dollstudio.org

Repair of vagina and anus for TPE dolls - New manuals

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Repair of vagina and anus for TPE dolls - New manuals

Post by AGL »

These are truly impressive repairs! :thumbs_up:

While I didn't order a kit from you yet, I do have the factory TPE glue & need to make a repair similar to this on one of my TPE dolls.

One quick question for you, Indigo - If alcohol isn't recommended to prep the area for gluing, what do you recommend then for this purpose?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I am very sorry but the factory TPE glue will not even come close to what Indigo20 kit can do, but in SOME cases, it might meet your needs, but be careful, THAT GLUE, can make things worse so...
Please email me at yourdollusa@gmail.com pictures of the damage, her skin tone, and her brand like WM and I can make a more educated decision, but in order for Indigo to make his products, I will gladly answer questions and tell you how it is.
Best,
BCD

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

@ airgirluvr:

Without pictures of your problem it is hard to do recommendations.

TPE glue is a very aggressive and strong solvent compound, with the ability to penetrate rapidly and deeply into the TPE material structure for providing the necessary disconnect effect.
Applied on a TPE surface under tension you are enlarging the disconnect effect in depth and size.

The solvents from the TPE repair kit are much softer.
With the extra thin white oil, comming with the repair kit, you are able to create at first a mineral oil buffer and second you are relaxing the repair location (in the center) in a wide circle that is normally under strong material tension.
After that you are able to work with the TPE paste.

And do not forget, our second goal of the repair is to have a TPE material reinforcement. :wink:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

BCD & Indigo, thank you for both of your responses. The doll in question is a WM140, which is the last generation TPE, and as such, is very soft material. This material doesn't seem to be as tough as the current generation. I've already repaired the slight tear that her vagina has suffered, but the enormous stretching that the area endures when removing & re-installing the insert has caused it to re-tear, even though I've been very careful. I also didn't know about the oiling procedure until recently, which only added to the problem from that area drying out. I have since been using the Vaseline & baby oil, but the damage is already done. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to get a pic of the damage yet.

It seems like your product is more for replacing a missing piece of material, then smoothing, but I do understand what you're saying about the added material taking stress off of the repair. Either way though, it will become stressed when it is stretched for removal & insertion of the insert. I also know what you're saying about the fusing that happens from the factory glue causing some material to be dissolved, only adding to stress of the repair. I look forward to seeing your completed manual with regard to this type of repair, to better evaluate what my best course of action is.

INFORMATIONS