realsexdoll.com

New, will have some questions.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

New, will have some questions.

Post by 4biddenartist »

Hi im new to this forum and was hoping sombody could tell me how to start a thred? I am getting a divorce and have been researching dolls like crazy the pasy few days and have a whole slew of questions. Thanks
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

DollAfficionado

Re: New, will have some questions.

Post by DollAfficionado »

My advice is to take your time and explore the forum and its use, and then post your unanswered questions later. Don't rush into your first doll unless it is a cheap inflatable. Take your time and make an informed decision about the doll that is right for you.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

Hi there 4biddenartist, and welcome to the forum!

Making a topic is easy, but it's also easy to miss the button for it. First you choose which section would be most appropriate for whatever you want to talk about and there's a button before you get to the thread listings:
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (288.87 KiB) Viewed 4239 times
As you can see though, a new topic was made for you in this case so feel free to ask away!

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

wow cool thanks for the quick help. here is the scoop, ive spent the last 3 days doing my research and I will get a nice expensive doll evntually, but until then I want to know what anyone thinks about this doll. //www.aliexpres s.com/ item/Free-Shipping-2014-Life-size-full-Solid-silicone-sex-dol l-with-metal-skeleton-Japanese-sicilone-doll/1752679875.html
ive been talking with the store guy in chat and he says she does not need air and is sillica gel. I think the pictures are gorgeous and he says they are the real pictured prouduct. anyone have this doll or any advice would help. thank you all so much, its good to know there are guys out there who can understand the importance of a sexual doll in hard times.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

Sad to say, but that is a scam listing. Despite what the chat person said there is nowhere that will sell you a full silicone doll for anywhere near that price.

At best you will get a cheap inflatable from them, if you get anything at all.

Sad stuff that people do this, but it does happen. Safest bet is to buy directly from the manufacturer, and there are plenty of trusted vendors around. Just check around on the forum and see who has what available.

If you're not looking to pay full price, there's also a buy and sell section here with some very nice dolls up for sale at the moment. :)

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

where do I find the for sale dolls on this site? im using my cheap phone and it sucks for navigation.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

so I found out that this doll on aliexpress is :Cassie chen
18:49 Jul 06,2014
The doll, filled with PP cotton + silicon. But, the doll, customer feedback is very good. If you need better doll. Can consider, $: 2000 over the dolls. These dolls, it is the silica gel.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

I sincerely think that the Chinese market is understanding the potential of sex dolls and I am seriously about to buy this doll. I dont care if it is filled with cotton so long as the skin is silicone or soft and she functions. being poseable would be a bonus. trust me I am a skeptic but ive ordered from aliexpress before and have got my order ( it was not a doll though) like I said before I literally spent the last three days doing my homeworkk and I think we might start to see new models for the average person that will " do the job"
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

4biddenartist wrote:until then I want to know what anyone thinks about this doll. //www.aliexpres s.com/ item/Free-Shipping-2014-Life-size-full-Solid-silicone-sex-dol l-with-metal-skeleton-Japanese-sicilone-doll/1752679875.html
I just want to make sure you're clear that the doll pictured at the link you provided is a 4Woods doll worth over $5000.
If the person you are chatting with said the doll pictured is what you are getting, they are outright lying to you.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Welcome to TDF 4biddenartist.
If I were you, I would check in the 'banned sites list' here on TDF, and believe it, on the topic of doll sales.
If you decide to go that way anyways, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. The TDF board index has a list of reputable sales companies for a wide variety of dolls. I would highly recommend that you look there.
Good luck.

Lemminkainen

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

Artist, a lot of the things sold on aliexpress are valid sales, but when it comes to love dolls the vast majority are scams.

In the post you provided, this is a 4woods Lilica, with photos ripped directly from the manufacturer's website: http://aidoll.4woods.jp/en/photogallery ... dex.html#4

She costs around 660,000 JPY, or around 6,500 USD

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

ok I bit the bullet. since there is good feedback from two others who bought this doll I have ordered her. I Will post pictures on this thread when she arrives. I hope this is not an expensive lesson. I am optimistic though, and I will leave a detailed description when I get her. heres to hoping.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Well ...... hope it works out for you, as well. Please results good or bad , post em . It will help people searching for affordable dolls. But most of those are certainly scams. It is not like buying abook, dvd , or childrens toy
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

Ok so it seems there was miscommunication due to the language barrier, apparently the $300 doll i posted about is not the cotton filled one this is the one aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-hipping-New-2014-Men-s-Sexy-Realistic-full-semi-Solid-Silicone-Love-Sex-dolls-toy/830386_1623645590.html i will let you guys know what transpires from here. Why is it so difficult to get a good deal on a nice doll?
Last edited by AlexKnight on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: disabled the link, we don't want to give them any traffic
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

INFORMATIONS