dollstudio.org

Indigo's TPE Repair Kit: Handbooks for vagina & anus repairs

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Indigo's TPE Repair Kit: Handbooks for vagina & anus rep

Post by Dollstudio »

Tyr wrote:Hi Sandro, I have the pdf files now. :-) I got used to clicking the biggest icon I can find.
Intuitively it makes total sense to scan for an eye-catching symbol. And the user is always right, anyway ;-)

I guess I should do much more usability testing. if you build a website and use it every day, you just don't notice such things.

So thanks, guys!

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Thank you!
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

MistyBlue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MistyBlue »

This repair kit looks fantastic! My WM Doll looks like she is tanned, so the question is will the colour of the repair blend with the tanned skin or will I have to get a tanned sample from WM Dolls if I need to make repairs?

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

@MistyBlue:

If you are not sure about the skin color of your doll, please contact your vendor.
He knows it, because he ordered the doll.

Availability of the TPE repair kit:

Jinshan (WM Doll, WM Dolls, OR Doll, YL Doll, Jellynew, usw.) in the skin colors
+ white
+ natural
+ tan
Further skin colors on request.

Doll House 168 in the skin colors
+ white
+ honey light
+ light dark

Please choose the skin color "Jinshan >Tan<" from the drop down menue, if you are sure it is Tan.
http://us.dollstudio.org/products/acces ... repair-kit

thehomie

Post by thehomie »

hey guys sorry to bring a 3 year old post to life but looking for TPE paste and can't find it anywhere. have two small wounds that I'd like to get to as fast as possible! thanks so much guys

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@thehomie: You are probably in the U.S.

Please look here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8#p1795708

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

INFORMATIONS