realsexdoll.com

Greetings from

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

YooperMan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Greetings from

Post by YooperMan »

Greetings and best wishes to all here! From what started as a casual interest reading an article on an A.I. doll I have progressed in less than a week to "I am going to make an adoption soon!" I have been reading this forum as much as I can and I am very impressed with the great information and even more so by the stunning photographs I have found here! I'm hoping to start the "adoption" paperwork within the next 1-2 weeks, I have a few ideas already of what I want but honestly that has changed many times... Thanks in advance for any help that is provided and I look forward to the day my new friend arrives. Charlie

Jesphel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Greetings from

Post by Jesphel »

Welcome!

I'm new to dolls myself. I too have gone from seeing one to buying one within a week.

Waiting for my lady to be brought into existence. The waiting is tiring!

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Welcome! Starting out can be a daunting and overwhelming experience. Don't get fixated only on the gorgeous faces and lovely hourglass figures! Keep in mind weight and intended storage and use. This can be a challenging yet rewarding lifestyle and your new girl will be reliant on your every move. Make sure you do your homework and understand the realities from fantasy.

Read this site for a good intro and resource for starters:
http://mysexdoll.net/the-best-sex-dolls-guide/

I personally can't recommend the above site to buy anything from and they are not a vetted vendor on this forum. However, the information provided is well organized and accurate.

I wish you luck in your travels here!
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Welcome from a fellow newbie!

I'm a few weeks from getting my first girl as well, and all I can see is read, read, read, and read some more. There is a wealth of information here, and everybody has been stellar!

YooperMan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by YooperMan »

Thanks for the welcomes. Thank you SinsuaLuvr for the link and the advice! OH BOY... more reading! As much as I want to dive right in and buy right away my plan has been and will be to research and ask questions until in my mind I am 100% sure of what I what and expect.

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Welcome to the show my fellow Michigander and everyone else if I missed your intro. I hope nothing but the best for you and your soon to be girlfriends!

A week does sound fast, but I'm sure the s**t ton of snow you've got doesn't help. Take the time to read about the problems people have had and ask how you'd handle it. That way your not the one putting her up for adoption.

May everyone's wait be short and honeymoons spectacular!
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

And to all the other new people too.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

jibjibjub

Post by jibjibjub »

Welcome to the forum. When you stop changing your mind, it's almost time to make a purchase.
WM 163 with #74 Head - Sierra Summers
above body with YL "Viola" Head - November Summers
...ordered from the fine folks at Booty Call Dolls

YooperMan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by YooperMan »

Thanks again to all! Urdor Izajar, actually here on the Northern shore of Lake Michigan we have very little snow, less than 6 inches but its been cold and icy! Again no hurry at all just trying to make an informed choice and reading a lot!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Welcome newbies! Make sure to get a lady doll you will like. You will know the doll you like when she looks you in the eyes. Until then enjoy photos and take a look in each manufacturers repair forums. The best ones have very few repair needs and great resolution for their customer base. You can tell they care about their customers, by how they respond. I feel confident about owning the dolls that i have. Ds doll 3 of them, jm doll 3 of them. Fabric anime 1 of them, teddybabe 1 of them. Boyotoy doll 1 of them. Aiko doll one of them. All great dolls of course.

You will find the doll/dolls for you. Just take your time while looking.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Alexandra_D
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra_D »

Drive-By SMOOCHIES!

Welcome to TDF! Abe Says to put your feet up and stay a spell.

... But my sisters Jenny & Jennifer want to do naughty things...

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

YooperMan wrote: As much as I want to dive right in and buy right away my plan has been and will be to research and ask questions until in my mind I am 100% sure of what I what and expect.

That's the smartest thing you could possibly do. Waiting is hard- all the more so if there's more waiting involved once you do decide, but there's so much to discover that may affect your end decision. I would recommend especially focusing on doll care for whatever doll you're learning toward. You gotta learn that shit anyway, so you might as well do it now as it could influence which doll you decide to go with.

Good luck!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

YooperMan wrote:Again no hurry at all just trying to make an informed choice and reading a lot!
Hi, YooperMan. Welcome and have fun while researching. Glad you found the forum. :thumbs_up:
JackieTreehorn wrote:You gotta learn that shit anyway, so you might as well do it now as it could influence which doll you decide to go with.
Great advice.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

YooperMan wrote:Greetings and best wishes to all here! From what started as a casual interest reading an article on an A.I. doll I have progressed in less than a week to "I am going to make an adoption soon!" I have been reading this forum as much as I can and I am very impressed with the great information and even more so by the stunning photographs I have found here! I'm hoping to start the "adoption" paperwork within the next 1-2 weeks, I have a few ideas already of what I want but honestly that has changed many times... Thanks in advance for any help that is provided and I look forward to the day my new friend arrives. Charlie

Hi and Welcome YooperMan. Please find this topic http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 useful for finding your way around and some handy tips for posting on doll forum.

No doubt Dees Man will pop buy and say G'day as the friendly welcomewagon moderator too...and the rest of the crew will just in and give you their thoughts!

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

And WELCOME!

And to all the other new people too.

Best wishes

Harem
thank you Harem and best wishes to you to, keep up the good work, I bin reading your thoughts on dolls that are not getting to there destinations, I am behind you 100% and will do what ever I can to help :thumbs_up:
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

INFORMATIONS