dollstudio.org

The issue with oral capable heads

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

The issue with oral capable heads

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

I'd like to ask for real-world feedback about oral-capable heads, independent from the manufacturer brand:
  • do you use your doll's head for oral sex?
  • how well does it work?
  • which issues do you encounter?
The reason for this question is that, on one hand, we get a lot of requests for oral-capable heads, but on the other hand, current oral-capable heads seen to have multipe issues and leave some (seemingly a lot of) customers unsatisfied.

Some of the common issues are:
  • Anatomically incorrect - The most common design is that the oral canal faces upwards, where the brain of a human woman would be. A real woman's thoat faces downwards. An oral canal facing upwards is used by, without exception, all TPE manufacturers, the few available oral-capable DS heads, also by ZO, JM and SH as far as I know. An oral canal facing downwards is only available from Abyss (RealDoll). Don't know about BTD, PIB, Mechadoll, Sinth etc. Most Japanese manufacturers seem not to offer oral heads at all.
  • Oral canal too tight and too short - If you put one or two fingers into an average oral-capable head, the oral canal might be already stretched to it's limits. A lot of users complain about oral canals that are just too tight or too short to be of any use for them. Some customers claim they bump at the end of the oral canal, or the canal is so tight that penetration is rather painful.
  • Tears in the sides of the mouth - Sometimes, if an oral-capable head is used with some force, the sides of the mouth tear. Judging from the damages shown in the "For Sales" section, this appears to be a rather common problem, and it's one of the reasons why many medium-range to high-end manufacturers just refuse to make their heads oral-capable. They don't want their ladies to be severely damaged.
  • Eyes bulging out or even popping out - Another issue frequently mentioned is that, especially on softer TPE heads, the eyes are bulging out or even popping out when using the head for oral sex. Bulging-out eyes during oral sex are not very impressive. Eyes popping out of the face during oral sex might be close to traumatizing. Obviously, a tight oral canal without a venting hole results in a lot of suction - but is this even desirable the way it currently is?
  • Heavy strain for gooseneck-type necks - Oral Sex might put heavy strain on gooseneck-style necks. Depending on the force you are using, it might weaken the welds between gooseneck and the skeleton.
  • Possibly not safe - Inspection of oral-capable heads with the common design has shown that these oral canals seem to be not sealed at the end. It's an open tube, with a fiber glass core at the end. This applies to Jinshan (WM/YL/OR) and ZO. So far, I did not inspect the bottom end of other manufacturers canals.
The above issues are based on some "anecdotical" feedback on medium- to life-sized dolls. Everything seems to get much worse with miniatures. Some manufacturers promise "oral-capability" even on some 100 cm dolls. I have serious dobuts that this could even possibly work with an average Caucasian male and always advise the customers to use supposedly oral-capable dolls from 145 and smaller only with the greatest possible care. Based on damage reports, I have become very hesitant to recommend any small to medium sized doll for oral sex.

However, I'd like to hear a broader feedback. Are you happy with the oral capability of your miniature / medium-sized / life-sized doll and am I just too guardedly? Which dolls (heads, brands) work best for oral sex, which one don't work good enough?

Did you encounter one (or more) of the issues listed above, with with type of doll? Which enhancements would you want, and how much beauty would you be willing to sacrifice for a truly oral capable head?

Thanky you!
Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: The issue with oral capable heads

Post by rubherkitty »

I have a ? if I may ask it.

Would a doll owner give up a dolls head turning ability to have a true down the throat oral capability?
The head could still nod forward and back, tilt left and right, just not rotate.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

do you use your doll's head for oral sex?

I would not dare to use existing TPE heads for sex. TPE is fragile material and I do not want to cause any damage.

how well does it work?

Look above. I evaluated oral channell to be very narrow, there would be unnatural disformation of the face.

which issues do you encounter?

Look both answers above

In my opinion so-called "oral heads" are not suitable for this function.

In order for the oral head to work naturally it should have one jaw-joint which would open the mouth as in real life. Other option would be to have proper oral heads with fully opened mouth and bigger cavity.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

rubherkitty wrote:Would a doll owner give up a dolls head turning ability to have a true down the throat oral capability?
The head could still nod forward and back, tilt left and right, just not rotate.
In the common doll design, the oral cavity faces upwards because the neck connector is in the way (where the throat would be in a human person).

With a different design, an oral cavity facing downwards is possible (as in a RD2, probably protected by patents). I don't think that the direction of the oral canal affects the head's turning ability. For cross-checking, take a TPE or silicone insert, hold the lower half with one hand and and twist the upper half with the other hand 45°-90° sideways; I believe all current materials have enough elongation to sustain this movement.

You just can not do a creepy possessed doll which turns the head 180°, and the neck connector must nor be threaded, and the throat part would probably have to be fixed to the neck.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Yes, Abyss uses some type of short curved insert that attaches to the skull. Insert having teeth and throat. Lips being part of the removable face. I have no interest in copying their system.

I've thought about head attachment systems that would allow the doll to swallow 12" down her throat.
Minimal head turning may be possible, but will complicate things and be more costly.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Oh man I have tried but I usually give up after a few strokes. The cavity is either too shallow, the material too hard or the cavity too narrow and of course the risk of tearing the mouth corners is a total turn-off.

The only way to avoid tearing is to make an oral mouth. I think the best way to achieve a good sensation is to use an insert made of a soft and flexible material.
She told me to come but I was already there

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

I don't use my RD for oral but my MD is unbelievable. Jenelle does have two tiny tears on her mouth but they are not noticeable and they have not gotten any bigger.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Sandro,
Some people have mentioned a moving jaw in TPE heads like a those in real doll.
Perhaps some think like this might prevent the eyes from bulging out.
Best,
Jeff

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Relevant material discovered!

And

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

I keep repeating this in every post about this............One more time, TPE stretches and DOES NOT TEAR easily. Doll makers would only have to make the INSIDE of the mouth more hollow for a better 'sloppy' blowjob. No need to change the lips at all!!! I get BJ's from my TPE dolls ALL the time and they haven't torn yet!! 0X

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Some people have mentioned a moving jaw in TPE heads like a those in real doll.
Perhaps some think like this might prevent the eyes from bulging out.
Yes, these special designs used by Abyss and Mechadoll have many advantages. This is what I mean:
From RealDoll factory tour 2016 / Image courtesy of The Mahtek
From RealDoll factory tour 2016 / Image courtesy of The Mahtek
rd.jpg (279.74 KiB) Viewed 12947 times
From Mechadoll factory tour 2016 / Image courtesy of The Mahtek
From Mechadoll factory tour 2016 / Image courtesy of The Mahtek
md.jpg (214.64 KiB) Viewed 12947 times
Heads are attached completely different.

Designs like this allow things like oral inserts:
RealDoll2 Oral Inserts / Image courtesy of Abyss Creations
RealDoll2 Oral Inserts / Image courtesy of Abyss Creations
rd2-oral-insert.jpg (100.01 KiB) Viewed 12947 times
As far as I know, RD2 and MD have both a moving jawbone.

It seems, for most customers these components - a throat facing downwards and a moving jawbone - are the prerequisites for satisfying oral sex.

And there is this completely unique "Showa Hanako 2" design by OI:
So far, only ttdjderek2 seems to be really happy with current oral-capable TPE heads.

Any comments regarding DS (e.g. "Penny" head), JM and Sanhui?

Sandro

Bootluver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bootluver »

ttdjderek2 wrote:I keep repeating this in every post about this............One more time, TPE stretches and DOES NOT TEAR easily. Doll makers would only have to make the INSIDE of the mouth more hollow for a better 'sloppy' blowjob. No need to change the lips at all!!! I get BJ's from my TPE dolls ALL the time and they haven't torn yet!! 0X

I use my TPE doll for oral, but the canal is tight & short and it definitely distorts her face. I agree with ttdjderek2 that a simple, inexpensive fix would be a wider (and possibly deeper) canal design.

lvjtn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lvjtn »

Dollstudio wrote:
  • do you use your doll's head for oral sex?
  • how well does it work?
  • which issues do you encounter?
my doll is a tpe yl 155 custom with Jennifer head

she often gives me a bj (2-3 times a week)
it's amazing
and haven't encountered any issues yet

otoh i'd like a tpe head with oral insert for better cleaning; however, w/o teeth

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

I have a 160 Sanhui with the Svetlana head (I think it's the 160 Face 1 option?) - it has an oral canal that is Very tight and feels a bit short, so I just don't use it. However, I don't have the Sanhui faces with teeth/tongue, so maybe those are better suited for oral?

I would absolutely prefer a head with a movable jawbone and anatomically correct canal (with teeth and tongue). There's that TPE oral sex toy "Mouth of Truth" (except the name is in Italian, I think?), by Magic Eyes which has plastic teeth, and feels Very realistic/better than some of my actual experiences. A doll head that can be even closer to real would be preferred.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

That dental training robot is amazing!
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

INFORMATIONS