dollstudio.org

price difference "Doll House 168 EVO-170" with CAT head

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Jacob92

price difference "Doll House 168 EVO-170" with CAT head

Post by Jacob92 »

Hi folks,

why is she ("Doll House 168 EVO-170" with CAT head ) at dollstudio.org so much cheaper than at de.dollstudio.org ?

only 1.610 eur ( http://dollstudio.org/products/doll/dol ... 68/evo-170 )

2.290 eur ( http://de.dollstudio.org/produkte/doll/ ... 68/evo-170 )

regards Jacob

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: price difference "Doll House 168 EVO-170" with CAT head

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi Jacob92,

the pricing, the content and and product range on the EU, US & DE sites is independent. That was the point of splitting up sub-sites - different areas have different requirements. The different sites try to meet these requirements as good as possible.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Jacob92

Post by Jacob92 »

alright, I live in germany. Do you recommand me to order her from dollstudio.org? i mean the price range is huge.

regards Jacob

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Jacob92 wrote:alright, I live in germany. Do you recommend me to order her from dollstudio.org? i mean the price range is huge.
Hi Jacob,

the price on de.dollstudio.org already contains VAT (19% MWST) as it is mandatory when dealing with consumers in Germany and also the shipping costs.
You have to add these costs to the price on eu.dollstudio.org and will find that the end-result will be about the same.
:glou:
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

i may be wrong but i think importing a doll in the uk has you recorded for doing so. not sure what the government does with this knowledge...but if you buy from a vendor within the uk, they are the importer who is recorded, the doll goes to them and then they send on to you.

INFORMATIONS