realsexdoll.com

Well, I guess I should have done this a while ago...

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

JB423

Re: Well, I guess I should have done this a while ago...

Post by JB423 »

Mystere wrote:Dreaming about twins eh, you're going to need a bigger bed. Welcome to the active forum JB423, and best of luck in making your choice(s).
Yeah, a bigger bed is definitely going to be needed. I foresee a lot of torment at some point in my future... Not that I'll really be complaining. ;) Thanks for the welcome, and the best wishes.
Just call me Jay...

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

welcome_to_my_world_r03.gif
welcome_to_my_world_r03.gif (59.06 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
JB423 wrote:
Mystere wrote:Dreaming about twins eh, you're going to need a bigger bed. Welcome to the active forum JB423, and best of luck in making your choice(s).
Yeah, a bigger bed is definitely going to be needed. I foresee a lot of torment at some point in my future... Not that I'll really be complaining. ;) Thanks for the welcome, and the best wishes.
G'day JB and welcome

:glou:

A big bed is always better and the bigger the better :multi:

It sounds like you've already convinced yourself that there may be more than one girl on the horizon and I can tell you that sleeping between two each night is a kind of heaven I had never expected in my life until my Sweet Dee moved in and brought her friends with her.

Twins eh? Sounds pretty sweet to me.

I hope it happens for you soon. Unfortunately the hardest torment is waiting for the 1st to get home to you after you hit the go button :shakefist:

Best of luck

Dees Man

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

hey,
Ive a #36 Wm doll. 140cm.
Better than any picture can capture! good choice,.. and then theres the joy of making her your own.
But, its the most expensive habbit ive ever had. I went shopping today and blew the budget for outfits..waa!
Her voice in my head.." i want this ..and this ..and this would look good"
Put a little work in and its the best fun!
Welcome to tdf ! (take heed of care and mantience issues! i thought myself imune ..but had some mishaps. All good now though)

ehlo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ehlo »

Hi Jay,

I'm new here as well, I've been reading the forums for about a month now but just signed up.

I'm thinking of buying a WM140 so will be keeping an eye out on the For Sale section.

Good luck to you!

JB423

Post by JB423 »

Pyewacket wrote:hey,
Ive a #36 Wm doll. 140cm.
Better than any picture can capture! good choice,.. and then theres the joy of making her your own.
But, its the most expensive habbit ive ever had. I went shopping today and blew the budget for outfits..waa!
Her voice in my head.." i want this ..and this ..and this would look good"
Put a little work in and its the best fun!
Welcome to tdf ! (take heed of care and mantience issues! i thought myself imune ..but had some mishaps. All good now though)
Man, THAT face is just... I have no words. WM has a lot of drop dead gorgeous face sculpts. But #36... *drools*

Yeah, that voice. That's the voice of the younger twin. :lol: She's the instigator/shit-disturber/troublemaker. Yeah, I'm a long way off from getting my girls, and their names and personalities are already firmly set in my mind.

I have plenty of time to familiarize myself with all the maintenance issues, and prepare. And I am definitely gradually working on that. When I'm able to finally bring them home, I'll be as close to ready as anyone can be! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome, Pyewacket.
Just call me Jay...

JB423

Post by JB423 »

ehlo wrote:Hi Jay,

I'm new here as well, I've been reading the forums for about a month now but just signed up.

I'm thinking of buying a WM140 so will be keeping an eye out on the For Sale section.

Good luck to you!
Hi Ehlo,

Welcome! And best of luck to you as well. :)
Just call me Jay...

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

JB423 wrote:Hi everyone
Hi JB423, glad you introduced yourself. Good luck with your research and purchase. :thumbs_up:

JB423

Post by JB423 »

Dees Man wrote:
welcome_to_my_world_r03.gif
JB423 wrote:
G'day JB and welcome

:glou:

A big bed is always better and the bigger the better :multi:

It sounds like you've already convinced yourself that there may be more than one girl on the horizon and I can tell you that sleeping between two each night is a kind of heaven I had never expected in my life until my Sweet Dee moved in and brought her friends with her.

Twins eh? Sounds pretty sweet to me.

I hope it happens for you soon. Unfortunately the hardest torment is waiting for the 1st to get home to you after you hit the go button :shakefist:

Best of luck

Dees Man
Hi Dee's Man,

Thanks mate! Dee is absolutely beautiful, I'm happy for you that you found each other. :)

I've been looking around long enough (several years now), that I have a really good idea of what I want, and what that desire is going to entail. I know that I'm setting myself up for a LOT of work caring for multiple dolls. But I'm fine with that. Even though at times, I know it's going to be a great hassle, I also know that I will very much enjoy that extra work in caring for those girls. I actually have at least three dolls planned, but the twins will be the first that I bring home.
Just call me Jay...

JB423

Post by JB423 »

Seattle Slew wrote:
JB423 wrote:Hi everyone
Hi JB423, glad you introduced yourself. Good luck with your research and purchase. :thumbs_up:
Hi Seattle Slew,

Thanks for the welcome, and well wishes. They are very much appreciated.
Just call me Jay...

INFORMATIONS