dollstudio.org

Introducing Irontech IT-160 body style

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Introducing Irontech IT-160 body style

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

after introducing the IT-155 body style by Irontech yesterday, I'd like to take a closer look at the slightly taller IT-160 body style. This body is more curvy, but still realistically shaped.

Here are a couple of body details:
irontech-it-160-body-sandra-head-10.jpg
irontech-it-160-body-sandra-head-10.jpg (120.38 KiB) Viewed 1388 times
irontech-it-160-body-sandra-head-04.jpg
irontech-it-160-body-sandra-head-04.jpg (217.67 KiB) Viewed 1388 times
irontech-it-160-body-sandra-head-06.jpg
irontech-it-160-body-sandra-head-06.jpg (182.88 KiB) Viewed 1388 times
irontech-it-160-body-sandra-head-17.jpg
irontech-it-160-body-sandra-head-17.jpg (246.81 KiB) Viewed 1388 times
This is the IT-160 body together with the Sandra head:
irontech-it-160-body-sandra-head-02.jpg
irontech-it-160-body-sandra-head-02.jpg (320.04 KiB) Viewed 1388 times
More pictures are here: http://eu.dollstudio.org/node/3796

Irontech has two skeleton, a traditional one with M16 neck connector, and an upgraded skeleton with a new neck connector. The new connector is similar to the one used in Doll House 168's "EVO" series and is available in the IT-132, IT-142, IT-145, IT-155, and IT-160 body styles.

The EU shipping flatrate is available for all Irontech dolls.

The IT-160 costs €1390 with the traditional respectively €1490 with the upgraded skeleton and new neck connector.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Re: Introducing Irontech IT-160 body style

Post by nukeno »

So far my favorite body looks-wise in the "hot and heavy" TPE class because of the more natural appeal. No huge and perky a-bomb boobs, but voluptuous and slightly saggy.
Looks less artificial = more beautiful IMHO.

They are using a similar skeleton like DH168? Other similarities?
I wonder because I like the body, but no IT-face has the "it"-factor yet IMHO.

If someone wants to build a hybrid based on this body, which other heads could fit color-wise?
Is Irontech related to Dollhouse168, just another Jinsan trade-mark or something completely new and different?
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

DAT ASS!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@nukeno: Irontech manufactures in the same factory as Doll House 168. There are two skeletons available, a "traditional" type that should be identical with the skeleton used in DH168's 'classic' dolls; this type uses an M16 thread to connect the heads; the other one is an "upgraded" type that corresponds to DH168's new "EVO" series and has a new (proprietary) connector.

To build hybrid dolls, there is a good chance that Irontech's skin tones - fair/light (white) and tanned - match with the skin tones from DH168; though I have not tried this. Other things to consider when creating a hybrid from DH168 and Irontech parts are the neck connector type (not neccessarily M16 anymore), and availability (DH168 "EVO" heads are not sold separately).

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Dollstudio wrote:Irontech manufactures in the same factory as Doll House 168.
Well that are actually kinda good news... :)
Because that means I could probably combine my so far favorite body (IT160) with my favorite head (DH168-Kaede styled like this...)

I'll have to come back to this one. But for now...
...sweet dreams. ;)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Thats is a beautiful doll, As said all ready more natural. I could get lost for while with this doll

INFORMATIONS