dollstudio.org

Important warning about care & feeding of TPE

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Important warning about care & feeding of TPE

Post by ZZZZ »

Does anyone else see the irony in continuing to discuss advice for separate TPE blends in this one thread?

:deadhorse:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And guess what...
DOLL CARE.......hmmm
Most diaper wipes contain alcohol, or am I mistaken?
This is going to be one very interesting thread, but it seems to me some people, just like Indigo said, are OVER DOING it and just like too much water can kill you, too much oiling is not good for any doll, right?
The key is balance.
So, IMHO, the protocol is rock solid for some dolls, but for the other blends how much and how often will vary so it is beneficial for the doll.
V/r
BCD

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

detrimental effects of mineral oil care were encountered with the Doll Forever (D4E) TPE blend.
Sandro,
Is that with normal care or EXTREME care because if the latter, the problem is not the process or the doll, it seems to me it is the owner.
Best,
Jeff

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

@ Jeff:
You are right.

At the moment I'm preparing an article that is specific about Doll Forever TPE regarding
- TPE blend characteristic
- washing & cleaning
- powdering
- mineral oil

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

@Indigo20
Thanks again for all you have done.
And the Newly wed guide is posted in the OR section so OR dolls lovers will see it.
BCD

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I just wish that the manufacturers would include this information in a care packet with each new doll that they sell. Especially if their TPE blend has different maintenance requirements than others on the market.
My first doll (a silicone doll) arrived with no instructions or care manual at all. If it wasn't for the information that I gathered from the forum, I would have been clueless. :(
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Who knows about my 2 dolls, one is a Rifrano the other is known seller but the actual maker is uncertain for me, there is a symbol of some design stamped into the back of head & lower back of the neck. Lucky so far, as i have not used much alcohol on either one, as i do not have sex with them only play. I have done vaseline treatments but limited mineral oil mostly just to the boobs. Try to limit powdering.

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:This gets more confusing all the time! :? But it makes me wonder about something................
I have had my YL lady for three years now. And despite my laziness with her maintenance, she was in perfect condition other than some damage to her feet from shipping.
But then I start applying Vaseline to her vaginal chamber and it ends up splitting almost to the anal opening! 8O
I don't know if the Vaseline had anything to do with this, but it seems like more than a coincidence :?

Perhaps the best thing to do instead of using Vaseline and mineral oil to replenish a TPE doll's natural oils, is to simply keep her powdered to help her to avoid losing her oils in the first place. :idea:
An already existing micro tear combined with normal use with vaseline and stretching of area might have been possible factors.

DOCUMENTING8/3/17
I've had my YL doll since Nov, 2013 and have only powdered her with cornstarch. She is a 1st gen, first "tan" skin 135cm Viola.
Her TPE now is softer and smoother than the day I received her.
Never oiled her, as this concept was only introduced a few months ago.

Cleaning:
-Only cleaned her with simple tap water and a rag. Nothing else.
-Cornstarch powdering

Major area of TPE damage is a tear from back of vag down towards her anus.
Possible Causes:
1. Use of Isopropyl alcohol to disinfect vag.
-Blindly took cleaning recommendations from comments of certain TDF threads.
-Area became stiff and began splitting.
2. Wear and tear might have been a factor as well.
3. Early blend of TPE formula?

In conclusion, I believe vag tears are inevitable, but I blame alcohol for TPE damage.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

@Alabina21
This sounds almost exactly like my experience.
My three year old YL lady NEVER had a mineral oil bath and I only began using Vaseline in her high stress areas late last year and yet she was in better shape than some who were not even a year old. 8O
Also I cleaned her with plain water and only gave her a powdering once in awhile.
However, I did clean around her vag area with isopropyl alcohol a time or two. But it was no more than that.
I realize that alcohol isn't good for TPE, but can it cause damage if only used one or two times? I certainly wasn't using it on a regular basis as I have seen some others do.
Also the vag wasn't dried out or brittle. I can't recall seeing any damage at all. But like you said, could have been a micro tear.
Here are a couple of shots of the damage:
Damaged coochie 001.JPG
Damaged coochie 001.JPG (837.35 KiB) Viewed 1737 times
Damaged coochie 002.JPG
Damaged coochie 002.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1737 times
Not a pretty sight. :( But getting some glue in an attempt to fix this is most definitely on my "to do" list.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

i dunno, pussy still looks good to me :? As long as it doesn't tear more and make it all one hole, then you're good! Don't use TPE Glue tho, that's a fucking scam. Use a hot butterknife. PM me if you got questions bud :)

KenDoll16

Post by KenDoll16 »

I am a little confused. Is it safe and/or recommended to use mineral oil products on a WM doll?
Don't forget to indulge Tyler by checking out her photos!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=14681

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Ken, I'm fairly sure they said all Jinsan products (WM, YL, OR) are okay with the oil, right? Other mfgs have different TPE blends. It would be alot easier if the fucking manufacturers would post this shit. They need to do their damn job...Chinese aren't lazy, no excuse.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

SynthetikReality95 wrote:i dunno, pussy still looks good to me :? As long as it doesn't tear more and make it all one hole, then you're good! Don't use TPE Glue tho, that's a fucking scam. Use a hot butterknife. PM me if you got questions bud :)
Yeah looks good to me too! :wink: But then ANY pussy will look good to a horny bastard like me! :twisted:
I do need to do something to keep it from tearing more though. I will PM you for some more info on the hot butter knife fix. :thumbs_up:

KenDoll16

Post by KenDoll16 »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Ken, I'm fairly sure they said all Jinsan products (WM, YL, OR) are okay with the oil, right? Other mfgs have different TPE blends. It would be alot easier if the fucking manufacturers would post this shit. They need to do their damn job...Chinese aren't lazy, no excuse.
Okay, I get confused because the care information for WM says nothing about mineral oil products.
http://wmdollshop.com/doll-care

Because I never know about oils, I never oiled Ty. Now she has severe tears in her armpits that I'm sure came from drying out.
20170723_114836.jpg
20170723_114836.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1719 times
Don't forget to indulge Tyler by checking out her photos!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=14681

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

Just a post to find this thread again later.

INFORMATIONS