dollstudio.org

Warning: 2+ months delays with YL Doll YL-150/BB

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Warning: 2+ months delays with YL Doll YL-150/BB

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

usually we expect that Chinese TPE dolls have a lead time of 2-3 weeks max. If factories are fast, dolls ship out within a week. But sometimes delays occur, like Chinese New Year or other holidays. Also, newly introduced dolls have sometimes 1-2 weeks longer lead time.

YL Doll's YL-150/BB is a case with very long lead times. I have a pending order since January 5th and no tracking code yet, so lead time will exceed 2 months. I consider this too long, so I'm issuing a warning now.

YL Doll explains that there are "too many order". So if you decide to order a YL-150/BB please expect very long lead times.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Warning: 2+ months delays with YL Doll YL-150/BB

Post by CF »

While this may be disappointing to those with orders placed, it is further confirmation of what many of us have been saying since the release of the WM Dolls K-Cup:

Huge breasted dolls are guaranteed to sell incredibly well.

Any company which releases new dolls with boobs at least this large, or bigger, will profit greatly.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

CF wrote:Huge breasted dolls are guaranteed to sell incredibly well.
Yeah, it would be nice to have a product that sells with some likelyhood. But my sales figures say: 165/K (0), YL's 150/BB (2), JY's 156/BB (0). Seems that these busty girls sell elsewhere, if they actually do. For some strange reason I have sold more Lovely Dolls (miniature silicone dolls, non-sexual in 1/6 and 1/3 scale) within the same period of time than busty sex dolls.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Sandro, is there any way to determine who is selling the most YL150BBs? Think it's YL selling directly to consumers?

Knowing how many people complain about the weight of full-sized dolls, and difficulties in storing them, I imagine you could do well selling torso versions of the busty dolls.
Viva la megaboobs!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

If their one mold form is busy for two months, I can only see two possible reasons for the deays: Either there are still issues the manufacturing process, or someone sells *busloads* of busty dolls per day. Making a TPE doll is done by injection molding, meaning that making these dolls is a lot faster than creating a silicone doll. In two months there should be hundreds of busty YL-150/BB out in the wild, and I have honestly no idea who has this kind of sales capacity.
CF wrote:Knowing how many people complain about the weight of full-sized dolls, and difficulties in storing them, I imagine you could do well selling torso versions of the busty dolls.
Yes, I considered to make a busty OEM torso; since a lot of the new TPE dolls are around 40 kg with increasing tendency - more bust, more tummy, more curves = more weight. Neither current doll skeletons nor an average human back have much room left to further increase weight. Smarter designs are desperately needed. For example, TPE dolls with a hollow core to save body weight, similar to foam cores in silicone dolls. Though, nobody has developed this yet because it's not trivial - the core would need to withstand heat and presure, so it could be neither foam nor regular plastic.

I think torsos are great if price is an issue and the primary reason to consider purchasing a doll is sex. Only torsos combine easy handling, low prices and life-sized measurements. For sex, a torso is much more rigid than any doll with articulated skeleton can ever be. However, most customer on a budget go for a miniature doll instead of a torso - 80-120 cm dolls are in a similar pricing range like full-sized torsos. Even if I advise against it, a lot of customers seem to prefer a complete body, even if the mouth to vagina distance and other key measurements would be in favour for a torso.

What definitely could be fun to do would be a torso doll with boobs like in your avatar picture. Each breast 1.5-2 times the size of an average head, 3-4 kg weight each. Real melons. Yummy!

Sandro

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

March 9th - One week later, still no progress.

Sandro

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

I can fully understand if this specific doll is selling like ice cream on a warm summer day. But I can imagine that a lot of people are pissed off for not getting their dolls. More than 2 months waiting time for a TPE doll? That's insane. They must create another mold for that body... :?
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Wait, wtf?
I just placed an order through an auction for this model just a few days ago. I was told it should take 1 month for production because of the demand, I thought that was a high wait but twice that?! ? Knowing that might have changed my eagerness to purchase cause I'm am not the most patient when it comes to delivery of items I've already paid for, so much for the good mood I was in.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

a quick update.

First, all-clear - the YL-150/BB's are being shipped. Our first order arrived, pretty exactly three months after the order was placed. A second one is in Chonqing at George's and has successfully passed a PQC. So these are not bad dolls, and it might be worth waiting for a while.

What's quite nice:
yl-doll-yl-155bb-4610-dollstudio.JPG
yl-doll-yl-155bb-4610-dollstudio.JPG (397.19 KiB) Viewed 2184 times
What's not bad:
yl-doll-yl-155bb-4609-dollstudio.JPG
yl-doll-yl-155bb-4609-dollstudio.JPG (641.72 KiB) Viewed 2184 times
(measured without head)

What I do not like:
yl-doll-yl-155bb-4598-dollstudio.JPG
yl-doll-yl-155bb-4598-dollstudio.JPG (500.75 KiB) Viewed 2184 times
(looks a bit like a suction cup, does it?)

Sandro

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Customer photo of this finally arrived YL-150/BB:
Snap_2017.04.06_16h58m32s_005.png
Snap_2017.04.06_16h58m32s_005.png (244.18 KiB) Viewed 2093 times
Configuration: body YL-150/BB, skin tone "light tan", areolae "dark brown", head WM Dolls #122, brown eyes.

Somehow I feel the urge to drink a huge cup of milk right now :whistle:

Sandro

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Haha, think anyone who sees one of these ladies will immediately get the desire for a hude glass of milk 8O
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Milk. It does a body good.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Dollstudio wrote:Customer photo of this finally arrived YL-150/BB:
Snap_2017.04.06_16h58m32s_005.png
Configuration: body YL-150/BB, skin tone "light tan", areolae "dark brown", head WM Dolls #122, brown eyes.

Somehow I feel the urge to drink a huge cup of milk right now :whistle:

Sandro
She is lovely! Do you have any more photos to share?
Viva la megaboobs!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

CF wrote:She is lovely! Do you have any more photos to share?
I'm not entirely sure if it's exactly what you are looking for, but I posted a complete picture set from a recent PQC Quality Check in high-res quality.

The doll is a YL Doll YL-150/BB with ›Lori‹ head, brown eyes, wig no. 8, skin tone brown, standing skeleton, finger and toe nails clear/natural, vagina built-in/fixed, no pubic hair.

http://us.dollstudio.org/node/3536
http://us.dollstudio.org/node/3537

Sandro

INFORMATIONS