sexyrealsexdolls.com

Tip Top Titties - touched up with Chartpak markers

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Tip Top Titties - touched up with Chartpak markers

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

After much thought I decided to take a chance and modify Brandy's nipples and areolas, I'm a guy that likes a bit of color on the breasts. Taking into consideration the porous properties of TPE I thought it would be best to use something that would be absorbed by the TPE a little. I decided a permanent marker would do the trick but I didn't want to use a Sharpie brand because when one line overlaps another line the overlapped area is darker than the original color; basically it's too difficult to get even coverage with a Sharpie. Anyway I went to the local art store and I brought a TPE sample with me to test markers. After several trial runs with various markers I decided on Chartpak markers, they're an art maker that is much higher quality than Sharpie, flowed well on the TPE and didn't leave that darker line in an overlap. Here's the results:
Brandy Front.jpg
Brandy Front.jpg (777.79 KiB) Viewed 6245 times
Brandy Right.jpg
Brandy Right.jpg (763.98 KiB) Viewed 6245 times
Brandy Left.jpg
Brandy Left.jpg (766.02 KiB) Viewed 6245 times
Markers.jpg
Markers.jpg (757.83 KiB) Viewed 6245 times
I'm very happy with the results and glad I took the risk. It might be difficult to tell in the picture but the way the markers interact with the TPE gives some depth and a very realistic look. I'll be adding some color to her labia next :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Tip Top Titties

Post by upsux »

Is there any sign of ink bleeding out into the surrounding area?

Looks great so far, very interested to see if the ink stays applied 'locally' and doesn't slowly spread a bit.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Nice work, and a lovely doll!

I noticed Dolls-Castle offers various colors of nipples. Have you seen this? http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 62&t=71100
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Very nice! :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Lookin good 8)
Attachments
lol
lol
doge.jpg (45.39 KiB) Viewed 6226 times

Luminous

Post by Luminous »

I think you ruined her... :(

The colour is off and very unnatural looking.

Whatever floats your boat I guess...
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Interesting.

I suggest to either post about it again in "Inventors Corner" or have the thread moved there; that way it won't get lost so easy and may be found by others.

Likewise upsux I am curious about how it will behave over time, so I hope you'll post more info later on.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Well at least Brandy looks happy with the results! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

upsux wrote:Is there any sign of ink bleeding out into the surrounding area?

Looks great so far, very interested to see if the ink stays applied 'locally' and doesn't slowly spread a bit.
So far there is no bleed. These pictures were taken 4 days after the alteration. I will certainly be posting updates :D
mi6c wrote:Interesting.

I suggest to either post about it again in "Inventors Corner" or have the thread moved there; that way it won't get lost so easy and may be found by others.

Likewise upsux I am curious about how it will behave over time, so I hope you'll post more info later on.

Kind regards.
How do I move the thread? I like that idea :thumbs_up:
CF wrote:Nice work, and a lovely doll!

I noticed Dolls-Castle offers various colors of nipples. Have you seen this? http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 62&t=71100
I like that Dolls Castle give the customers options.

Brandy is a JY Doll and they do color the nipples but it's only noticeable if the doll has tan skin. I understand this isn't everyone's cup of tea but considering one of the reasons I have a doll/s is because I have control over what I can do with and to them; any decisions to make physical alterations such as this I take seriously and give much thought to them. A personal preference isn't always understood or appreciated by others. I welcome and enjoy all comments and opinions and they don't change how hot and sexy I think Brandy is
:D
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

I can move the topic, if you'd like. Just two concerns, though:
'Inventor's Corner' isn't really the right place for this, since it's just a modification and not an invention. There is a general TPE Modification sub-forum that would suit it better, so I'd recommend that.
Also it'd be helpful to add 'Chartpak markers' to the title since it's the key element of the modification. (I'd be happy to edit the title as well.) Since it's your topic, Wizard407, feel free to say how you'd like the new title to read.

At any rate, I too like how the marker job turned out for you. :multi: Does it smear onto your fingertip if you touch it, and do the markers leave a bad smell?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Zang wrote:I can move the topic, if you'd like. Just two concerns, though:
'Inventor's Corner' isn't really the right place for this, since it's just a modification and not an invention. There is a general TPE Modification sub-forum that would suit it better, so I'd recommend that.
Also it'd be helpful to add 'Chartpak markers' to the title since it's the key element of the modification. (I'd be happy to edit the title as well.) Since it's your topic, Wizard407, feel free to say how you'd like the new title to read.
Your suggestions to move the thread to the TPE Modification forum and title change to Chartpak Markers works for me. Sometimes its difficult to come up with the best place to start a new thread with so many forum choices; if you could do that for me I would appreciate it. Thanks for your help :thumbs_up:
Zang wrote:At any rate, I too like how the marker job turned out for you. :multi: Does it smear onto your fingertip if you touch it, and do the markers leave a bad smell?
The markers have that traditional permanent marker smell but not when applied. After the application it dried fairly quickly with no odor and was tacky for a about 15 minutes. Although the marker was wet while I worked on the area I was careful not to touch it because it would have smeared; I waited about an hour to powder just to be safe.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

This is great stuff and i will take it into advisement
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Tip Top Titties - touched up with Chartpak markers

Post by Zang »

Yes, good info -- I myself might do this in the future. (To a future TPE doll, that is, not to myself! :haha2: )

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

This sounds good for other parts and colors. Be nice not to be constantly applying blush!
L✰neR✯nger

FriedPie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FriedPie »

I used some watercolor pencils and was able to get some nice blended flesh tones, although kind of like makeup it wears off, but I really don't want it permanent.

INFORMATIONS