dollstudio.org

This WM Dolls WM-158/A travels to Europe

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

This WM Dolls WM-158/A travels to Europe

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

this WM Dolls WM-158/A body style travels to Europe:
wm-158a-body-no-57-head-06.jpg
wm-158a-body-no-57-head-06.jpg (166.04 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
wm-158a-body-02.jpg
wm-158a-body-02.jpg (130.67 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
wm-158a-body-03.jpg
wm-158a-body-03.jpg (157.6 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
wm-158a-body-04.jpg
wm-158a-body-04.jpg (94.82 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
wm-158a-body-07.jpg
wm-158a-body-07.jpg (132.66 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
wm-158a-body-no-57-head-05.jpg
wm-158a-body-no-57-head-05.jpg (176.46 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
The head shown in the factory photos above is Jinshan no. 57.

Factory video: http://eu.dollstudio.org/node/3931

Configuration: green eyes, wig #5, Jinshan ›natural‹ (medium) skin color, traditional standing metal skeleton, finger & toe nails natural (clear), vagina insert (removable), labia color: natural, pubic hair style no. 3.

Sandro

https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU/status ... 6219344896
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

skyknight

Re: This WM Dolls WM-158/A travels to Europe

Post by skyknight »

Beautiful doll. But why do you list only one compatible head in your webshop when sites like 1AM and BD let you choose between 76 different heads?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@skyknight: Actually there are over 200 compatible Jinshan heads. A few dozend are generic (WM Doll), the rest are ODM/OEM, or sub-ODM/OEM. Some are more or less restriced (e.g. WM Dolls), others are 'just' a bit more expensive (e.g. J-Suntech), and others are truly vendor exclusive. And a lot are from non-TDF-listed manufacturers, and with very few exceptions there are neither recommendations in regard to head to body proportions nor complete price lists.

I found that the best way not to loose my mind is to stick to existing promotion photo sets and factory confirmation photos that (imho) look nice. Based on that you could deduce that JY has more promotion photos, and that I do not sell a lot of WM dolls. Both assumptions would be true.

However, what you can do is to use the head database and filter by manufacturer=Jinsan. That gives you currently about 160 heads, sorted by OEM manufacturers (= brands) like YL Doll, OR Doll, and WM Dolls. If brand=OEM, the actual owner is unknown and I need to check if this head is available for purchase in a certain region. E.g. WM Dolls heads can not be delivered domestically to Chinese destinations, and some OR heads are sub-OEM for a Japanese vendor, meaning that they are not freely available.

That approach is a bit more complicated, but it gives you more choices if you take the time to do some research.

Still, there are at least 40 Jinshan heads I have not even seen on a photo ;-)

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

I think she really is beautiful. Would love to see more pics with Asian style faces. I think her build is very typical of Chinese women.
Attachments
china.jpg
china.jpg (165.37 KiB) Viewed 1587 times
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg (37.45 KiB) Viewed 1598 times
cup1.jpg
cup1.jpg (217.33 KiB) Viewed 1598 times

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

After looking at the list of heads you're suggesting that looks like a lot of work since you can't filter the search for bodies that fit the head. So I need to look at each and every head independently and hope for something listed in the description that indicates which bodies it was made for. That's not really customer friendly at all!

What makes it worse is that most of the heads are shown in only one skin color, one eye color and one style of wig which makes it nearly impossible to imagine what it would look like with another combination of those things. There are also a lot of heads that look pretty similar to another head with only minor differences like the shape of the eyebrows which are barely seen in the pictures because of the hair.
At least I have figured out that if a head has any body between 150cm and 170cm listed it would be okay for this body sizewise. The kind of attachment that is used to connect is another thing I'd have to find out if it's the same.

Finding something that would work for me could take a huge amount of time. Well it's not like I don't have the time because I wouldn't have that much money before 2020 anyway(saving for a new heater right now)!
I just hope this body will still be on the market by then, because most of the more petit builds tend to disappear from the western market really fast(well there's the SanHui 145A which I would prefer for the looks and silicone, but those unfortunately don't have the option for inserts and the YL 155A which has higher weight and price).

The perfect doll IMO would be with a body type like this, but made from silicone and weight under 20kg. But this won't happen because to get the weight down that much they'd have to scale her down and then the doll would be banned again for "looking too childlike" and I'd have no chance to get her into the country! There was a perfect doll from DS(132/138) but no chance to get her anywhere in Europe!

INFORMATIONS