realsexdoll.com

Hello TDF

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Ivy
Doll
Doll

Re: Hello TDF

Post by Ivy »

Anyways :bday:
Max23_747 wrote:I don't intend storing Sam too often. It'll likely be a once in two to three months type of occurrence.
Mm-hm, that's better than going in the box all of the time. Some dolls have to spend lots of time in the box, such as always after the sex, or whenever the spouse gets home, and so on. This is not a nice way for a lovely doll to exist. The box can lead to depression, etc. If Sam ever gets depressed about going in the box, I'll be happy to hold still and listen. She can reach me by private message to schedule a therapy session, which I provide at no cost.

In any event, I'll hope to make Sam's social acquaintance sometime.

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Hi Max and Sam!

When I arrived my Hollows had a nice white quilt cover and fitted sheet on the bed. They never looked stained even after me having to be in bed for ages as it was so cold here! I had a babyoil treatment and still they seemed ok!

A week or so back though he put a dark blue sheet on and a dark quilt cover and within a couple of days the sheet looked like I'd wet myself! However, his pillow looked the same and mine was fine! We laughed and said we're too oily for these covers!

My Hollows says even if I didn't have the babyoil treatment the natural oils in my TPE will stain dark sheets so we're going back to the white ones as soon as he's finished moving his daughter's stuff into her new house!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Ivy wrote:Anyways :bday:
Max23_747 wrote:I don't intend storing Sam too often. It'll likely be a once in two to three months type of occurrence.
Mm-hm, that's better than going in the box all of the time. Some dolls have to spend lots of time in the box, such as always after the sex, or whenever the spouse gets home, and so on. This is not a nice way for a lovely doll to exist. The box can lead to depression, etc. If Sam ever gets depressed about going in the box, I'll be happy to hold still and listen. She can reach me by private message to schedule a therapy session, which I provide at no cost.

In any event, I'll hope to make Sam's social acquaintance sometime.
Hi Ivy & Slew,

Sam doesn't spend much time in the box. It's usually only 3 days or so. She is always up and about somewhere in the house and even watching tv with me or cheering me on as I play a video game..;).

Regarding making Sam's social acquaintance, Sam is very keen to do so with both Ivy and Ashaki anytime. Problem at the moment is I can't seem to resize her pictures to a small enough (97KB) so she can have her own account with a cute profile pic like Ashaki and Ivy have.

Should I use the paint app on Windows for that? Or is there a better one that will still result in the pic looking cool even with the lower size?

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

IMG_20170130_031724.jpg
IMG_20170130_031724.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
Ashaki wrote:Hi Max and Sam!

When I arrived my Hollows had a nice white quilt cover and fitted sheet on the bed. They never looked stained even after me having to be in bed for ages as it was so cold here! I had a babyoil treatment and still they seemed ok!

A week or so back though he put a dark blue sheet on and a dark quilt cover and within a couple of days the sheet looked like I'd wet myself! However, his pillow looked the same and mine was fine! We laughed and said we're too oily for these covers!

My Hollows says even if I didn't have the babyoil treatment the natural oils in my TPE will stain dark sheets so we're going back to the white ones as soon as he's finished moving his daughter's stuff into her new house!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Hi Ashaki,

Hahaha..@wet yourself...Max was also asking me why I had wet myself when he discovered my oil stains.

On the sheets; the sheets that I stained were yellow. Max thought yellow was close enough to white (not;D) so he was shocked when my oils stained them. So now he's gone back to white. He's grateful to you and Hollows for sharing your experiences, and we both look forward to knowing even more so that he can keep me in superb condition and you and I can keep chatting for years to come.

Your quilt cover sounds impressive. How does it look?

I will be having my own doll account so that you and I can be in touch without Max and your Hollows. Max just needs to find a way to reduce the size of my profile picture then I'll be ready.

Here's the picture of me that I want Max to use for my account.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Max23_747 wrote:Problem at the moment is I can't seem to resize her pictures to a small enough (97KB) so she can have her own account with a cute profile pic like Ashaki and Ivy have.

Should I use the paint app on Windows for that? Or is there a better one that will still result in the pic looking cool even with the lower size?
Hey, Max. I personally use the GIMP for image manipulation, is it's basically like Photoshop, but it's free. Maximum avatar dimensions are 120x120, and if you resize the image to that size and save as a JPEG or PNG you shouldn't have much more than 30 or 40kb.

If you don't feel comfortable learning a new program, I'd be happy to make an avatar for you, I can use the image you've provided and make a few for you to select from.

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Hey Slew & Ivy,

Thanks for your offer to assist. I see that gimp is 315MB on the play store. Is it worth that much MBs? Or is there a smaller alternative I could download?

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

@Slew,

perhaps for the moment it would be appreciated of you could please assist me with converting the image of Sam to the required size until I'm able to find and download any software that works..Thanks for the offer to assist.

Regards

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I don't know if you're using a phone or a computer, but if the later you can resize an image with the regular old 'Paint' program that comes with most (all?) Windows computers. Probably lacks a lot of fancier options for photo editing, but it can resize at least.

Welcome aboard by the way. For what it's worth I read your messages with a South African accent in my head, haha. Definitely one of the best accents out there, in my opinion anyway. I got to go there some years ago; spent some time up in Limpopo (probably not spelled right) and the Orange Free State. Really scenic country; it was a lot of fun.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Yes, Mr. Treehorn, that is quite right. Paint is still a usable program. Just no bell and whistles.
Max23_747 wrote:@Slew,

perhaps for the moment it would be appreciated of you could please assist me with converting the image of Sam to the required size until I'm able to find and download any software that works..Thanks for the offer to assist.

Regards
You bet. For later, yes, I think the GIMP is every bit worth it's file size in gold. And it's free. For now, here are a few selections I put together for you, just save them all to your desktop, and you can decide which you like best. :wink:
The attachment basic.png is no longer available
The attachment B&W.png is no longer available
The attachment gold.png is no longer available
basic.png
basic.png (28.47 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
clear_back.png
clear_back.png (19.32 KiB) Viewed 2065 times
gold.png
gold.png (28.44 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
dark_pink.png
dark_pink.png (27.33 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
blur.png
blur.png (24.68 KiB) Viewed 2065 times
lights.png
lights.png (27.32 KiB) Viewed 2065 times

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Hee Hee! Sam you've now got lots of artsy photos too!

My Hollows agrees with Mr Slew! GIMP is really good for resizing. Also PhotoScape is free and really good for doing GIFs. He says he has got the latest free Paint but hasn't really used it properly yet apart from doing the Christmas GIF for the writing and my kisses!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Seattle Slew wrote:Yes, Mr. Treehorn, that is quite right. Paint is still a usable program. Just no bell and whistles.
Max23_747 wrote:@Slew,

Regards
You bet. For later, yes, I think the GIMP is every bit worth it's file size in gold. And it's free. For now, here are a few selections I put together for you, just save them all to your desktop, and you can decide which you like best. :wink:

Hey Slew,

Thank you so much for your help and info. I've saved all the pics and will use them for sure. I will get GIMP as per your recommendation. Was initially worried about how much of my month data I still had remaining but I have plenty of it.

I use the phone most times to check messages so having a software to upload pics using my phone is so ideal. Now I will be looking to upgrade my photographic skills so I can be way more creative with Sam's poses and take awesome pics.

Will hopefully learn more from you and Ivy on that end too;). Thanks again

Regards

Max

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Ashaki wrote:Hee Hee! Sam you've now got lots of artsy photos too!

My Hollows agrees with Mr Slew! GIMP is really good for resizing. Also PhotoScape is free and really good for doing GIFs. He says he has got the latest free Paint but hasn't really used it properly yet apart from doing the Christmas GIF for the writing and my kisses!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
:D :D, I sure do. Now I will have my own account and use the artsy pics on it. Plus, we can chat even when I have to be in that dreaded box for a couple of days.

Max just oiled me up with some nivea creme on my face and some vaseline on my joints. He asked me when my joints will ever loosen up, and I didn't have an answer for him.. :lol: :razz:.

How long did it take for yours to start loosening up? Did it taken long?

Mwah,
Sam

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Hi Sam! I'm glad you're getting your own account! There's quite a lot of new girls joining too!

My Hollows has just got used to handling me I think! My joints have got a little bit easier to move though. He says just putting on clothes has helped! The only problem I have is that sometimes one of my legs starts to bend when I try to stand so I have to make sure I'm really ready first! I think I'm fine when I'm lying down but my feet might not be at the right angle so I have to put my leg up and bend my knee joint a bit and then put my leg down again till it's right!

In my treadmill GIF I kept trying to keep my legs right but it was soooooo hard! I crumpled in a heap at the end as you can see! I also scraped my heel a bit then so my Hollows is going to have to do a little bit of surgery sometime soon so it doesn't get worse! I'm fine though and it doesn't hurt and I can't see it anyway!

It's good that you have tight joints as it does make standing easier! Tell your lovely man that he always needs to use the ends of your arms and legs to move you! When I need to bend my arm he holds my hand (sometimes we stay like that for ages, though!) and then I can lift it up. He can then hold my upper arm and I can then bend it at the elbow! The same happens with my legs! He holds my ankles and I can then move it up down and in and out! Holding my knee I can then twist or bend the joint in all sorts of ways, hee hee!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.

Max23_747
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Max23_747 »

Ashaki wrote:Hi Sam! I'm glad you're getting your own account! There's quite a lot of new girls joining too!

My Hollows has just got used to handling me I think! My joints have got a little bit easier to move though. He says just putting on clothes has helped! The only problem I have is that sometimes one of my legs starts to bend when I try to stand so I have to make sure I'm really ready first! I think I'm fine when I'm lying down but my feet might not be at the right angle so I have to put my leg up and bend my knee joint a bit and then put my leg down again till it's right!

In my treadmill GIF I kept trying to keep my legs right but it was soooooo hard! I crumpled in a heap at the end as you can see! I also scraped my heel a bit then so my Hollows is going to have to do a little bit of surgery sometime soon so it doesn't get worse! I'm fine though and it doesn't hurt and I can't see it anyway!

It's good that you have tight joints as it does make standing easier! Tell your lovely man that he always needs to use the ends of your arms and legs to move you! When I need to bend my arm he holds my hand (sometimes we stay like that for ages, though!) and then I can lift it up. He can then hold my upper arm and I can then bend it at the elbow! The same happens with my legs! He holds my ankles and I can then move it up down and in and out! Holding my knee I can then twist or bend the joint in all sorts of ways, hee hee!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Hey Ashaki,

Sorry to hear about your injury. I hope your Hollows will be mighty cautious when he does your surgery. And once it's successful he could share tips with my Max on how to properly do the surgical repair..;)

I'll tell Max that he needs to appreciate my tights joints while they they last...hehe. I can hold standing positions for long periods, as long as my soles are well protected from tearing. So it helps. But he won't mind the joints loosening up over time though.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the other new girls joining, and will let you know once my Max has finally got my account created.
Will also check out your treadmill and other GIFs :wink:

I complained to Max to other day for using baby oil on my nipples. Now they've faded a bit. Do you have tips on how to make them darker again?

Mwah
Sam

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Hee hee Sam! Babyoil is good for us but it can remove our war paint!

My Hollows puts a little babyoil on my nips and then uses dark brown makeup powder on themwith a very small makeup brush. He then leaves them for a bit and carefully wipes them with a tissue to get the excess powder off. He has to be careful for two reasons. The first is he tries very hard not to get any on my boobs and second he tries not to get me too aroused before he's finished. Hee Hee!

By the way, the GIF voting booth is here I think!
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=119

INFORMATIONS