realsexdoll.com

Finally ready to say hi

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Massey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Finally ready to say hi

Post by Massey »

Well,

I've been looking around for a month or so now and figured it's time to say hi. Some of you might have seen my posts in various forums already, especially the WM and OR doll forums. Gotta say the TPE dolls coming out of Asia nowadays have nothing in common with the silicone vagina I bought myself when I moved out on my own at 20. It felt good and took care of that need at a time when I was very insecure and socially awkward. (First girlfriend battered my self-esteem pretty bad).

Now 15+ years later my life is quite different but I never forgot what that simple toy meant to me back then: relief. No, not just that way. It took care of that edge you know? Relaxed me socially a bit. I was lucky and got some nice friends that helped me get over my shyness and self-worth issues. Now I'm fairly outgoing and have no issues striking up a conversation with people. Found someone great and we've been married for over 5 years now.

I saw the new WM 155cm doll when it came out and was struck by how amazing it was. My wife seems intrigued as well. She thinks it could be a nice alternative to a threesome, no emotional mess or potential issues, disease, etc. I don't think we're ready to take the plunge yet but having read the topic on why people turned to dolls, I can relate. For now, I just want to be helpful in whatever small way I can and get to know the community.

I've got a mechanical engineering background and extensive customer support experience in the field of online products and services. I'm sure I'll be able to help here and there.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone,
Massey,
Canadian doll enthusiast.

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Finally ready to say hi

Post by Lemminkainen »

Welcome to TDF Massey.
Hope you have a good time here. :glou:

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Welcome here. Thete are many that spouses who are active in oneform or another with their dolls. You are in the right place. Enjoy your time here
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Hello and welcome

Massey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Massey »

Thanks for the warm welcome!