dollstudio.org

Cant connect

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Cant connect

Post by optical delusion »

Hey. I cant visit your site as it seems to be down. It just says doll studio.org refused to connect

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Cant connect

Post by Dollstudio »

Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Good old OVH. I wish migrating websites was a simple process so I could actually rid myself of that piece of crap of a host.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

damn. that sucks. hope you have a somewhat timely fix to this...would be quite frustrating :(

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

There will not be a timely fix, if any. My "Enterprise level" hosting plan for "professional usage" at OVH with "24/7 support" and "guaranteed 99.95% availabiliy" is now closed for the weekend. That's what you get at OVH for €250/month.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

Ah ha. OVH must be using the Lithuanian calendar to be able to have 24/7 and close weekends.

Lithuanian calendar shows some similarities with Slavic calendar, and so may have roots in Proto-Balto-Slavic era.
The Gediminas Sceptre, discovered in 1680, indicates that during his reign the year started in April and was divided into 12 months, varying in length from 29 to 31 days. Each month began with a new moon; the weeks were nine days long [2] The month names on this artifact are expressed in symbols, based on natural phenomena and agricultural cycles.[3] (i.e. the sidereal month was divided into three parts).[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_calendar

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

sdl44 wrote:OVH must be using the Lithuanian calendar to be able to have 24/7 and close weekends.
My guess it that it means that they are "working on 24 days in 7 months of the year". Like their guaranteed uptime of 99.95% p.a. means that a server can be taken offline for ~100+ hours without bothering about collateral damage. Arithmetically, 99.95% are 4.38 hrs p.a., so by their redefinition they might be using a year with 8333 days.

However, the sites are up again after ~5 days downtime. OVH did *not* fix the IPMI issue that caused the intervention, and as far as I can tell, they did not even set up a spare server as promised. They just 'allowed' me to boot the kernel again which was running until Dec 6th.
2017-12-12-10-20-traffic.jpg
2017-12-12-10-20-traffic.jpg (55.24 KiB) Viewed 544 times
Though it's not all bad at OVH. My DB host has an uptime of 1065 days ;-)

Sandro

INFORMATIONS