dollstudio.org

Finally - The Truth about JY Doll?

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Finally - The Truth about JY Doll?

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Boobs, get what your concerns are ...but they are getting delivered, Shep got his and he loves her, HBL got his but they did not get on together she is for sale here.... http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=83353 , and TTNLBTPD got his and he liked her...and his is not easy to satisfy...so as we discussed...the facts are great doll, but you need a good broker to ensure hassle free delivery unless your mandarin is awesome.

The thing is, if you try to get these dolls on the cheap going direct to the factory agent this is always going to be a thing, thus why we have vendors to handle that...so save money, put up with the lost in translation issues, or pay the extra and let the vendor sort it for you.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hi Boobs, get what your concerns are ...but they are getting delivered, Shep got his and he loves her, HBL got his but they did not get on together she is for sale here.... http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=83353 , and TTNLBTPD got his and he liked her...and his is not easy to satisfy...so as we discussed...the facts are great doll, but you need a good broker to ensure hassle free delivery unless your mandarin is awesome.

The thing is, if you try to get these dolls on the cheap going direct to the factory agent this is always going to be a thing, thus why we have vendors to handle that...so save money, put up with the lost in translation issues, or pay the extra and let the vendor sort it for you.

Cheers Anung
I here what your saying but at least one vendor got derailed for delivery as well. You know i like the non-muscular Tiffany a bunch, buying direct should not be the reason if the direct mode payment process is the same as it is for vendors which i would think it is. They may give a higher priority to them perhaps but i think its who paid first gets first in line to get their doll shipped. I had a good deal then while trying to help another member that email was never even addressed by the guy i was buying my doll from & he was usually very prompt in responding. I had said the language barrier can be a issue and it was even for me like in one of my emails using the words pretend these dolls bodies are the same height etc, is the only difference the head choice, so therefor the bodies are the same. Used that instead of the word "stipulate" as in we both agree these 2 pictures are of the same body but different heads for each photo. That took 3 hrs to sort with him.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sure Boobs, I think I mentioned the whole use very plain and basic language thing earlier on when dealing with factory agents rather than vendors.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Tommyllama
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommyllama »

Patiently waiting for delivery on Muscle Doll ordered 3/21 from "JY Dolls Factory Direct Store". I Will update once I receive her. My experience so far mirrors the other posts above-not very professional to say the least!
2016 Sanhui 165+
2016 OR 156 Tan H-Cup
2017 JY 155 Huge Breast
8 Various Heads

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

I was definitely gonna buy the JY 166cm Muscle Doll, however after reading all the messages in this post I am unsure if I should due to all the issues.

It’s seems like all the TDF members that have received their JY166cm Muscle Doll have not complained about the quality or build of the doll. It just seems to be delivery and mis-communication issues with the JY Doll factory.

Shall I go ahead and buy the JY166cm Muscle Doll?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sure, but use a TDF Vendor to smooth it out. Vendors that can broker her line feel free to PM, so That I am not showing any preference between say DS, BCD or PD or any other vendor for that matter!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

I'd like to announce that my doll has turned up on the doorstep today, but nearly didn't. The address label had house No.15 & I'm at No.115. Luckily the UPS guy recognised my name and brought her directly to me. So for me this episode is over. She is the skin tone and head I requested.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

coolumbia wrote:I'd like to announce that my doll has turned up on the doorstep today, but nearly didn't. The address label had house No.15 & I'm at No.115. Luckily the UPS guy recognised my name and brought her directly to me. So for me this episode is over. She is the skin tone and head I requested.
I am happy you got your doll, thought you were already going the paypal dispute & refund route.

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Boobman wrote:
coolumbia wrote:I'd like to announce that my doll has turned up on the doorstep today, but nearly didn't. The address label had house No.15 & I'm at No.115. Luckily the UPS guy recognised my name and brought her directly to me. So for me this episode is over. She is the skin tone and head I requested.
I am happy you got your doll, thought you were already going the paypal dispute & refund route.
I've Canceled the paypal dispute now and will also the Ali-express dispute, but in a few days just in case something crazy happens like her skeleton snaps as I still have a few days of protection left .

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is good news indeed

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O As an interesting observation, the majority of issues appear to be when the customer goes direct to the factory agent, evidently to save a few dollars.

There are no complaints about the JY dolls quality or capability (in fact it is rather the opposite...Shep is still probably balls deep in his Kelly as I type this :wink: ) merely the service and reliability from the agent, who is evidently not meeting advertised expectation....with a few snipes at pricing regulation...oce again factory agent initiated :wink:

A point of note is, that all customers that have gone through a broker such as a few of the TDF approved vendors, report that they are more than satisfied with both the product and the service, with the exception of one member, who, with some buyers remorse determined dolls evidently, did not fill his void.

There is a clear lesson here...you get what you pay for.

AUR!

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

the industry continues to amaze me every couple of days.

When I started to look into JY a couple of months ago, I came across a certain skeleton design:
jy-skeleton-2017.jpg
jy-skeleton-2017.jpg (385.24 KiB) Viewed 1984 times
I asked JY in February for confirmation and got this reply:
The picture for “jy-skeleton-2017” is our Skeleton From us . But this is new and just upgraded skeleton in this year .We are already get the patent So only JYDOLL CAN USED . But not all of customer used this Skeleton . Because the prices is […] Higher than the normally one . This skeleton is optional.
It's the so called "enhanced skeleton" that was challenged by a distributor. Posts depicting this skeleton had to be deleted:
There is apparently a legal action currently underway where WM Dolls is suing JYDOLL for patent and copyright infringement. The frame pictured in your thread is in fact a WM Dolls frame.
Responding to that, JY showed patent registration numbers that could not be verified because they were not listed in the Chinese patent registration database, and the other manufacturer showed a legal document from "Guangzhou Intellectual Property Court" I have only seen partially. What happened after that I heard only fragmentary in the form of rumors, so I am not going into these rumors further.

When browsing the Climax Doll website, I came across this surprise:
skeleton.jpg
skeleton.jpg (182.31 KiB) Viewed 1984 times
Since Climax Doll is now officially listed on TDF, I guess that it's OK to post this screenshot. It's the skeleton design that was challenged by WM Dolls.

The world is full of wonders ;-)

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Sandro - you're a STAR!

Best wishes

Harem

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

What i was sent was the left half of the pic only, the one on the right does not appear to me to be the same skeleton ie close up of the joints from the one on the left side of the pic.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OH Dear 8O

Hmm...does this mean now that I have to get out my Chinese Patent law book again, as no doubt WM will sue for copyright...again... (that they do not own...the chassis builder fabricator does), so Climax dolls does not get censured here like JY did...for the exact same reason...the problem here lies with the WM case...that is going nowhere fast, as they do not have one.

The issue is with the chassis fabricators patents, not the makers, and looks like me and the bosses will be havng another chat, if Climax states this is the chassis supplied by the supplier....but hey...this is China...this is why we already hacve the down load on every chinese warship capability.....it is all on doll warship forum.... :lol:

BTW...that is my Mazzy Munroe's privates you are showing...she is embarrased. 8O

Anung...probably back to being a member tommorow :wink: , but management is reviewing this accordingly...I sent the concern up the mast :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS