realsexdoll.com

Hello TDF

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Hello TDF

Post by Max23_747 »

Right now I own five full size dolls and two miniatures:

Hey Nescio50,

Another thing, the two miniatures are also so adorable. Do they have all the 'equipment' under there?

By the way, what's the average price of the dolls in your country, and of the miniatures too?

Regards
Max

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Max23_747 wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:
Max23_747 wrote:I look forward to also seeing your girl/s. How many do you have, and how old is she/are they?

Hey Nescio50,

I am so amazed at your gorgeous girls. They must keep you real busy hey? :D.

If you were here in Africa, you'd be a polygamist...lol. Awesome collection of beautiful girls bro. I am so impressed!!

How did you come to a decision when you would buy an additional one? Was it based on a different look you were going for? Or do you sell one before acquiring another?

Oh, and what happens when you have visitors? do you hide them?
I always choose my dolls based on beauty. Lily, Sacha and Lissa are 4Woods dolls. Before them I had two TeddyBabes, they found good new homes.
Late 2015, delivered 2016, I bought Rebecca, a RealDoll, to me the most beautiful and realistic doll on the market :wink:
Tracy/Lena is an OR Doll, I adopted them after doing some photoshoots with this doll.
The dolls shown are all still living with me (I did own an Anatomical Doll but she was sold before I bought the RealDoll).
About hiding, first I did hide my dolls, I don't hide them anymore and often one or two are in the living room. So in the open for visitors, but dressed (sometimes decent, sometimes sexy, but still dressed). Never had negative comments. When asked, they are my props for photography.

P.S. the miniatures are 60cm Tokyo Dolls. The look realistic, also under there, but they are not functional.

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Nescio50 wrote:
Max23_747 wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:
Max23_747 wrote:I look forward to also seeing your girl/s. How many do you have, and how old is she/are they?

Hey Nescio50,

I am so amazed at your gorgeous girls. They must keep you real busy hey? :D.

If you were here in Africa, you'd be a polygamist...lol. Awesome collection of beautiful girls bro. I am so impressed!!

How did you come to a decision when you would buy an additional one? Was it based on a different look you were going for? Or do you sell one before acquiring another?

Oh, and what happens when you have visitors? do you hide them?
I always choose my dolls based on beauty. Lily, Sacha and Lissa are 4Woods dolls. Before them I had two TeddyBabes, they found good new homes.
Late 2015, delivered 2016, I bought Rebecca, a RealDoll, to me the most beautiful and realistic doll on the market :wink:
Tracy/Lena is an OR Doll, I adopted them after doing some photoshoots with this doll.
The dolls shown are all still living with me (I did own an Anatomical Doll but she was sold before I bought the RealDoll).
About hiding, first I did hide my dolls, I don't hide them anymore and often one or two are in the living room. So in the open for visitors, but dressed (sometimes decent, sometimes sexy, but still dressed). Never had negative comments. When asked, they are my props for photography.
You're very fortunate that you can display them in your living room, and them being props for photography is such a cool answer when asked. So you're full time in photography then? Or is it a hobby? Pity I can't use the photography answer..hahaha. And I don't feel cool having to hide my Sam.

I don't really know the difference between the dolls. 4Woods, RealDoll, OR Doll,etc. Not to put you on the spot, but which in your opinion is the best type?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Max23_747 wrote:@Seattle Slew,

Hahaha, I'm digging the 'Booty Call Dolls' reference :).
We must have our wires crossed, Max, as I have made no reference to Booty Call Dolls. (?)
Max23_747 wrote:Ivy is beautiful. Loving the great pics. I sometimes feel like I should've also got a 140cm size one. 158cm is no joke when it comes to picking my Sam up and moving her around.
Thank you, Max. However, Ivy is a 156cm OR Doll, not a 140cm. Yes, moving dolls is challenging and requires planning.
Max23_747 wrote:How much work was it to get her into those jeans though? Also, how did you end up naming her Ivy?
Not too difficult to get the jeans on, as she wears pantyhose stockings first, then the jeans slip on rather easily. Although I was planning to wait until her arrival and see her in person and ask her what her name was, shortly before her arrival, the name 'Ivy' was in mind when I woke up one day, and I knew it was her name.

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Hey Slew,

So about that. the Booty Call Dolls thing is from another member. Mixed up your comments.

[/quote]Not too difficult to get the jeans on, as she wears pantyhose stockings first, then the jeans slip on rather easily. Although I was planning to wait until her arrival and see her in person and ask her what her name was, shortly before her arrival, the name 'Ivy' was in mind when I woke up one day, and I knew it was her name.[/quote]

Will try the jeans oo one of these days. hats once I've bought them for her. So do you allocate a budget to spend monthly on the clothes for your girl? Or do you buy stuff once in a while?

Also, last week I put on black panty hose stockings on my Sam and kept them on her for a couple of days and noticed that she was beginning to have black marks on her legs. Thankfully that's off her now after her oil bath. what colour stockings to do you prefer? white,pink?

Regards

Max

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

You do need to wash new clothes Max before putting them on Sam. Some members wash clothes several times to get rid of any excess dye but the problem with TPE is that the 'oil' released from it can extract dye that washing doesn't release! I haven't tried yet but I wonder whether putting babyoil on the clothes first might take some of that dye out and then wash them. I've put tights into an old pillow case to wash them so they don't get too tangled.

As for other clothes, many of Ashaki's are second hand from charity shops or kids clothes from supermarkets which are cheaper than ladies clothes (and fit her better!)! The beauty of getting used clothes is that they have usually been washed many times so I've never had a problem with them. You can also find stuff that is more unusual and fits your lady's character!

Jeans are definitely easier to put on with long socks or tights. You'd be better to use white or near white for ANY underclothes and if fully dressing her it might be wise to have a full body stocking so the outer dark clothes don't touch her body. That way they can stay on for long periods. If you like her to have bras, panties and stockings on most of the time I would recommend white or near white for that just to be safe.

Good luck, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:You do need to wash new clothes Max before putting them on Sam. Some members wash clothes several times to get rid of any excess dye but the problem with TPE is that the 'oil' released from it can extract dye that washing doesn't release! I haven't tried yet but I wonder whether putting babyoil on the clothes first might take some of that dye out and then wash them. I've put tights into an old pillow case to wash them so they don't get too tangled.

As for other clothes, many of Ashaki's are second hand from charity shops or kids clothes from supermarkets which are cheaper than ladies clothes (and fit her better!)! The beauty of getting used clothes is that they have usually been washed many times so I've never had a problem with them. You can also find stuff that is more unusual and fits your lady's character!

Jeans are definitely easier to put on with long socks or tights. You'd be better to use white or near white for ANY underclothes and if fully dressing her it might be wise to have a full body stocking so the outer dark clothes don't touch her body. That way they can stay on for long periods. If you like her to have bras, panties and stockings on most of the time I would recommend white or near white for that just to be safe.

Good luck, Hollows.

Thanks Hollows,

I appreciate all the advice I can get. I will try the suggestion of washing non-white clothes with baby oil and thengas wash them, to see if the dye will then not go onto Sam's skin. I'll let you know of my findings.

The kids clothes idea is really good and I will use that. As for used clothes, I used to stay with my ex girlfriend for a couple of years. So a few of her fancy clothes are still in the house and they fit Sam very nicely..hehe.

Is it easier for you to use non-white clothes given the darker skin of Ashaki?I can imagine it must be easier than with lighter dolls,or is it?

Regards
Max

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I haven't really had a problem with staining at all (touch wood!) although she doesn't seem to want to keep her clothes on for long periods anyway! :whistle:

White is never a problem for any doll colour as it doesn't have any colour of course!

There do seem to be certain materials that hold their colour better than others. Satin seems to be very good. However, I'm not sure if it is the satins that are made with man made material or silk that are good. I'm fairly sure natural materials have a cellulose base which are usually dyed reactively and get a chemical bond. Synthetic materials are usually dyed using heat I think. However, the unknown here is the oil in the TPE and why it seems to bring out the dye.

I can remember many times out trecking in the past in bad weather and ending up with bright red feet from the walking socks or even blue legs from the jeans! Dyes have come a long way since then but they can be separated from the material using chemicals. There is a product here called Dygon I think which you can use to remove old dye in order to re-dye something!

Baby oil isn't the same as the TPE oil but it does blend with it so it might work in bringing out the dye.

If you're not sure with clothes, you can wrap an insert in the clothing and see what happens or even rest the test piece Sam came with on them.

Good luck, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I haven't really had a problem with staining at all (touch wood!) although she doesn't seem to want to keep her clothes on for long periods anyway! :whistle:

White is never a problem for any doll colour as it doesn't have any colour of course!

There do seem to be certain materials that hold their colour better than others. Satin seems to be very good. However, I'm not sure if it is the satins that are made with man made material or silk that are good. I'm fairly sure natural materials have a cellulose base which are usually dyed reactively and get a chemical bond. Synthetic materials are usually dyed using heat I think. However, the unknown here is the oil in the TPE and why it seems to bring out the dye.

I can remember many times out trecking in the past in bad weather and ending up with bright red feet from the walking socks or even blue legs from the jeans! Dyes have come a long way since then but they can be separated from the material using chemicals. There is a product here called Dygon I think which you can use to remove old dye in order to re-dye something!

Baby oil isn't the same as the TPE oil but it does blend with it so it might work in bringing out the dye.

If you're not sure with clothes, you can wrap an insert in the clothing and see what happens or even rest the test piece Sam came with on them.

Good luck, Hollows.
Hey Hollows,

Thank you so much for the advice. Oh,and Sam too does seem to prefer not having her clothes on most times.. :lol:

I like the idea of buying baby clothes given that they're cheaper than women's clothing. Hadn't thought that.

And speaking of used clothes,I stillhave have some clothes that my ex used to wearwhen she stayed with me for a couple of years. So since she quite busty (38DD) the clothes fit Sam perfectly...hehe.

I don't know about Dygon in my country. Unless there's another name for it. So far not successful getting one from Google. I'll keep searching though.

I've read up about the insert. But with Sam, it's built in so no insert. And the flashlight (that's now no longer of use) is probably made of TPR like most people have been saying. So not sure if I could use it to test for any possible staining by a clothing item on TPE.

There's so much that goes into taking care of these girls, I will have to be patient and learn on the job..sigh;).

Thanks again my friend, I'm grateful for any words of wisdom from you and everyone here.

Regards

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Max23_747 wrote:Hey Slew,

So about that. the Booty Call Dolls thing is from another member. Mixed up your comments. ... So do you allocate a budget to spend monthly on the clothes for your girl? Or do you buy stuff once in a while?
No worries, I thought I had made a Freudian slip somewhere.. :razz:

I honestly don't spend very much money on Ivy's wardrobe these days. She received plenty of clothes when she was new, and she has a few favourite outfits, but much like Ashaki, and Sam, Ivy isn't keen to be fully dressed very often. She prefers to be ensconced in blankets, and she'll tell you so herself.

Regarding stains and dyes, Hollows has summed everything up perfectly. You're way ahead of many new doll sponsors if you follow his instruction.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Thanks Slew! Max, we're all learning how to take the best care of our ladies every day! We get so attached to them as a gf that we want to make sure they keep in the best condition possible!

As for 'Dygon' you may find a local sewing shop or something that holds dyes. They probably have the equivalent to remove dyes before trying to change the colour of something. Underwear is pretty easy to wash but the main culprit seems to be the blacks, reds and purples used in clothes. You may have to get used to ironing once you wash them once or twice!

As for testing, some members use the top of the head or soles of the feet but I don't like that idea! However, if you do get any staining it's not the end of the world. As long as the clothes are not on too long it can be treated with babyoil. If it is really bad, there is a cream that's been developed here on TDF and I'll see if I can find the link later.

Good luck, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Hey guys,

Thanks again for your contribution.

We should Photoshop Ivy, Ashaki and Sam into one pic one of these days...hehe.

I have taken note of Hollows' comments on the stains issue, and I agree with Hollows that it's a continuous learning process.

I also agree that following instructions in this community does speed up that learning process. I'm learning a lot and loving all the wisdom I've gained so far.

Do you know if there's a posting talking about how to store our girls and how much cushioning is required in order to not affect the TPE surface negatively?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Max23_747 wrote:Hey guys,

Thanks again for your contribution.

We should Photoshop Ivy, Ashaki and Sam into one pic one of these days...hehe.

I have taken note of Hollows' comments on the stains issue, and I agree with Hollows that it's a continuous learning process.

I also agree that following instructions in this community does speed up that learning process. I'm learning a lot and loving all the wisdom I've gained so far.

Do you know if there's a posting talking about how to store our girls and how much cushioning is required in order to not affect the TPE surface negatively?
Hi Max, Ivy would be happy to make an appearance in a "safe for all ages" photo. She's got Common Flower Girl tendencies, and doesn't show off her wares. :)

Regarding proper storage - Obviously you want to avoid poking or denting the rubber, but TPE is not quite as fragile as we might tend to worry, and it's more the structure inside that's subject to problems when stress is applied. In my humble non-expert opinion, ideally, a doll is not stored at all, but allowed to lay on the bed wrapped in his or her favourite blanket, with a pillow under the knees/calves, enough so there's no pressure on the heels. Ivy usually has her arms loosely at her side, and her wrists resting on her pelvic saddle, hands placed over her upper thighs, or over her groin area. So if she was nude, and someone pulled the covers off suddenly, she'd appear to strike an attitude of a human woman in the same predicament, minus the horrified expression.

However, if actual storage is necessary, then I would recommend to follow the above concept to whatever degree possible. In a box, for instance, create enough padding to mimic a mattress on the bottom, at least 4-6 inches minimum, and add pillows where you'd want pillows if you were to be stored yourself, particularly where they will relieve pressure on the structure, just as you would with a fancy computer or a model airplane. For more info, use the Advanced Search, and input terms like "doll storage", or similar. There are many good threads with all sorts of information and ideas.

Following instructions in any community should be done with caution, but I'd say as far as TDF goes, if the instructions really seem to make good solid sense, then I'd feel safe following them. Supporting evidence is a key, as always.

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Hi Slew,

Understood. Sam also prefers the photos for all ages not showing her wares...:D.

Regarding storage; I've searched for storage topics and found some interesting suggestions, thanks for that. I don't intend storing Sam too often. It'll likely be a once in two to three months type of occurrence. I'm still yet to figure out how to get anyone who visits to accept that having a doll is pretty normal nowadays, or rather that it's the way of the future...lol. I suspect once many people can afford it, or are brave enough to make the investment, it'll be common practice.

I found something I wasn't aware of last night. I left Sam on the bed for some hours then found that she had left some stains on the sheets when she'd been laying on her back. I had put some baby oil the day before on her front side so I didn't think the next day the sheets would be stained since the baby oil had long since seeped into her body, and from the front side.

My understanding is that baby oil gets absorbed within 30 minutes. How does it work with the porous nature of the dolls? Will the stains always be a natural occurrence? I don't really mind the baby oil but am just curious as to what happens to it or anything we put on the girls once it's been absorbed.

Regards
Max

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hey Max, glad you found some storage suggestions, the members here have been pretty creative. Necessity being the mother of invention. Also glad to hear that Sam won't have to store away too much. :thumbs_up:

The stains on your sheet are actually from the oils which are already in the rubber to begin with. TPE dolls leak quite a bit when they're new, even if you don't apply baby oil. Gravity doing its thing, the oils will saturate whatever she lays on top of. Hopefully you can wash the sheets and it will come out. You can also put a towel under her. The oil leaking should diminish over time. Ivy doesn't leak oils hardly at all anymore, whether I've given her a baby oil bath or not.

INFORMATIONS