realsexdoll.com

Introducing Daria ( Riley 100 cm)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Introducing Daria ( Riley 100 cm)

Post by scooter_ca »

How do I say this. Daria is a new doll identity. In a former life with another TDF member she had a different identity.
But back to the beginning. After stumbling across this forum a month or so ago, I became obsessed with the idea of owning a doll. I read every post going back several years, browsed all the vendor sites, and posted questions. After long last, the doll that caught my eye was a Riley 100 cm doll, brown or green eyes, dark hair and bangs. I chose Riley for several reasons:
1) The price. Hey, maybe I am not cut out to be a doll owner. With a Riley doll I can see if I am up to the challenge without spending a fortune. If all goes well, one day I may step up to a full size.
2) The size. I don't live alone and am not yet ready to come out of the doll closet. The 100 cm doll is much easier to store. A coffin sized box is sure to draw attention. My solution is a 42 inch (107 cm) duffel bag containing "sports equipment". Nobody is ever interested in smelly sports equipment.
3) The weight. I am currently recovering from an elbow injury. Many of the dolls would be too heavy.
4) Her looks. She is gorgeous and very photogenic.

So, with everything ready at home I was about to pull the trigger and order one, when a brown hair, brown eye Riley in fabulous condition came up for sale in the Buy and Sell forum, AND best of all, she was already in Canada! After a flurry of PM messages, Daria arrived a few days later.

I won't include the usual unpacking pictures, as she was not shipped from a vendor. However, the way Daria was packed was amazing. She had foam and towels underneath, Styrofoam on the sides, towels wrapped around each arm and leg, covered by a blanket and another towel, and then topped with thick layers of bubble wrap. If Daria was on the Titanic, she would have safely floated into New York City.

This all happened so fast, Daria has nothing to wear. She is very cold and tired from the trip. Right now she just wants to warm up and get some sleep. Maybe some more pictures once she gets some clothes.
20151008_155920.jpg
20151008_155920.jpg (573.61 KiB) Viewed 3864 times
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

SmittyT
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing Daria ( Riley 100 cm)

Post by SmittyT »

Hi Daria... Remember... we are all born naked... have a happy honeymoon
When she speaks.... what does she say? Are you listening?

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Yes, a Darla by ant other name would be as sweet.

dscorpion

Post by dscorpion »

She's a little cutie!!

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Looks like she's in good hands. Enjoy!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi scooter, welcome to the forum, and a happy honeymoon with sweet Daria. Please submit her to the Matrix,

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Welcome to TDF scooter_ca.
welcome 8.jpg
welcome 8.jpg (19.26 KiB) Viewed 3685 times
Congrats, and happy honeymoon!

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

A warm welcome to Daria :D

Regarding the hidden place in your 1st post... In fact a doll is a sport equipement also, sometimes :mrgreen:

:wink:

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi scooter_ca, thank you for submitting sweet Daria, she´s very proud to have joined I hope. :wink:

Chris

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Thanks everyone.
This is a continuation of my first brief introduction. Daria came out to play for a while today. Some wigs and clothes are arriving Monday, but for today, she got a hair cut. The wig that Daria came with is nice and photographs well when you work at keeping it parted off her face. However, most of the time, it dangles over her entire face, giving her that Cousin It look.
So after watching a few YouTube videos on cutting bangs, I grabbed the scissors, crossed my fingers, and started cutting.
First thing I discovered is that synthetic hair is nothing like real hair. It is very tough. The scissors would cut a few hairs but would just push the rest out, like trying to cut wire. I used the best scissors I have and sharpened them like crazy.
20151008_155920b.jpg
20151008_155920b.jpg (84.53 KiB) Viewed 3554 times
Before
After a half hour or so, I finally got the look I wanted.
20151016_120858.jpg
20151016_120858.jpg (845.82 KiB) Viewed 3554 times
I used a towel so hairs did not get everywhere. I think it turned out pretty well. It could have gone a whole lot worse.
Also in this picture, the wig fastener is showing. I think I will cut them off, because the wig stays on fine without them.
20151016_121546.jpg
20151016_121546.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 3554 times
Maybe not 100% straight, but acceptable.
20151016_121429.jpg
20151016_121429.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 3554 times
A pony tail and red ribbon completes the look.
I also want to look into using powdered eye shadow on her lips. I saw this suggested in another post as a good, non permanent method. The lips look too pale right now. They need a little more color.
20151016_133353.jpg
20151016_133353.jpg (839.77 KiB) Viewed 3554 times
Daria is still very shy, but consented to one photo.
The image has not been edited, except to smudge the tiny picture of me in the background 8)
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

A shy sweetheart, so cute.

Chris

INFORMATIONS