dollstudio.org

Finally - The Truth about JY Doll?

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Finally - The Truth about JY Doll?

Post by Boobman »

Boobman wrote:
coolumbia wrote:a recipe for disaster it is. Ive been through a UK vendor on a couple of occasions. Phil at the-doll-house who could not have made the transaction more smoothly. I would advise anyone to go that route. Absolutely top class bloke and service.
I ran the risk on ali-express but this is the official factory store I've dealt with who make the doll not a random vendor. My contacts name has been mentioned many times on this forum. but i have to be blunt but they are full of shit.
they have a lot of work to do to up there game and maybe one day get on the TDF approved list. 6ye are on here now and i would hope that they are now up to par.
Your doll arrived in good time and thats great news, rub it in why don't you lol. They have some cracking looking dolls and keep throwing up more desirable dolls but sorry there an outfit that just cant be trusted which is such a shame.
I will email "him" & get him to do a 100% refund or a confirmation proof sent to you that your doll is shipped or will be in 2 days or less a pic of your doll the box your name & info etc. emailed to you, hope he does the right thing. I have not bought as of yet, but i will put the feet to the fire for you. I hope they listen!!
Email has been sent, its on them now to do the right thing.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

another quick update. Still no binding date(s) for completion and no pertinent information on the matter. JY refuses communication and the open orders are now a Paypal dispute.

There are too many people messing around in the background with their own agenda.

Originally, this thread was intended to find out if JY has said goodbye to a troubled past and makes good dolls now. The thread derailed and is a hodgepodge about dollitics and pricing now, garnished with unexpected anecdotes about skeletons that cause weeks of manufacturing delays and an independent purchasing experience from an end customer that suprisingly resembles what I am experiencing from the vendor side.

The scattered knowledge we have collected so far about JY is a mosaic with different facets. Yes, they can make decent dolls. We have two reports about that. But doing business with JY is not necessarily smooth. We have two reports about that, too. In numbers, there were two dolls delivered that were good (Anung and TTNLBTPD), and there is a total of five dolls that are delayed or canceled. This is a hit & miss ratio that at least I did not expect.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Community. the answer is simple. :thumbs_up:

Buy these dolls through a vendor who knows the process and speaks fluent Mandarin. :idea:

JY on the other hand, if they want to bring their product into the majors...and its is a great product, they need to employ some one fluent in english for marketing and sales who knows the industry and business...this is the weak link at the moment..... :roll:

I can attest to this with my own diologues with JY sales. 8O

If you must persist in going factory direct...use very basic jargon free plain speak english that google translate can easily change into mandarin and vice versa.

The dolls are great, the sales and marketing needs to step up to compete with the main players. :idea:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Vincent on Sales is excellent and Elf is most helpful too. I have email addresses for both if anyone needs them.

It would be a tragedy if JY can't sort this out.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

I have now given up on getting my JY muscle doll and requested a full refund. As my tracking info is still at 'Label created' stage and UPS say they have not picked up the package yet.
I will just have to wait for anung to post up some pics of his and then weep onto my keyboard. :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

coolumbia wrote:I have now given up on getting my JY muscle doll
This is so sad. And particularly so as you're one of the connoisseurs of the doll world who's capable of accurate benchmarks of comparison.

There's a holiday in China today which is why you won't have heard anything today, but I have drawn this thread to both Elf and Vincent's attention. So you might have more news by the morning.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

haremlover wrote:
coolumbia wrote:I have now given up on getting my JY muscle doll
This is so sad. And particularly so as you're one of the connoisseurs of the doll world who's capable of accurate benchmarks of comparison.

There's a holiday in China today which is why you won't have heard anything today, but I have drawn this thread to both Elf and Vincent's attention. So you might have more news by the morning.

Best wishes

Harem
There may be a holiday today but when i sent my email on the 2nd here it was just after 8am the 3rd there. He had been pretty good at returning my emails promptly till that last email.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

coolumbia wrote:I have now given up on getting my JY muscle doll and requested a full refund. As my tracking info is still at 'Label created' stage and UPS say they have not picked up the package yet.
I will just have to wait for anung to post up some pics of his and then weep onto my keyboard. :D
I also have two dolls due in from china from seperate vendors here, both using UPS.

My tracking is also stalled on both dolls differnt UPS tracking numbers.....at label created stage...so this could be a UPS thing too

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Anung Un Rama wrote:My tracking is also stalled on both dolls differnt UPS tracking numbers.....at label created stage...
Label created, or in UPS lingo "Order Processed: Ready for UPS", means that someone booked a transport but the shipment has not been picked up yet. Creating a shipping label is a virtual thing, picking up a package is a physical thing.
order-processed.jpg
order-processed.jpg (73.23 KiB) Viewed 2125 times
As soon as an item has been collected from the shipper, the first status record is "Collection Scan". It's usually in tracking minutes after the shipment has been picked up.
collection-scan.jpg
collection-scan.jpg (65.45 KiB) Viewed 2125 times
For international shipments outgoing from China it's common that a shipping label (e.g. with UPS) is created days before the tracking becomes active as the physical package has to be shipped to the freight forwarder first. Drop shipping customers usually do not see what happens before the freight forwarder has processed the shipment, but most probably the package is already en route to the freight forwarder (e.g. with "China Southern").

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Cheers Sandro, All over that concept, just suggesting the traffic in Shenzen must be appauling :whistle: ...rather than it being a shipping agent thing...or pulling the trigger too early on the shipping label. 8O

I have had pics sent that both my gals are made to my spec about a week back...so they just hanging about waiting for a ride...so you get where I am comming from. :whistle: ...and these are not JY dolls they are Jinsans....so pick up issues abound in the far east ATM.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

thanks to the Paypal dispute process, JY finally refunded the money for the undelivered dolls. So at least that part has been resolved.

Some of the things I wanted to learn about JY remain a hidden behind a veil, at least for the time being. Maybe the company continues to change and I'll have another look in a year or so. Until then I consider the JY file closed.

Sandro

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I am saddened to read of issues had with JY Doll's. I bought mine directly from them, and had a wonderful experience. Their customer service was amazing, and they even gave me a second head for free. Doll quality is superb, and for the life of me, I don't understand why they're not an approved TDF manufacturer, when there's a manufacturer who's known to make substandard dolls with paper thin skeletons approved here. It honestly baffles me.
The above statement of any substandard manufacturer is my opinion alone, based on my experience with their product. As there may be others who agree, I take full responsibility for my posts, and stand by them.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Meso wrote:I am saddened to read of issues had with JY Doll's. I bought mine directly from them, and had a wonderful experience. Their customer service was amazing, and they even gave me a second head for free. Doll quality is superb, and for the life of me, I don't understand why they're not an approved TDF manufacturer, when there's a manufacturer who's known to make substandard dolls with paper thin skeletons, approved here. It honestly baffles me.
8O Um yep....I asked the same question with the Coverdoll bosses (and I went at it pretty asertively as they will no doubt attest)...noting the above issues (including the marketing and dispatch reliability) and the current status quo of a legal challenge from Jinsan for copyright (that will never be proven under chinese patent law), that evidently is not going anywhere, and the minimum pricing regulation disputes, JY can not fulfil the TDF approved maker requirements until the aforementioned is resolved.

It is important though to seperate the original perception of the earlier examples of the JY builds, against the current Airesha factory product, as the current product is outstanding...my own Mazzy Munroe is just another top example of this.

I am seeing a few more top JY girls getting to their new homes, so one can only hope that once the process is streamlined and all the concerns are resolved JY will find its way onto TDF.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Even thought I could order through JY directly, I do not.
I use a supplier that speaks.....Chinese :)
Jeff

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Meso wrote:I am saddened to read of issues had with JY Doll's. I bought mine directly from them, and had a wonderful experience. Their customer service was amazing, and they even gave me a second head for free. Doll quality is superb, and for the life of me, I don't understand why they're not an approved TDF manufacturer, when there's a manufacturer who's known to make substandard dolls with paper thin skeletons, approved here. It honestly baffles me.
Not really the dolls themselves, its getting responses to questions/concerns or paying for the doll & then you get stalled or worse & no doll being shipped.

INFORMATIONS