realsexdoll.com

Hello guys and dolls!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

thunderbeard

Hello guys and dolls!

Post by thunderbeard »

Yup I'm the new kid on the block, lol! I literally just joined up a half hour ago and realized I need to get my butt to work in 20 minutes...
Just a quick hello and I'm looking forward to making new friends on here who can help guide me through my first doll purchase!
Talk to you guys soon!

Thunderbeard

tman2016

Re: Hello guys and dolls!

Post by tman2016 »

Welcome Thunderbeard! You will find a lot of great information in this forum! The community is awesome; very helpful and friendly! I joined in October and bought purchased my doll a week later! I would have been lost without the information and guidance from people and vendors on this forum!

A couple of tips:
1) Take time, read lots of information on the forum. Ask questions and PM people.
2) Looking at the dolls people actually own is a great way to start; dolls look very different with various eye, hair, and skin color
3) ONLY work with TDF approved vendors (eBAY, AliExpress, Amazon - are all high chance of scams!)
4) Ask folks here who they suggest, who they bought from, and their experience (For me BCD was amazing - Jeff spent literally tens of hours with me before and after my purchase, fantastic experience!)

Good luck and again, welcome!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Welcome to TDF thunderbeard.
I hope you find the doll companion that suits you best. :glou:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome thunderbeard! I would like to echo everything tman said. Especially #2. Before getting a doll, be sure to check out every picture available of the one you're interested in. Some of the manufacturers photo shop their dolls like crazy and customers can sometimes feel let down that they didn't receive the same doll as shown on the web site. So try not to be swayed by the beautiful pictures and instead focus on the not so perfect pictures. This is where the forum really helps. There are some very talented artists here who can make a hag look like a beauty queen. But there are also people here who barely know which button to push on the camera. This second group will prove the best resource because seeing a doll at her worst is just as important as seeing her at her best. Especially when trying to decide which one will be the right one for you. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

thunderbeard

Post by thunderbeard »

Thanks for all the welcoming tips!
So many interesting posts on here to read :)

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

113.gif
113.gif (37.6 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
And enjoy the journey!

Dees Man

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Welcome thunderbeard. There are some really nice and helpful folks here, enjoy the stay.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

INFORMATIONS