dollstudio.org

Exploring Doll Sweet's silicone penis attachments

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Exploring Doll Sweet's silicone penis attachments

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

I just started exploring exploring Doll Sweet's silicone penis attachments. Originally they are designed for the male DS-170/M body style, but they also fit into most Doll Sweet silicone dolls.

That opens fascinating possibilities for hermaphrodites and other fantasy creations.

The penis attachments even fit into the polyurethane EX-lite:
ds-penis-attachments-4687-dollstudio.JPG
ds-penis-attachments-4687-dollstudio.JPG (339.54 KiB) Viewed 4669 times
ds-penis-attachments-4696-dollstudio.JPG
ds-penis-attachments-4696-dollstudio.JPG (678.15 KiB) Viewed 4669 times
ds-penis-attachments-4698-dollstudio.JPG
ds-penis-attachments-4698-dollstudio.JPG (549.55 KiB) Viewed 4669 times
Sandro

https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU/status ... 2915437568
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Exploring Doll Sweet's silicone penis attachments

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O An intersting title and Lead in Sandro.....
Dollstudio wrote:Hi,

I just started exploring exploring Doll Sweet's silicone penis attachments
8O You raise a good point for the 170 lines, and trust that you found the fit to be comfortable :lol: :whistle:

Now are these silicone or tpe noting the DS brand, as they may not be OK for TPE gals.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Now are these silicone or tpe noting the DS brand, as they may not be OK for TPE gals.
Doll Sweet is a silicone company, so the penis attachments are also made of silicone. Trying to attach them to a TPE doll would be highly experimental and possibly dangerous:
  • a) Doll Sweet inserts come with the labiae molded onto the insert, TPE dolls have the labiae molded onto the body, so the design is not compatible ex factory; and
  • b) there could be material incompatibilities between the respective TPE blend and the silicone penis attachment; without protection, the mineral oil inside the TPE would probably harm the silicone.
What works is to put the penis attachments on the female Doll Sweet bodies DS-167, DS-168/Plus, DS-160/Plus, and DS-158/Plus, and the polyurethane EX-lite. That makes a total of eight body styles to create a hermaphrodite.

Here are some closeups of the penis attachments:

1) The little one - flaccid penis:
ds-penis-attachments-4681-dollstudio.JPG
ds-penis-attachments-4681-dollstudio.JPG (712.3 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
This one is really soft, including the balls. The light pink part is pushed into the doll and keeps the attachment in place.

Getting the soft "insert" part into the EX-lite is a major hassle.
ds-penis-attachments-4699-dollstudio.JPG
ds-penis-attachments-4699-dollstudio.JPG (649.82 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
It helps a bit to powder the "insert" part or to wrap it into a plastic bag so it slides easier into the body cavity.

2) The big one - erect penis:
ds-penis-attachments-4684-dollstudio.JPG
ds-penis-attachments-4684-dollstudio.JPG (652.58 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
The erect penis is posable, meaning, it has a skeleton inside. That allows to adjust it's angle, and the "insert" part is hard, too, so it slips very easily in the EX-lite's body cavity.

Both attachments side by side:
ds-penis-attachments-4706-dollstudio.JPG
ds-penis-attachments-4706-dollstudio.JPG (904.75 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
Next I will ask my silicone girls with removable vagina if they want to try to work on their penis envy ;-)

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Good stuff as usual.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

That is quite interesting!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

Aung was first very hesitant - you know how fractious these synthetic ladies can be - but finally she gave in…
aung-penis-attachment-4712-dollstudio.JPG
aung-penis-attachment-4712-dollstudio.JPG (339.8 KiB) Viewed 4516 times
Sandro

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Some more…
aung-penis-attachment-4716-dollstudio.JPG
aung-penis-attachment-4716-dollstudio.JPG (292.3 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
aung-penis-attachment-4723-dollstudio.JPG
aung-penis-attachment-4723-dollstudio.JPG (335.74 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
aung-penis-attachment-4724-dollstudio.JPG
aung-penis-attachment-4724-dollstudio.JPG (328.06 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
aung-penis-attachment-4730-dollstudio.JPG
aung-penis-attachment-4730-dollstudio.JPG (317.83 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
Sandro

Tommyllama
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommyllama »

download/file.php?id=295984&mode=view
just last night I left the big silicon penis between my Tpe OR breasts for about 5 hours and the OR was saturated in a oil substance, I presume from the silicone. There was definitely some kind of reaction going on. 14 hours later everything appears ok. If using as insert On my tpe dolls I wrap the silicon in seran wrap.
By the way my soft penis insert Is missing the internal rigid part that goes thru the insert. Anyone else have that issue?

no biggie.
2016 Sanhui 165+
2016 OR 156 Tan H-Cup
2017 JY 155 Huge Breast
8 Various Heads

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Tommyllama wrote:By the way my soft penis insert Is missing the internal rigid part that goes thru the insert.
The little one does not have a skeleton. It is just soft silicone. The erected penis has a metal part that makes it posable and goes into the insert part.

Sandro

Slowstoxx

Post by Slowstoxx »

Is any company planning to do a TPE version? It's been talked about for years, so far only silicone doll makers have it as far as I know.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Slowstoxx - there is one from PassionDolls but it's always sold out and priced quite highly if you don't buy it alongside their dolls. I'd buy one of these this very instant if it was available in TPE.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Slowstoxx

Post by Slowstoxx »

Just took a look at it, it looks very cheap, nothing like the DS Doll one, like some 15$ dildo and they want 250$ for it. :roll:
Maybe it could be improved with some makeup.
You could order it though if you want it, the site says:
*** NOTE THIS ITEMS IS SOLD OUT - THERE IS A THREE WEEK WAIT PERIOD IF YOU ORDER ONE TODAY.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Right? I mean I don't expect a TPE transgender attachment to look as good as a silicon one, but it could be much nicer, especially for the price. I don't mean the hijack the thread btw, I just want it known that there is a market for these things in multiple materials. And of course to offer my kudos to Doll Sweet for making this available and to Doll Studio for the excellent photos and review. Very nice job. I only hope others take note!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi guys,

thanks for the praise, and thanks for not hijacking this thread ;-)

If someone is seriously interested in TPE penis attachments or customized TPE or silicone inserts, please open a new thread. I have a couple of ideas and might know someone…

Sandro

INFORMATIONS