dollstudio.org

Another Doll Sweet DS-167 completed in Dalian

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Another Doll Sweet DS-167 completed in Dalian

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

they have become kind of rare, but they are still being made: Doll Sweet's royalty, the DS-167:
2017-03-02 161352.jpg
2017-03-02 161352.jpg (131.14 KiB) Viewed 1448 times
2017-03-02 161356.jpg
2017-03-02 161356.jpg (85.08 KiB) Viewed 1448 times
2017-03-02 161651.jpg
2017-03-02 161651.jpg (132.77 KiB) Viewed 1448 times
This one was just completed in Dalian. And she looks fantastic!

An older sister of hers was fed too well during the flight and gained some unexpected weight, compared to the expected 29 kg: She was 38 without head. In the meantime, DS has adjusted her specs; she is now expected to weight 37 kg. I am very curious how her diet will be on this transit to Europe.

And by the way, for this flight we have booked her a seat on a DHL Express airplane, attempting to avoid the notoriously unreliable and expensive TNT services. So altogether this is going to be a really interesting journey…

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Another Doll Sweet DS-167 completed in Dalian

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

interesting… she weights 31.9 kg (without head).

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Another Doll Sweet DS-167 completed in Dalian

Post by haremlover »

I haven't measured the weight of mine but she's not difficult or over-heavy to handle. An utter pleasure and I recommend these ladies beyond all others. In my view they are the princesses or queens of all dolls. Their figure is in my view a perfection and there is a detail of the sculpture that I believe has been improved from the early models.

I don't believe anyone will be disappointed by this lady.

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS