dollstudio.org

The issue with oral capable heads

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
locombo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: The issue with oral capable heads

Post by locombo »

Thanks for sharing this common head design. Very interesting. I hope that the Chinese manufacturers will appreciate the design input of the community. With that in mind...
In my opinion, the most critical missing feature in this common oral head design is the lack of hinged jaw. This would be easy to add if the head core were ABS, but it is admittedly not so easy for fiberglass.

I've been playing around with making oral head prototypes on for a while, and I discovered, to my surprise, that the hinging served two important functions. Most obviously, it allows a smallish mouth to expand as a larger...object...is inserted. If the elasticity of the insert and the hinge stiffness are in the right range, this will happen passively, even though it would require some active movement for an actual human mouth. If the head is life-sized or, worse, a bit smaller, then this may be critical.

The second advantage of the hinged jaw is that it will close as the aforementioned object is removed, enhancing the vacuum effect.

To give due credit, I discovered this effect when evaluating the design of the Japanese H.E.P.S. toy. It has a hinged jaw made of ABS or some similar hard plastic. The soft inner mouth layer is held in place with some small Nd magnets. It looks to me like the BoyToy heads might have the same effect; I've never tried them, though, so I don't know if the jaw is too stiff for this. If I'm not mistaken, Matt McMullen patented the Face-X system; I can see why.

My main interest has been in adding an external vacuum and some pneumatically actuated components, which obviously adds additional problems. The hinged jaw, as well as a mechanism (e.g. magnets) to hold a removable insert in place are both useful with or without external vacuum.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Many find doll orifice air compression and vacuum to be a detriment. Some dolls can be so tight that this factor becomes a problem and there has actually been a number of discussion on doll design and how to eliminate it.

But you do offer up a bunch of good ideas though. Thanks
TPE has good elasticity so probably has a lesser need for a hinged jaw than silicone. Silicone heads seem to require a open mouth for oral to keep from damaging it. And some extreme open mouth heads tend to lose the beauty. A hinged jaw might certainly help this where the mouth would close more when oral is not being performed.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

I would definitely want a hinged jaw - for either TPE or Platinum Silicone heads (obviously, the more the merrier) -

Considering how many guys enjoy blowjobs - and are the primary customers for these - why Hasn't this been implemented already? Like, even that HEPS Kinsey thing was only released a couple years ago, and seems to be the only male sex toy that has Any type of feature like that (and it's not exactly a life-sized jaw).

The RealDoll face w/skulls sell for $1000 before shipping, etc. I would think/hope manufacturers like WM or even Sanhui would be able to price them somewhat less.

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

Magic Eyes makes the best blow job device on the market. :thumbs_up: If ANY doll manufacturer would incorporate this device in their dolls, it would be heaven :glou:

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

You talking about the La Bocca Della Verita?

If so I own one and it's magical (no pun)

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

As much as I like Magic Eye's La Bocca Della Verita, I'd much rather have something better/even more realistic - which I think could be accomplished with a hinged jaw system, with tongue and teeth.

Plus, I think that would still satisfy fans of the sensations provided by the Bocca

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

Yes, thats the one!! :multi: It seems like it would be a great fit to any of the dolls made in China (ORdoll, WMdoll. ect.) I actually tried to trim one down to install in an extra head I had. Almost worked :uhoh:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I have 3 TPE bodies and 9 different faces/heads - all are totally crap for oral sex. Too small, eyes bulge... very frustrating - it is hard to find many real life women who love giving blowjobs so we pay good money for these dolls and still no decent blowjobs.........

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

There appears to be room to make the mouth cavity wider by

1. making the TPE thinner in the cavity area of the 'skull',

2 making the cavity area wider on the 'skull' while maintaining TPE thickness,

3 widen the 'skull' cavity and reduce the thickness of the TPE covering the 'skull' cavity.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Why are the doll heads fiberglass instead of plastic? Wouldn't that make things easier to create new heads/faces/features for them? (I have no idea as to how the heads are made)

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I'm addressing this issue in what I hope will be an easy fix.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=91728

Hand Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hand Banana »

rubherkitty wrote:I have a ? if I may ask it.

Would a doll owner give up a dolls head turning ability to have a true down the throat oral capability?
The head could still nod forward and back, tilt left and right, just not rotate.
Yes

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

In a perfect world they would have a movable lower jaw, a deep throat, and still be affordable - but for now I propose this simple design change to manufacturers:

Get rid of the lower jaw structure on the current model TPE skulls, and bump out the upper jaw/skull front where it is currently missing from. It will now look more like an actual human skull (minus nasal bones) without teeth or lower jaw. Keep the hollow cavity where it is but make it as long as the skull interior will allow, and a little wider.

Now the upper/front face is firmly supported and won't deform or pop-eye. The lower "jaw" is not too floppy due to the amount of solid TPE, but is free to flex down (and cheeks out) when you're in it. If she's kneeling, you won't see the bottom of her jaw - just her pretty eyes and nose. If you are 69-ing you're looking at her rear. If you have a big mirror she just looks like her mouth is opening down, as it should, and it's 1000x better than what we have now.

The skull is still one hollow piece, just shaped a little different, and once the mold/form is made these shouldn't cost any more to manufacture than current models. Same with the TPE - less in upper face (sinuses) but more in lower jaw area. Not complex like a RD, just different than current design.

And for God's sake, close the end of the oral tube!

Vendors - You hand our money to the factories every day, and read our complaints here every night. Only YOU can tell them to improve the flawed design. Once you fix this I'll tell you how to manufacture durable finger bones. :)
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

Please fix it !
I will pay just send the bill.

Asterix

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

I agree with the OP's list. Although, I can get satisfaction with my doll seated.

I find the goose-neck to be useless when trying to re-position the head when my doll is on all fours, for example.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

INFORMATIONS