168 Nava head to date but the canal seems to go off to left of centre of her head!
She is such a beauty, and I probably couldn't "use" her this way, either ;-)

Yes, within this common design, manufacturers seem to have some room for variations.

This is how the oral canal of the head that I dismantled looks like:
DSC03745.JPG
DSC03745.JPG (443.9 KiB) Viewed 2125 times
Above is a view inside the head with the core removed.
DSC03746.JPG
DSC03746.JPG (582.28 KiB) Viewed 2125 times
Above is a view at the end of the oral canal which leads directly onto the GRP core. On the inner sides of the surface material, there is residue of a cristallized hard glue, probably something based on some cyanoacrylate (like crazy glue or some nail glue). In this case, the bottom end of the oral canal is completely unsealed and I have no idea how someone is supposed to clean that up.

Since I'm not dismantling every head, I can only judge what's at the end of this canal in other heads based on what I see with the endoscope during an inspection. Sometimes there is just some TPE residue scattered around which you can outpop. I have already posted a couple of endoscope pictures in other threads, but as far as I can tell, the oral cavity is never sealed at the end in heads with this common design.

Bulging-out or even popping-out eyes might be caused by the alignment of the oral canal - the closer it is to the eye sockets, the more eye-bulging might occur.

Sandro

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Thanks Sandro, that settles it, I'm not even going to try even out of curiosity!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

What do the masses want? Doll on knees or 69? Guess I need to set up a poll.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Thanks Sandro, that settles it, I'm not even going to try even out of curiosity!
Why not? TPE dolls work great for this, and heads and even whole dolls are cheap. My #46 works great and I still use my #86 as well, despite some minor internal damage. She looks fine externally. This adds another part is sex missing in most dolls. Feels good too. I'd at least try it.
rubherkitty wrote:What do the masses want? Doll on knees or 69? Guess I need to set up a poll.
Dolls on knees! :twisted:
However, knee damage is a very likely outcome. Fun, though! :drinking:
Maybe some padded doll knee pads? LOL!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Begog wrote:Why not? TPE dolls work great for this, and heads and even whole dolls are cheap.
No, they are not cheap. Especially not over here, where customs charge ~30%-35% on top of the item's price plus shipping.

YMMV.

Sandro

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

My doll has knee pads :glou:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Dollstudio wrote:
Begog wrote:Why not? TPE dolls work great for this, and heads and even whole dolls are cheap.
No, they are not cheap. Especially not over here, where customs charge ~30%-35% on top of the item's price plus shipping.

YMMV.

Sandro
Compared to my Real Doll or unnameable, they ARE cheap, i.e. 1/4 the cost. A new TPE head costs around $325 USD. For some, that may be a lot. For others, it is chump change.

INFORMATIONS