dollstudio.org

***Newsflash*** Doll Sweet is planning to enter TPE market

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: ***Newsflash*** Doll Sweet is planning to enter TPE mark

Post by Samurai »

I had a JY doll and i can't say i was impressed, i sold it after about 2 weeks, same old goose neck and typical tpe skeleton so if its made by Ds then i am very disappointed, But thanks for the info Sandro :thumbs_up:

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Dollstudio wrote:Hi,

the secret has been lifted. The OEM factory is JY Doll.

Sandro
Did DS buy JY or was JY a brand of DS from the beginning?
No wonder members promote DS and JY same time and even post dolls they got for free :lol:

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Samurai wrote:I had a JY doll and i can't say i was impressed, i sold it after about 2 weeks, same old goose neck and typical tpe skeleton […]
The recently upgraded skeleton used by JY has a hinged neck, hinged wrists, hinged ankles, and they got rid of the M16 neck connector as well. Also JY introduced serial numbers recently, and the dolls with upgraded skeleton are proce regulated. There is no other manufacturer moving at a similar pace like JY. What I'm trying to say: What JY did a couple of months ago is not necessarily the same they are doing now.

One of the interesting question is what this means for the status of JY on TDF. Vendors like Passion Dolls OEM manufacture at JY and are allowed to promote their OEM dolls on TDF. However, JY Doll is still an unlisted manufacturer, so vendors ar nor allowed to promote JY Doll. If Doll Sweet does now OEM at JY, that would logically mean that DS could promote their OEM TPE dolls as well, like Passion Dolls. But where the heck does that leave us other vendors? 8O

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

every doll manufacture should give customers the option to choose TPE or Silicone for each doll made.
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Samurai wrote:I had a JY doll and i can't say i was impressed, i sold it after about 2 weeks, same old goose neck and typical tpe skeleton so if its made by Ds then i am very disappointed, But thanks for the info Sandro :thumbs_up:
As Sandro says, the JY now is a very different doll and the similarities of the new TPE skeleton hinge functions with DS had led new to surmise in this direction. The new JY head connector is similar to DS but compatible with the old M16 heads. JY quality control still needs attention as the hinged neck doll I have needs tighter hinges in the neck. With luck their experience will develop with this.
Barbydoll wrote:No wonder members promote DS and JY same time and even post dolls they got for free :lol:
Yes - I assume you refer to me. For the avoidance of doubt I will not enthuse about a doll that's not worthy of enthusiasm. If I enthuse about a doll it's because I know that it will give pleasure to people. Even if a manufacturer sends me a doll free, if it's rubbish I will not enthuse and I'm very open about faults - unless it's a matter that I know the manufacturer has attended to and corrected already.

I became interested in JY because I could see them coming forward as a quality doll. Their 2016 doll was lovely but their TPE blocked together under stress and could split unless unstressed gently and in warm enough temperature.

In May this year they sent to me a 168 and this is gorgeous. Excellent TPE but the ankle joint hinges were not tight enough for her to stand by herself. I made suggestions as to possible improvement with their insert design, although as it is it's good.

In August they sent me a 148.

She's too small for me to consider as adult but
very beautiful and
especially photogenic.

JY did not send this doll to me in any way to cause me, to bribe me, to be nice about them but because I have seen and recognised a steady effort and improvement which I can see is leading forward to better quality, and causing other manufacturers to develop their products to compete and for me to photograph. I hope that my photos will have done their doll justice.

Sandro is to be encouraged and congratulated for bringing appreciation of JY forward and it's notable that I'm not the only enthusiast of good dolls to be giving JY consideration.

It's appropriate to add that I don't use photoshop techniques in my photography other than in adjusting exposure coming out of the camera. Recently I've found many of my best exposed shots to come out of my mobile phone.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Dollstudio wrote:
Samurai wrote:I had a JY doll and i can't say i was impressed, i sold it after about 2 weeks, same old goose neck and typical tpe skeleton […]
The recently upgraded skeleton used by JY has a hinged neck, hinged wrists, hinged ankles, and they got rid of the M16 neck connector as well. Also JY introduced serial numbers recently, and the dolls with upgraded skeleton are proce regulated. There is no other manufacturer moving at a similar pace like JY. What I'm trying to say: What JY did a couple of months ago is not necessarily the same they are doing now.

One of the interesting question is what this means for the status of JY on TDF. Vendors like Passion Dolls OEM manufacture at JY and are allowed to promote their OEM dolls on TDF. However, JY Doll is still an unlisted manufacturer, so vendors ar nor allowed to promote JY Doll. If Doll Sweet does now OEM at JY, that would logically mean that DS could promote their OEM TPE dolls as well, like Passion Dolls. But where the heck does that leave us other vendors? 8O

Sandro

Thank you again for the updated info, i was not aware that improvments had been made, i find the hinge neck appealing as i have said many times before TPE dolls can be stunning to look at but most are let down by there skeletons over time. So its great to see these improvements, who knows maybe someday i might buy another.

Sandro i thank you again as you are 1 vendor that does not spout bullsh*t and say's things as they are and also bring more new info than and other vendor i know. So cheers for that. :thumbs_up:

Sam...

Haremlover you are a dog ! :evil: I know jealousy is a terrible thing. :mrgreen:

Be well. :wink:

Sam..

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I am excited about their high quality skeletons in tpe!

I would love to see the 145+cm as a TPE. The vagina and anus always gets torn on silicone.

I hope DS formulates a better tpe compound that is stain resistant and is mold free.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Samurai wrote: Haremlover you are a dog ! :evil: I know jealousy is a terrible thing. :mrgreen:
Don't worry - I have something in mind for you in due course.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Lobo2099
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lobo2099 »

*Cheering*

I have been undecided on a first doll because I was torn between the DS doll beautiful faces and skeletal structure. However I was not sure I would like once I started photographing the model due to the side seams being so apparent in the silicone. Also just as beautiful faces on jy in tpe I was impressed by but was hesitant due to the mixed review on their quality. I hope this elevates both company's quality and creates amazing dolls in the process. Will wait and see with breath held for whats to come.

Thank you so much for the info and please continue to keep us updated as things progress.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

I’ve always wondered if silicone moulds are able to withstand the higher heat of TPE pours.

Will be interesting if not, as DS may need to design entirely new faces and bodies for their TPE products...
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

JY do seem to be banging out some real cuties of late. Possibly with DS input?

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

very interesting news. will be following with interest

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

due to recent management changes at JY, Doll Sweet has suspended their TPE developments.

It's back to square one for now.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

Dollstudio wrote:Hi,

due to recent management changes at JY, Doll Sweet has suspended their TPE developments.

It's back to square one for now.

Sandro
That's disappointing.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Image[/quote]

Who is she? Not familiar with ASdoll

INFORMATIONS