dollstudio.org

Jinshan portfolio exceeds 200 heads

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jinshan portfolio exceeds 200 heads

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

I just waded through the flood of most recent new Jinshan heads; they now exceed the 200 head sculpt mark. Jinshan factory already makes more than 200 (more or less) different heads, which is an unbelievable amount!

There some are interesting new head sculpts included among the latest novelties, even a new male head sculpt; but others are a bit hard to distinguish from their 'ancestors'.

The downside of this development is that basically all the new heads are OEM. The last 14 Jinshan heads I have seen are all owned by non-TDF-listed brands, so we are not allowed to show them on TDF. The current ratio is that about one out of 20 new Jinshan heads can be shown on TDF.

Some of the new heads might show up in hybrid dolls with bodies from one of the three TDF-listed Jinshan OEM brands (WM, YL, OR), and some might be owned by TDF-listed vendors. Maybe they will be considered borderline cases and can be permitted on TDF, we'll see.

However, fans of Jinshan TPE heads can celebrate that they can now choose between more than 200 different heads ;-)

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Jinshan portfolio exceeds 200 heads

Post by ZZZZ »

How can one of the Jinshan factory's brands be TDF-approved, while another isn't?

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i dont think they are brand i think they are models. some companies have kid heads, others dont. the whole NOT approved thing is usually based on age.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

That's definitely a lot of heads to choose from. I had no idea that it was that many! 8O
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

Where can we see a full catalogue of 200 heads?

DD.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

@ZZZZ: I have no idea why that is so, and so far nobody could or want explain this policy. Maybe it's because the Jinshan factory (the actual manufacturer) is not represented on TDF. What is listed on TDF are a few brands that do OEM at Jinshan, like WM Dolls, YL Doll, and OR Doll. Some vendors have more or less exclusive OEM heads at Jinshan, too. A few of them are listed on TDF, so not all heads that show up on TDF are from WM Dolls, YL Doll, or OR Doll. Some of them are authentic from Jinshan's own brand (WM Doll, without "s"). Most confusingly, this brand is not represented on TDF either, but it has never been an issue to mention Jinshan heads #3-7.

Fact is that a lot of not TDF-listed brands that do OEM at Jinshan, and they are not allowed to be depicted or mentioned by vendors.

@Procrasturbate: The TDF policy against non-TDF-approved manufacturers/brands is a completely different issue than the policy about depictions that could be considered underage (ROC #1). However, a lot of TDF-listed brands have such dolls and heads, ad they definitely should not be listed on a sex doll forum.

@DDdioxine: You can try our head database and filter down on the manufacturer. However, no comprehensive catalogue exists. There are not even price lists or an index which person or brand owns a particular head. It's called the Beijing Fog™, and I guess it's supposed a veil.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Thanks to the database I now know that my doll Maxine is a Jinshan #32 OEM head.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:[…] Maxine is a Jinshan #32 OEM head.
Interesting… #32 is a rather exotic head. Where did you get her?

Sandro

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

eBay, doll sold as a Racyme, that picture is kinda grainy, but it's the only time I seen a picture that definitely resembles her.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I may be wrong. She doesn't have the slightly open mouth, but I do have another head that does look like a #32.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

that should be #32:
32.jpg
32.jpg (84.3 KiB) Viewed 838 times
Sandro

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Yeah, I may be the only one seeing it but besides the slightly open mouth on mine, its the same.
IMG_3347.JPG
IMG_3347.JPG (167.91 KiB) Viewed 836 times

INFORMATIONS