realsexdoll.com

Mannequin Dreamer

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

mannequisto
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Mannequin Dreamer

Post by mannequisto »

Hello doll lovers

thank you for letting me be a part of your great community. I'm into mannequins for a very long time. I don't have one, because i'm married. But I had sex with an unmodified display mannequin some years ago. It was one of the most intensive sexual experiences of my life. Unfortunately, this opportunity no longer exists. So for now, Im just dreaming :plaidskirt:

I can't be active right now, but I'd like to talk to people who are feeling like me. My English got a bit rusty. Understanding is not a problem, but I hope I'm able to express my feelings and desires.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Mannequin Dreamer

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Mannequisto and welcome to TDF.

There are a few admirers of mannequins here and some great photographs of them.
Have a look in the forum dedicated to mannequins https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=140
You might find some useful information on our new members welcome Page http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369

have fun and enjoy your time here.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Mannequin Dreamer

Post by rubherkitty »

Welcome to TDF :glou:

There are many here that have mannequins and enjoy them. Some have been modified to accept a masturbation sleeve so you can actually have intercourse with the mannequin.

Hope you can get a mannequin some day.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS