dollstudio.org

Super hot & super good TPE doll - $1500 shipped!

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Super hot & super good TPE doll - $1500 shipped!

Post by Begog »

Dollstudio wrote:
Begog wrote:The gooseneck is gone (thank god), but are the wrists still wired?
mmexport1505780182089.jpg
mmexport1505780192783.jpg
Sandro
Awesome! :thumbs_up:

PT9045

Post by PT9045 »

What a hot babe. She reminds me of a hot MILF I dated who was 12 years older than me. She was a hard body like that and had a beautiful breast job that looked like those breasts as well. Great memories there.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It might be the new skeleton but the reality is that one gets what one pays for.

Quality control. Quality control. Quality control.

This new skeleton is common to other factories and the more expensive dolls get better quality control.

Whilst the JY dolls are forced down in price, margins aren't there to ensure quality control. One pays more for a TDF approved brand doll because the quality is higher.

A problem with the upgraded skeleton is that nuts are welded. So if those neck hinges are at all loose . . . she's got a floppy head which can't be tightened. The gooseneck well implemented, as I have experienced recently with a good TDF approved brand, is more reliable.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS