dollstudio.org

My 166 "Muscle Doll" arrived today.

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My 166 "Muscle Doll" arrived today.

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Though I'll be the first to admit I don't know a lot about TPE dolls and haven't spoke of them very well in the past. I was taken by this body sculpt and decided to get one from Sandro. I've only snapped the one photo to show her looks. I went with a different head than what has been shown to date. This not even the permeant head as I have another one ordered and still waiting for. There is going to be a flood of the Monroe dolls hitting the boards and I wanted something different.

The two things I've noticed are a few skin imperfections. Not even sure I would call them that. There are spots where the skin looks just a little different. Not going to mark that as a ding as that may simply be how TPE is. If she had a darker skin tone they wouldn't even be noticeable. Also, I'm amazed how tight the joints are. I'm going to get muscles just from posing her. The only thing I see atm that I would call a ding is the face and body skin tones don't match up. For a doll with head and body by same manufacturer that should not be. I will be giving the doll a darker skin coloration later so again, not a show-stopper for me.

She has only been here an hour so at this time I cant say I'm disappointed with anything. I'll

Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My 166 "Muscle Doll" arrived today.

Post by stones »

Looks like a great first impression, enjoy the honeymoon!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's a most realistic looking sculpture

Best wishes

Harem

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Congratulations. Looks like she's making herself comfy at home. :D

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

She's got a thick ankle/fragile finger thing happening..'Unckles' took me a while to remember that description

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Congrats TTNLBTPD.

I guess you got the standing option, as they do tend to crank in on the tighness abit more for the poseability of a standing doll, and also gives the thicker ankle illusion when the foot is in dorsi flexion, but this is not so apparent once the ankle is straightened out.

WRT to the head to body tone match, with the two heads I got, the match was spot on, but sure, you would like to think tan is the same tan across all head options not just the original two made for the doll, so I am assuming you went with another besides the two standard in the range.

I also covered off on minor skin inconsistancies in my review, but can add that once you oil her down, alot of these tend to blend in.

I am glad you really like her, and that my review has not led you astray, as for a doll in her price range, she is the number one....and My Mazzy Munroe sends love and kisses to little sister.

When you get a chance to finish your write up I will edit a copy into the product review section for Doll studio.

As a hint, she enjoys being taken against the wall, standing doggy from behind, and loves riding you on the couch with her arms wrapped around your neck, and her legs wrapped around your hips, for a nice slow ride and grind, but she likes kisses when this is happening.

Her rigid joints are very good for supporting her ability to cling to you in the aforementioned position. :wink:

When you just have her standing around, she loves you grabbing her arse when you give her a kiss when walking by..she is quite affectionate.

Enjoy...Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

it's always good to hear when our girls arrive safely, and it's even better when they meet or exceed expectations. So far I'm pretty happy.

What I would like to look into a bit closer are the skin tone differences between the head and the body. Maybe you could try to get them on camera so we can take a look?

There is one thing from my point of view I'm not too happy, so I'd like to mention it. This order was confirmed by the manufacturer on February 28th; they promised "delivery within 5-7 days after received payment", plus a couple of days extra for the enhanced skeleton. But the actual time for delivery was a bit over three weeks. It doesn't meet the promised delivery time, but is still OK.

However, not so great is that this is the first doll from this bunch that was shipped. The older orders from mid February are not even ready to be shipped yet, so they will have lead times of 4-5 weeks or even longer. Please keep that in mind when considering to order such a doll with enhanced skeleton.

Now back to this lady; does she have a name yet?

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Hello Sandro,

I have not named this doll yet. As you know I have another head ordered and that will be her permeant identity. I'll likely give this head a name as well but have not given it any consideration.

I'll see if I can get a photo with the skin tone difference. Overall its not that far off but it was enough that I did notice it immediately. I am expecting there to be a skin tone mismatch with the 2nd head but I was surprised to see it with the JY head. I've did some reading and found a post where a Gentleman used the product Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=70995) to get a permeant coloration on a TPE doll. I'll personally go much lighter than he did but it should give a consistent coloration between body and the head.

There is one thing I've read many times and can further confirm. New TPE smells!
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

INFORMATIONS