dollstudio.org

WARNING for TPE doll buyers

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WARNING for TPE doll buyers

Post by Cameramike »

I think the best thing to do is this when browsing the web we need to have TDF site land on top first I will usually click on the top site knowing it has the most volume. If we could link these scammers sites to redirect to TDF first we might be able to slow these scammers down its hard to tell who is real or not.. Luckily a found this great forum and my first doll was from "Eric" yl135 I would have hated to spend my dollars on a fake. TRUST HAS TO BE EARNED. Keep up the good work to try and catch these scammers. Mike

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

BLESS THE VENDORS HERE ON TDF!!

Helping regular folks avoid getting scammed is the stuff of heroes!!

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

How do we know the dolls don't get swapped in transport, and how can we tell if we get a copy or not it seems they pass though lots of hands from what I have read in TDF and I am still waiting for doll to be delivered, that I buy from a vender in TDF :(
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:How do we know the dolls don't get swapped in transport, and how can we tell if we get a copy or not it seems they pass though lots of hands […]
If the doll comes with a serial number or some kind of birth certificate, you can validate this with the manufacturer.

Doll Sweet uses serial numbers that are engraved into the neck connector and they can tell when the doll was made. An engraved serial number is not 100% failsafe, but it the best that is actually used among Chinese manufacturers.

As we learnt recently, JY Doll uses a birth certificate. This can still be copied or imitated, but at least they are trying something against copies and fakes.

A certain other TPE manufacturer uses a serial number that is printed onto a piece of paper but can not successfully be validated online. This is probably the most idiotic approach possible, so most vendors remove it.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Dollstudio wrote:
LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:How do we know the dolls don't get swapped in transport, and how can we tell if we get a copy or not it seems they pass though lots of hands […]
If the doll comes with a serial number or some kind of birth certificate, you can validate this with the manufacturer.

Doll Sweet uses serial numbers that are engraved into the neck connector and they can tell when the doll was made. An engraved serial number is not 100% failsafe, but it the best that is actually used among Chinese manufacturers.

As we learnt recently, JY Doll uses a birth certificate. This can still be copied or imitated, but at least they are trying something against copies and fakes.

A certain other TPE manufacturer uses a serial number that is printed onto a piece of paper but can not successfully be validated online. This is probably the most idiotic approach possible, so most vendors remove it.

Sandro
I have sent or friends at AS Dolls (JY) a little recommendation...as I really liked the Birth certificate Mazza MM came with...to also Laser etch onto the gooseneck and under the skull plate the matching birth cerficate serial number ...and as an option...a small bar code tattoo with the aforementioned details....as not only an added quality and geniune product assurence, but as an added buyer unique feature that provides a unique identifyer with a registry that details her identity and particulars...not yours....

So to clarify before those headless chickens go into a panic...no I did not suggest the registry would contain the buyer info...only the doll info.

With a register, copying IDs and Barcodes can be clearly traced and auditable and used for evidence when prosecuting fraud and copyright.

Just my idea for buyer assurence.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

Thank you for the info I will look for that when she comes home and let you both know how I go on :)
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

My girl just left china 27th feb with UPS bond for USA I live in the UK so she will be handled a few time's before she gets to me, I get emails for her every move, maybe that will cost me more money, now to customs, I don't know will I have to pay customs at my door or send to them, I do know its $250 maybe Paypal, any one know how it works, this brings me back to how do we know she don't get swapped along the way and we get a fake, if the vender could email a us a code or a number that is placed on the doll, or on the inside of the box, so we could check it out just a thought :evidence: :)

itvman

Post by itvman »

As they say, "buyer beware". There are always going to be mugs happy to be ripped off and there are always going to be those happy to oblige them. With dolls, like any big purchase, you shop around and do your research first and then you don't get shafted. I can't believe the better known vendors would rip us off. Aren't they doll fanciers too after all? It'd be a huge betrayal.

It's a shame that dolls have such a shady image and therefore everything is under the radar which of course works to the con man's advantage. I wish that dolls would lose the "sex" label and just be called lifelike dolls or something. It would do a lot for dolls and their owners if the general public saw them as multi purpose beings capable of acting as photographic models, high quality mannequins, personal companions or lovers. Part of my phobia about "coming out" lies with the way in which dolls are graphically portrayed as sex products. You could never persuade people that you don't just want one for sex. It'd be like the old line "Oh I just read Playboy for the articles". No one is gonna buy that.

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

:)
itvman wrote:As they say, "buyer beware". There are always going to be mugs happy to be ripped off and there are always going to be those happy to oblige them. With dolls, like any big purchase, you shop around and do your research first and then you don't get shafted. I can't believe the better known vendors would rip us off. Aren't they doll fanciers too after all? It'd be a huge betrayal.

It's a shame that dolls have such a shady image and therefore everything is under the radar which of course works to the con man's advantage. I wish that dolls would lose the "sex" label and just be called lifelike dolls or something. It would do a lot for dolls and their owners if the general public saw them as multi purpose beings capable of acting as photographic models, high quality mannequins, personal companions or lovers. Part of my phobia about "coming out" lies with the way in which dolls are graphically portrayed as sex products. You could never persuade people that you don't just want one for sex. It'd be like the old line "Oh I just read Playboy for the articles". No one is gonna buy that.
I second that, but I don't think you bin reading my threads sorry, a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing :)

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

Dollstudio wrote:

Sandro
thank you Sandro, mine is on the way now from CHINA to the UK via THE USA eh eh words for a song there lol
February 27, 2017 , 10:07 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
AUSTIN, TX 78710 
February 27, 2017 , 8:52 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
AUSTIN, TX 78715 
February 27, 2017 , 1:38 am
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
AUSTIN, TX 78715  :shakefist: why as my doll gone from CHINA to USA when I'm in the UK, it's on it's way with UPS don't you think that's a bit stupid how many times they goner check her out handling costs to, the USA is father away from CHINA than the UK and in the opposite direction

bertb19
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bertb19 »

Check this out for yourself! Amazon has a WM 152 cm D cup for sale from one of there 3rd party vendors! Flag the WM 152 cm is a H cup all day long! Buy from a trusted vendor with good reviews! I'm quite sure that doll it fake.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:Arrived at USPS Facility
You get a doll with USPS to the UK?

Who is the seller, and what doll have you bought?

Thx, Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

Dollstudio wrote:
LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:Arrived at USPS Facility
You get a doll with USPS to the UK?

Who is the seller, and what doll have you bought?

Thx, Sandro
Hi Sandro the doll is from RLSD and there will be two boxes on rout the doll is a 140cm Dcup

UPDATE got a email from Dave don't no were he is from, anyway he says that box in the USA is only the box with wigs and clothes etc, all I know is its a tracking number so if the number is only for the wigs etc how do I track my doll, UPS have only given me one track number, so there is two boxes I know where the one box is but that's not the box with the doll in that I want to track, it get's better with every email lol Shipment Activity
With Partner

Processed Through Facility
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
March 1, 2017 4:43 pm

Arrived at Facility
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
March 1, 2017 1:49 pm

Arrived at USPS Facility
CHICAGO, IL 60666
March 1, 2017 9:45 am

Departed USPS Facility
AUSTIN, TX 78710
February 28, 2017 12:28 am

Arrived at USPS Facility
AUSTIN, TX 78710
February 27, 2017 10:07 pm

Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
AUSTIN, TX 78715
February 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
AUSTIN, TX 78715
February 27, 2017 1:38 am and that's only the tracking for clothes wigs etc :shakefist:

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:[…] the doll is from RLSD and there will be two boxes on rout the doll is a 140cm Dcup […] only the box with wigs and clothes […]
If they only send accessories from the U.S., that explains USPS - it's the cheapest way to ship small packages. In Europe, USPS partners with the regular post, not with express carriers. Shipments like this need patience, lots of it (think weeks) and you might have to pick the package up from the customs office in person as the regular post does not offer customs brokerage like Fedex, DHL Express and the other courier services.

Did they give you a quote how much customs you will have to pay if they send two separate shipments, and do you have a proof of payment for the separate accessories shipment?

However, this is not my shipment, so everything might be different ;-)

Sandro

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

Dollstudio wrote:
LOVETOKNOWMORE wrote:[…] the doll is from RLSD and there will be two boxes on rout the doll is a 140cm Dcup […] only the box with wigs and clothes […]
If they only send accessories from the U.S., that explains USPS - it's the cheapest way to ship small packages. In Europe, USPS partners with the regular post, not with express carriers. Shipments like this need patience, lots of it (think weeks) and you might have to pick the package up from the customs office in person as the regular post does not offer customs brokerage like Fedex, DHL Express and the other courier services.

However, this is not my shipment, so everything might be different ;-)

Sandro
thanks Sandro for reply, this is what I mean about maybe doll's get swapped for copy's and no way of telling any way fingers crossed and leave it to the god's, will let you know if I want to buy another doll :whistle:

INFORMATIONS