dollstudio.org

Indigo's TPE Repair Kit: Handbooks for vagina & anus repairs

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Indigo's TPE Repair Kit: Handbooks for vagina & anus repairs

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

two appendixes for Indigo's TPE Repair Kit Handbook have been completed.

Appendix A illustrates how to repair an injured anus:
anhang-a.jpg
anhang-a.jpg (116.16 KiB) Viewed 3750 times
Appendix B illustrates how to repair an injured vagina:
anhang-b.jpg
anhang-b.jpg (168.51 KiB) Viewed 3750 times
Both appendixes are available for download from the Dollstudio handbook section in German language. An English translation will be made available soon.

Please note: Indigo's TPE Repair Kit currently supports Jinshan TPE blend and the Doll House 168 TPE blend. That includes the brands WM Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, OR Doll, Jellynew, Hitdoll and DH168. Support for Doll Forever TPE blend (D4E) is under developement.

Warning: Other TPE blends than the ones listed above are unsupported. Applying these procedures and/or the ingredients of the TPE Repair Kit for an unsupported TPE blend or other material like TPR or silicone might result in any kind of damage.

Why do we limit the application of the TPE Repair Kit to certified brands? The TPE Repair Kit is based on original TPE material from the respective factories and runs through a couple of tests. Without original TPE material, we can neither build the TPE Repair Kit nor verify that it works as documented. If a factory does not support the TPE Repair Kit, we do not support the respecitve TPE blend.

Please take care to order the TPE Repair Kit for the correct TPE blend and skin tone!

Do not use the TPE Repair Kit for TPE from other brands than WM Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, OR Doll, Jellynew, Hitdoll, DH168, or Doll Forever!

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Indigo's TPE Repair Kit: Handbooks for vagina & anus rep

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

the Appendix A "Repair of the anus opening" is now available in an English translation.
appendix-a-en.jpg
appendix-a-en.jpg (99.21 KiB) Viewed 3686 times
The Appendix A is available for download from the Dollstudio handbook section in English language.

To perform the repair like described, you need an injured doll with a supported TPE blend - WM Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, OR Doll, Jellynew, Doll House 168, or Doll Forever - and the respective TPE Repair Kit:
1 Set.jpg
1 Set.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 3686 times
Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

I seem to be having trouble downloading it from the site in either language to central Florida. May we have a direct link? Thank you very much!
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

appendix-a-repair-of-the-anus-opening-en-2017-04.pdf
(146.28 KiB) Downloaded 162 times

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

I'm a new member but have been following your work for a while now. I want to thank you so much for you work and sharing on doll repairs and maintenance, it really gave me some good background knowledge before I purchased my first doll recently.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

As a point of note, I do see the caveat of the assorted tpe blends.

I am going to propose that this may be due to the fact that the tpe shavings or flecks supplied are from these brands blends. Now, these flecks are what goes in with the tpe "Paste" mix to form the tpe gel for the repair.

If this is the case, then if you had some shaving or flecks from the other tpe brand blends, say from the dolls neck area that you can shred up, then these flecks form this doll's material may also make a gel that is compatable with the other brands, Aiersha blended tpe for example.

Let me know if you guys get the chance to test this hypothesis, as this will open up an even lagrer market for the product.

Thanks Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Let me know if you guys get the chance to test this hypothesis, as this will open up an even lagrer market for the product.
Yes, the TPE Repair Kit could support additional TPE blends as well.

Generally, the TPE paste is made with shredded original material in exactly the same skin tone of the doll that is to be repaired (additional shredded material is included in the kit, to allow to adjust the thickness of the TPE paste). That allows to fill injured areas with material loss so you won't see that there even was a repair.

The downside is a) that we rely on a reliable supply of original TPE material and b) the respective TPE blend needs to respond to the used solvents similarily. Jinshan TPE and Doll House 168 TPE is pretty similar, but Doll Forever TPE is different. For example, it just absorbs normal TPE glue. So everything needs to be tested and documented thoroughly. There are threads somewhere where someone tried to mimic the TPE paste with Xylene. It's not quite as easy as that.

Since there is no supply for other TPE blends and the respective skin tones, we just can not support it. Manufacturers like Doll House 168 and Doll Forever decided to support the TPE Repair Kit and to support the idea to make their dolls repairable. Others prefer to sell yet another doll as soon as possible, if the old one was injured. To get Jinshan TPE we have to dance around numerous obstacles (like the one mentioned here), but Indigo decided to support Jinshan anyway. Well, they are the market leader, so it's just a business decision to play along.

TPE manufacturers are free to contact us if they want their TPE blend to become supported. But they should not try to charge $80 per kg of TPE material, as Jinshan tries, they should not change their TPE blend and skin tones every other week, and I want to be convinced that their dolls are good enough to be worth to be supported. If the manufacturers show serious interest, I see potential chances to become supported for Climax Doll and JY Doll/Aiersha. For others not so much.

Sandro

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

the Appendix B - "Repair of the vagina opening" is now available in an English translation.
appendix-b-en.jpg
appendix-b-en.jpg (134.7 KiB) Viewed 3598 times
The Appendix B is available for download from the Dollstudio handbook section in English language.

To perform the repair as described, you need an injured doll with a supported TPE blend - WM Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, OR Doll, Jellynew, Doll House 168, or Doll Forever - and the respective TPE Repair Kit (as shown above).

The complete kit includes:
  • 15 ml / 0.5 oz TPE paste in medium consistency in air-tight brown bottle
  • 10 ml / 0.33 oz solvent "Preparer"" in air-tight bottle with brush
  • 10 ml / 0.33 oz solvent "Smoother" in air-tight bottle with brush
  • 10 ml / 0.33 oz solvent "Finisher" in air-tight bottle with brush
  • 10 ml / 0.33 oz white oil in air-tight bottle with brush
  • 5 g shredded TPE material in solvent-resistant small can
  • Solvent resistant small can for mixing the TPE paste in different consistency
  • Toothpicks for removing and mixing the TPE paste
  • 5 ml syringe for low viscosity TPE paste
  • 2 ml syringe for low viscosity TPE paste
  • Blunt 8 cm cannula, diameter 2 mm, for low-viscosity TPE paste
  • 20 ml syringe for medium and thick liquid TPE paste
  • 10 cm infusion hose for medium and thick liquid TPE paste
  • TPE sample piece as test material

The TPE Repair Kit ›comfort‹ is available here for $89 shipped (U.S. & Canadian customers).

EU customers can purchase the kit here for €89 shipped EU-wide.

Sandro

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Please post the link for appendix B as well, as I'm having the same problem downloading it from the page. Thank you for your work!
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@amytyl: Could you please tell me what happens if you try do download the PDF file?

Is anyone else experiencing issues to download the PDF files?

Thanks,
Sandro

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Hi Sandro, Followed the link in your post. The download links do not work for me either.
Just to make sure, Big yellow button with down arrow? Nothing happens.

Cheers,

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Every link I click either does nothing (yellow button), takes me to an error page (if I try to get the German version) or takes me to the main handbook page.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Yeah, same problem for me - yellow down arrow is not clickable. Can't see anywhere else in which to download from.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Tyr wrote:Just to make sure, Big yellow button with down arrow? Nothing happens.
I see. Fascinating. The big yellow button with down arrow is supposed to symbolize a download page. I love UI design ;-)

I tried rearranging the page elements and added a bit more description; maybe it's clearer now. It should now look like so:
download.jpg
download.jpg (163.7 KiB) Viewed 3547 times
The actual PDF file downloads are circled in red (just in the screenshot, not on the web page).

Right clicking on the file links should allow to "Save as". Left clicking either opens the PDF file inline (Opera, Chromium, Vivaldi, Firefox), or opens an external PDF file viewer (Seamonkey, Otter, Konqueror).

Any suggestions for a download page symbol that does not make you click on it are appreciated ;-)

Sandro

PS: Also updated the main handbook to the latest version. Thanks, Indigo!

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Hi Sandro, I have the pdf files now. :-) I got used to clicking the biggest icon I can find. I just can't help it! :-) I blame those dodgy file sharing sites! Oops.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

INFORMATIONS