realsexdoll.com

Another newbie...more than just interested

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Polysiloxane
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Another newbie...more than just interested

Post by Polysiloxane »

Hello all another Aussie new to the forum as Ive decided its now time to get my first doll.

Ive seen these wonderful creations years ago but had no idea the quality had improved so much.
Also the price seems to have dropped a lot with competition in recent years and with the newer TPE variants.
Recent searches online have revealed a nasty mess of obvious scam sites and a lot of grey ones.
To that end I have joined your ranks to hopefully be lead in the right direction.

I apologise in advance for any mistakes I am sure to make. :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Another newbie...more than just interested

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

TPE has come a long way and I'm really enthusing about some of the newer dolls coming out but if you can afford silicone, go for it...

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hi there welcome aboard. Carefully have a look around at all of your options. Decide how much weight you can safely lift before you buy. You can find nice dolls in silicone and tpe here.
Feel free to study and learn all you can about these beautiful dolls.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Welcome Poly,

yeah take your time and not not rush your decision. The forum is divided in many manufacturer for easy browsing. Take the time to check them all and do not hesitate if you have any questions!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Welcome to TDF Polysiloxane.
May your search yield sweet success. :glou:

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

Welcome. There are so many dolls to choose from. TPE will not last as long as silicone but if you fall for a TPE girl go for it.

Polysiloxane
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Polysiloxane »

Thankyou to all for your very polite welcomes.
samara78 wrote:Hi there welcome aboard. Carefully have a look around at all of your options. Decide how much weight you can safely lift before you buy. You can find nice dolls in silicone and tpe here.
Thanks for the PM, I will be in contact when I can PM.
I have thought about what you said with regard to weight and have decided that 140-145cm whould suit me.
This will bring down the weight to about 30Kg and besides tall women intimidate me a little. 8O
Babel99 wrote:Welcome Poly,

yeah take your time and not not rush your decision. The forum is divided in many manufacturer for easy browsing. Take the time to check them all and do not hesitate if you have any questions!
Thanks Babbel99 I never intended to rush this decision, I'm like that with all expensive purchases and tend to over research.
Mike0122 wrote:Welcome. There are so many dolls to choose from. TPE will not last as long as silicone but if you fall for a TPE girl go for it.
There are a lot of choices I agree but I have noticed major differences in quality and styling between manufacturers filtering the process slightly.
If I did go a TPE then WM Dolls head 36 is very yummy indeed.
haremlover wrote:Hi! And WELCOME!

TPE has come a long way and I'm really enthusing about some of the newer dolls coming out but if you can afford silicone, go for it...

Best wishes

Harem
I agree TPE has come a long way but the horror stories I've read on TDF in the last few days have alarmed me.
It would be nice if I could go to a shop somewhere and feel the difference, with my hand, between TPE and silicone but I haven't found such a wonderful place here yet.
This is my take on TPE so far, correct me if I'm wrong:
It cant be cleaned as well.
It wont last anywhere near as long as silicone.
Silicone is way easier to repair.
It isnt much cheaper than silicone at the moment if at all.

I feel that a doll that lasts a few years and with all those CONS should be a lot cheaper than what I am seeing.
I decided that silicone is the way to go considering the outlay and taking longevity into account.
To that end I have been looking around and found Jessica on Z-Onedoll shes very nice.
So I contacted them for a quote on a 145plus with heating and got a very tempting figure below US$2000.
There seems to be a trend of silicone coming down in price and I cant see why I would go TPE.
The perspective of a newbie with 4 days of research :D
What do you guys think?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Polysiloxane wrote:Thankyou to all for your very polite welcomes.
samara78 wrote:Hi there welcome aboard. Carefully have a look around at all of your options. Decide how much weight you can safely lift before you buy. You can find nice dolls in silicone and tpe here.
Thanks for the PM, I will be in contact when I can PM.
I have thought about what you said with regard to weight and have decided that 140-145cm whould suit me.
This will bring down the weight to about 30Kg and besides tall women intimidate me a little. 8O
Babel99 wrote:Welcome Poly,

Thanks Babbel99 I never intended to rush this decision, I'm like that with all expensive purchases and tend to over research.
Mike0122 wrote:Welcome. There are so many dolls to choose from. TPE will not last as long as silicone but if you fall for a TPE girl go for it.
There are a lot of choices I agree but I have noticed major differences in quality and styling between manufacturers filtering the process slightly.
If I did go a TPE then WM Dolls head 36 is very yummy indeed.
haremlover wrote:Hi! And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
I agree TPE has come a long way but the horror stories I've read on TDF in the last few days have alarmed me.
It would be nice if I could go to a shop somewhere and feel the difference, with my hand, between TPE and silicone but I haven't found such a wonderful place here yet.
This is my take on TPE so far, correct me if I'm wrong:
It cant be cleaned as well.
It wont last anywhere near as long as silicone.
Silicone is way easier to repair.
It isnt much cheaper than silicone at the moment if at all.

I feel that a doll that lasts a few years and with all those CONS should be a lot cheaper than what I am seeing.
I decided that silicone is the way to go considering the outlay and taking longevity into account.
To that end I have been looking around and found Jessica on Z-Onedoll shes very nice.
So I contacted them for a quote on a 145plus with heating and got a very tempting figure below US$2000.
There seems to be a trend of silicone coming down in price and I cant see why I would go TPE.
The perspective of a newbie with 4 days of research :D
What do you guys think?
I agree. :thumbs_up:
Thats why i went with silicone and have no regrets :mrgreen:
:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968