realsexdoll.com

Hi TDF

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Jakai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi TDF

Post by Jakai »

I accidentally discovered this forum the other day while casually browsing. I'm not even sure how it happened but suddenly I was made aware of the world of love dolls. I've never been into sex toys so I was not actively looking. I think I might have been looking at some videos on Dollfie. It was fascinating to see the beautiful faces people create for their dolls via some make-up. Well, you know how it goes, you go deeper and deeper down the tubes and suddenly you are in a totally new place of youtube. :whistle: I think it was some review on a sex doll and it mentioned this forum in the description.

Anywho, so I've been lurking for a while, reading posts and visiting vendor/manufacturer sites to see what is available but this thread by OlmanOZ made me decide to sign up. I like the idea of roleplay and the kind of community here who do not judge people.

I've always been a loner and I guess shy. The company and interaction of people I know bores me and strangers makes me uncomfortable. I rather be home, working in the garden or interacting with people via my computer. My last girl friend and real friends were at school or university. Now I only see and interact with people when I really must. I have no problem interacting via the Internet though. I just do not like the RL thing. I've also decided a long time ago that I will not bother with finding a real woman; not even through dating sites. I am not interested in getting married or dating for that matter.

I like the idea of living out a fantasy or having the companionship of a doll though. It might even give me a reason to do some photography again. Now I just need to save up so I can actually afford one, my country's currency being in the state it is and all.

jibjibjub

Re: Hi TDF

Post by jibjibjub »

Welcome to the forum!
WM 163 with #74 Head - Sierra Summers
above body with YL "Viola" Head - November Summers
...ordered from the fine folks at Booty Call Dolls

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Welcome to TDF Jakai. There are great folks here from all sorts of backgrounds, and many of us share the personality traits you describe. Lots of great info out there, enjoy your stay.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

Indeed my story is similar. I went further down the rabbit hole and did not realize it till I bought my first doll. The community here is great and very helpful. So WELCOME! Take your time and have fun.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Jakai, welcome to TDF. Here is a link to some handy how tos on the forum. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome to the forum, Jakai and 3D2D. Enjoy!

:glou: :glou:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi Jakai and welcome to TDF! I think we were all cautious joining at first as the doll world can be seen to be very strange from the outside! We are all friends here - it's hard enough being doll owners or doll lovers! There are many different tastes of course but we all have the same common denominator!

I would think OlmanOz and his lovely lady Sally will be chuffed to hear that their thread has encouraged you to join! Oz, LoneRanger (in Florida) and I converse quite a lot and time zones get interesting so there's only certain times when the three of us can exchange messages!

If you have any questions feel free to ask! Have a good look round and I hope you enjoy!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS