dollstudio.org

Finally - The Truth about JY Doll?

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Finally - The Truth about JY Doll?

Post by MoviePilot »

Dollstudio wrote:JY nailed it again - second day in a row, they pushed all (!) other doll brands and doll models out of the "top ten" of the most popular dolls:
most-popular-today.png
Where the heck does this enormous interest for JY come from?

Based on our website access stats, the JY ladies will be bestsellers… well, at least if we'd get a conversion rate of 1:1,000 or better… (no, we do not have such a conversion rate; I think it's currently rather something around 1:300,000. But hey, let me dream on for a minute ;-)

Sandro

Ehm, this interest might come from
1. they build absolutely beautiful heads and have an eye for perfect body shaping - which I personally miss from all the other popular manufacturers
2. in terms of heads, looking at the options at your homepage, 9 out of 16 seem to be caucasian style -> maybe in Germany/Europe people are more attracted to such a look
3. compared to other brands, darn cheap

:)

Let's see how they perform regarding quality and durability.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

MoviePilot wrote:[…] this interest might come from
1. they build absolutely beautiful heads and have an eye for perfect body shaping - which I personally miss from all the other popular manufacturers
2. in terms of heads, looking at the options at your homepage, 9 out of 16 seem to be caucasian style -> maybe in Germany/Europe people are more attracted to such a look
Thanks for these pointers; maybe JY actually did manage to perfectly meet the taste of customers who did not find the right options elsewhere. That would explain the immense interest for the muscular JY-166 body style which is truly unique.

Just for the record, the interest for JY is still undefeated on the third day I have started to list them. The total ranking so far is:
  • 1. JY Doll JY-166
  • 2. JY Doll JY-168
  • 3. JY Doll JY-165
  • 4. JY Doll JY-158
  • 5. JY Doll JY-156/BB
  • 6. JY Doll JY-160
  • 7. JY Doll JY-140
  • 8. JY Doll JY-148
  • 9. JY Doll JY-125
  • 10. JY Doll JY-100
So for the Unboxing check, it will be probably one of the Top 5. Regarding heads I'm still undecided if I take a 'Isabella' once more to allow for a comparison with the variant from Maiden/Lifanou/Rifrano, or if I go with the newer heads like Jenny, Grace, or Tiffany (which are stunning, indeed). Another interesting candidate would be head #9 with any matching body in dark skin, but I haven't seen more photos yet. But I think there is a market for dolls with an 'ethnic' touch.

Other selections will be probably: updated skeleton, standing capability, no heating option, clear/natural finger/toe nails; skin tone depending on head; no preference if insert or fixed vagina variant. Any other suggestions for the configuration we should order?

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Dollstudio wrote:
Thanks for these pointers; maybe JY actually did manage to perfectly meet the taste of customers who did not find the right options elsewhere. That would explain the immense interest for the muscular JY-166 body style which is truly unique.

Just for the record, the interest for JY is still undefeated on the third day I have started to list them. The total ranking so far is:
  • 1. JY Doll JY-166
  • 2. JY Doll JY-168
  • 3. JY Doll JY-165
  • 4. JY Doll JY-158
  • 5. JY Doll JY-156/BB
  • 6. JY Doll JY-160
  • 7. JY Doll JY-140
  • 8. JY Doll JY-148
  • 9. JY Doll JY-125
  • 10. JY Doll JY-100
So for the Unboxing check, it will be probably one of the Top 5. Regarding heads I'm still undecided if I take a 'Isabella' once more to allow for a comparison with the variant from Maiden/Lifanou/Rifrano, or if I go with the newer heads like Jenny, Grace, or Tiffany (which are stunning, indeed). Another interesting candidate would be head #9 with any matching body in dark skin, but I haven't seen more photos yet. But I think there is a market for dolls with an 'ethnic' touch.

Other selections will be probably: updated skeleton, standing capability, no heating option, clear/natural finger/toe nails; skin tone depending on head; no preference if insert or fixed vagina variant. Any other suggestions for the configuration we should order?

Sandro
Tiffany is the bomb, if i get another she is it, as long as the face looks like the pics i've seen & her boobs don't go the super ugly near pop can diameter areola with nipples that appear to be a glued or melted on afterthought.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Dollstudio wrote:

• 1. JY Doll JY-166
  • 2. JY Doll JY-168
  • 3. JY Doll JY-165
  • 4. JY Doll JY-158
  • 5. JY Doll JY-156/BB
  • 6. JY Doll JY-160
  • 7. JY Doll JY-140
  • 8. JY Doll JY-148
  • 9. JY Doll JY-125
  • 10. JY Doll JY-100

Sandro
Regarding the head my vote goes to this awesome #32

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Dollstudio wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:Anung has a great eye, knows how to show of his gals […] and generally has the power to find good dolls for the community, and is prepared to invest and test....I am very dedicated :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey, you wanna open a Dollstudio branch in Down Under? ;-)

Sandro
We should have a chat... :lol: but...may be a conflict of interest as I am forum staff...but worth a thought...could be the doll version of McDonalds....after watching "the founder" there is big bickies in franchising with the right people and having certified standards of delivery.

BTW...my gal arrived today...WOW...review under construction....pluses all round and a few minor minuses...but will get that sorted...but she is a great personal trainer...she is a dreamy and considerate partner...and my muscles are sore :wink:

Oh...by the way...that is her vasoline treatement for doll commisioning absorbing in to...not a monster load :lol:

Sneak peak uploads....
Attachments
20170222_192058.jpg
20170222_192058.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 3480 times
20170222_185612.jpg
20170222_185612.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 3480 times

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Definitely can't wait for that review, Anung. And honestly, it's a shame that's not a monster load...that would only add to the hotness.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,
FiveByFive wrote:it's a shame that's not a monster load...that would only add to the hotness.
One monster load on her mons pubis and two under her armpits. Anung seems to have some strange fetishes! 8O :lol:

Jokes aside, I can't wait for your detailed review. Please don't forget to add the total weight and the height of the doll standing (not with the feet extended to max).

The definition of her spinal column is also very nice!

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Anung Un Rama wrote:[…] but she is a great personal trainer...she is a dreamy and considerate partner...and my muscles are sore :wink:
Congrats that she arrived safely after traveling so far! And she looks great!

Same request as VonRubber: If you have the equipment, could you please check her weight? I know that it's not a nice thing to ask from a lady, but I have some doubts about her specified weight of 32 kg (~70.6 pounds).

Thanks,
Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK...first up she is 37 KG...dead set....41 KG in her box with packaging.....but her centre of gravity (COG) is high....so under the boobs, over the shoulder...one handed...she is a middle weight contender...but I may be bias as even crook I still have much horsepower in the old muscle engines......she weighs simmilar to the 163 PD penelope, and less than realdoll Tash...both the real dolls COG are a lot lower and make them like fellow judoka/jui Jitsu opponents to wrestle and play with...not so with this girl.

PS I calculated weight by me on scales, then me and her on scales over my shoulder.

Took the first measure away from the second to get 39 kg...not looking at factory specs...just real ones.

OH why not...enjoy the attachment....but she does have stiff Q angle at the pelvis, so takes some gentle muscle to make her more submissive...to prevent the hyperflexion of the spine...but when she submits and the pelvis just right...OH my 8O ....she is an awesome fit cowgirl 8O

Jessica Jade is very Jealous ATM 8O :wink: ...Lily don't care :wink: ...just wants to know when it is her turn to play with her...but you all know how the she devil rolls. :wink:

and just reviewed typos...they still there...its 3 in the morning here so maybe a tad shagged 8O

Anung
Attachments
19.jpg
19.jpg (127.12 KiB) Viewed 3462 times

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Just found this again....and confirms the Aiersha JY relationship....

https://asdoll.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html

Anung...told you all so :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

From profile page:
Total Annual Revenue: US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
[…]
Units Produced (Previous Year): 12000
50,000,000 revenue divided by 12,000 units would be a unit price of $4,167 … revenue per unit.

What the heck?

Sandro

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Dollstudio wrote:From profile page:
[…]
50,000,000 revenue divided by 12,000 units would be a unit price of $4,167 … revenue per unit.

What the heck?

Sandro

Yuan currency rounding error with the decimal in the wrong spot...shift it left a decimal...and you got the wholesale per unit...$417 USD....China maffs mate 8O :haha4:

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

If only full sized dolls reached the $400 mark, I think more people would have no problem pulling the trigger and owning one.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Dollstudio wrote:From profile page:
[…]

What the heck?

Sandro

Yuan currency rounding error with the decimal in the wrong spot...shift it left a decimal...and you got the wholesale per unit...$417 USD....China maffs mate 8O :haha4:

Anung :thumbs_up:
Are you suggesting the error already happened at the 50 millions quoted and them being Chinese Yuan Renminbi instead of US Dollars?

Because otherwise the math is correct: 50 million divided by 12 thousand is indeed 4 thousand and a bit.

Still, even then it would equate to roughly US $ 600 revenue per doll.

*shrugs* ... looks like there is still some leeway for the price war to continue.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:wink: Your all over it...with exchange rate varience tolerences between sites....so yep 400 to 600 USD is the datum dependent on the exchange rate offer by the site used for the calculation varient coefficient :thumbs_up:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS