dollstudio.org

Finally - The Truth about JY Doll?

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Finally - The Truth about JY Doll?

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

just a quick update… the sample order has been placed, confirmed, and paid (yes, I'm paying for sample orders).

It will be a JY-165 with Jenny and Tiffany heads & enhanced skeleton. Manufacturing has started on 24th.

But, oh my, Harem and others that I don't know by name are pulling strings hard in the background to avoid making this happen…

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Dollstudio wrote:Hi,

just a quick update… the sample order has been placed, confirmed, and paid (yes, I'm paying for sample orders).

It will be a JY-165 with Jenny and Tiffany heads & enhanced skeleton. Manufacturing has started on 24th.

But, oh my, Harem and others that I don't know by name are pulling strings hard in the background to avoid making this happen…

Sandro
Pulling hard for what? Pulling hard for you not have to pay for the samples or pulling for you not to get them to do a review etc.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Boobman wrote:Pulling hard for what? Pulling hard for you not have to pay for the samples or pulling for you not to get them to do a review etc.
Pulling strings hard to make impossible what we do. For example, the Unboxing check, disclosing honest pricing, adapting Indigo's Stain Remover and TPE Repair Kit for the JY TPE blend and so on. If he and his buddies succeed, nothing of this is going to happen.

Sandro

PS: Spent the last hours untangling JY's catalog numbers, alias names, and 'manufacturer identification numbers'.
head-details.jpg
head-details.jpg (84.49 KiB) Viewed 4088 times
You can now retrieve detailed information about the heads in a structured manner. Things like this will be for the trash.
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O Hmmm...just checking the rules and terms of use here before any one else chimes in along that line of thought.....

Reckon you all should to and keep it about JY not about he is doing this and they are doing that...

that is an offliner that needs to be represented to management with any evidence that has the potential to compromise legit business enterprise...those are the gold and orange guys here.

From my experience with the recent JY line...I recommend them highly, irrespective of any pending court cases that have yet to be determined, as it would be most embarrasing if one maker was sueing another and we all judged the defendent guilty without due process (trial by multi media here), only to have the case quashed as the plaintiff had insufficient evidence to plead there case and it was a market detractor for the competiton.....reality check corperations do this...just sayin people...look before you leap.

ANung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Bauta wrote:It seems that JY has dolls of his own harvest, But other photos is not so clear, in addition to their dubious quality, however, the heads that seem to be JY originals are exquisite, with an excellent quality as you can see in the video. Lack to clarify if they are truly original from JY, and there are many repeated
Wow! Thanks for sharing this one. They are right inline with my taste and preference. If the quality is there, I believe the bar has been raised. And that is the reason for the interest. They are beautiful. I predict it will only be a matter of time that they will be approved. Keeping my fingers crossed.
JM 75cm Angel C

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

So...there's

jydoll.cn and jydoll.com - pretty much the same site but no doll measurements.

jydollcn.com - this site lists their 148cm measurements as 75- 51- 78.

asdolls.com - this sire also has the same measurements as the above.

these 4 sites all have the same contact email addresses.

then there's --Non-verified Vendor-- which lists the 148cm measurements as 76- 51- 74 and has different contact email addresses.

Now.... when opening asdolls.com it has the 'YL doll workshop' loading screen.....odd?

--Non-verified Vendor-- has been advertising on UKlovedoll and ODC sites.

Confusing

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

sdl44 wrote:So...there's

jydoll.cn and jydoll.com - pretty much the same site but no doll measurements.

jydollcn.com - this site lists their 148cm measurements as 75- 51- 78.

asdolls.com - this sire also has the same measurements as the above.

these 4 sites all have the same contact email addresses.

then there's --Non-verified Vendor-- which lists the 148cm measurements as 76- 51- 74 and has different contact email addresses.

Now.... when opening asdolls.com it has the 'YL doll workshop' loading screen.....odd?

--Non-verified Vendor-- has been advertising on UKlovedoll and ODC sites.

Confusing
http://www.asdolls.com/index1.php is the website for AS Dolls.

I did also note for a brief second the YL Workshop loading screen popped up, while my browser indicated waiting infomation from AS Dolls site, then shifted to the AS site as soon as browser said transferring information form AS website.

Possibly a Cookies thing!

--Non-verified Vendor-- is another site, possibly an older more englished based site, but I am not to sure on this one as it still has the sponsor logo from RLSD (that apparently is not a thing) so not convinced it is the official and current Aiersha based marketing shop front.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Anung Un Rama wrote:--Non-verified Vendor-- is another site, possibly an older more englished based site, but I am not to sure on this one […] so not convinced it is the official and current Aiersha based marketing shop front.
--Non-verified Vendor-- is an agent site. The relation between JY and this agent could be close, similar to the relation between WM Dolls (with "s") and the authentic WM Doll (without "s") brand. But since JY had so much trouble with agents in the past it's hard to tell. So better stick to the official sites.

Sandro

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I may not be following all of this correctly (I got distracted somewhere in the middle.) but if what is being said is that the 'good' site and the 'bad' site appear to have the same factory origins, would it be possible that any figures which didn't meet the 'good' vendor's specs were off-loaded to an alternate site(s) to be sold at discount prices? (without tarnishing the name of the 'good' vendor) ...with the end result of, "You get what you pay for." (Why lose money due to factory defects if you can sell them ambiguously?) - and again, if I'm way off base here, my apologies - just disregard. I'm mostly harmless. I just think too much, and sometimes my hands type too fast for my head to stop them.

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
http://www.asdolls.com/index1.php is the website for AS Dolls.
But they must be the same mob as as JY, they have the same contact details.

Anung Un Rama wrote:
I did also note for a brief second the YL Workshop loading screen popped up, while my browser indicated waiting infomation from AS Dolls site, then shifted to the AS site as soon as browser said transferring information form AS website.

Possibly a Cookies thing!
Much apologies, must have missed that bit.

Maybe the site was designed by the same dude that made the YL site but he forgot to change that line of code in his template.

--Non-verified Vendor--. Ive emailed them using 2/3 addresses, one 5 days ago and the other 2, no replies. So.....**** 'em.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

sdl44 wrote:... Ive emailed them using 2/3 addresses, one 5 days ago and the other 2, no replies. So.....**** 'em.
Try this one: jydolls@hotmail.com

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

I emailed Cathy this morning and received a reply 2 hours later.

Dear Xxxxx
We only have official website is jydoll.com . And asdolls.com is still update not used . So please only check with this website .

Thanks
Cathy He

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I have chatted with Cathy a little, William a bunch. I am looking at getting a doll from them in a few weeks. Some confusion can take place with them because of language barriers and sentence structure. One of the .cn sites is mostly reference only, no pricing,specs etc.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sure that is correct..AS dolls site is still being updayed and also does not have pricing.

As stated above Shenzen Aiersha are the makers, the brand or Marketting lines are JY or AS dolls (I covered off on this a couple of pages back including the contacts), same, same with maker and branding as JINSAN and WM for example.

The sites are all linked to Aiersha or agents there of, and Aiersha has their new factory store on AliX.

If you are concerned about the site reliability, Both Sandro at Dollstudio, Jeff at BCD and also Doug at Passion dolls can probably do a competative deal too,

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

let's summarize what we have learned so far.
  • There are different websites operated by JY and/or affiliated companies. Product images are shared on these sites, but specifications are inconsistent. In the background there is a complex weave of companies which remains mostly hidden behind a veil.
  • There seem to be legal issues with the enhanced skeleton used by JY. Two sides have claimed to own patents, but there seems to be no court ruling yet. JY has shown patent IDs, but they could not be verified yet because the Chinese patent database is only updated every couple of months.
  • Some of the heads shown by JY have an unclear origin. An example is here. It is not clear where these heads actually come from. Again, the images are shared between competing sources.
  • JY lists their available heads with different numbers in their current catalog and on their website; in older catalog a third numering scheme is used, making it very hard to unequivocally identify a head. It was promised to get this fixed during March, but it did not happen (yet).
  • JY dolls are sold through at least two (non-listed on TDF) vendors at less than cost price, resulting in markets in turmoil in Europe. Also, JY and/or their affiliated companies seem to directly compete with their resellers. However, this is not unusual, not even for TDF-listed manufacturers.
  • JY has promised delivery within 5-7 days plus "a couple of days" for the updated skeleton, but failed to meet this lead time.
  • JY has offered the possibility to directly pick up completed dolls from their factory/office. A pickup has been attempted from a given location in Shenzhen but failed. However, since no other Chinese manufacturer allows direct pickups anymore, some jamming was not completely unexpected. Though, neither an office nor a factory location could be verified so far.
Also considering certain incidents behind closed doors I am getting a bit sceptical. On the one hand, JY is clearly able to make decent dolls and to deliver them. On the other hand, there is a rather massive discrepancy between what is being promised and what is actually done.

I'll keep this thread updated from time to time.

Sandro

INFORMATIONS