realsexdoll.com

I know I should have done this when I joined but hello

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I know I should have done this when I joined but hello

Post by JackieTreehorn »

noodles12 wrote:I am very willing to spend the extra cost for custom build options.
There was a thread about that not long ago: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=80743

Not as expensive as I would have expected to be honest. I thought it would have been at least twice as much.

Good Luck!

noodles12
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by noodles12 »

It seems almost every doll vendor has only TPE dolls and there is something about TPE that is bothersome like it being porous and prone to staining more than silicone. I know for a first purchase, it may sound crazy to want to spend $10k on a doll especially if I never seen the doll or a life sized doll in person.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I have the perfect male doll for you....The Anung doll is very attractive.....

You guys saw that comming...right.... :lol:

Welcome Noodles :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

symmes

Post by symmes »

noodles12 wrote:It seems almost every doll vendor has only TPE dolls and there is something about TPE that is bothersome like it being porous and prone to staining more than silicone. I know for a first purchase, it may sound crazy to want to spend $10k on a doll especially if I never seen the doll or a life sized doll in person.
There are vendors who deal in silicone dolls. BCD can get silicone dolls from Z-Onedoll, at a minimum, and I'm pretty sure Jeff from BCD mentioned getting custom-designed silicone dolls from them. (Z-Onedoll is one of the, if not the, least expensive lines of silicone dolls.) Doll To's product line seems to be changing, but their website currently lists both Z-Onedoll and Doll Sweet silicone models. Those two vendors are just from memory (although I did double-check Doll To's website); I suggest you check the vendors page; search for "silicone" and click through to a random sampling of vendors that don't explicitly mention silicone dolls, too.

In the $10k range, you could look at higher-end manufacturers like Real Doll and PIB. I know some of them have male models, but I've not studied their lineups too closely, even for female dolls, so I can't provide specifics. I've also heard of custom dolls from Real Doll, but I wouldn't be surprised if the price for that would go well north of $10k.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Welcome aboard, newcomer!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

09d8f652a95c65bafbb2a4ecc4e49218.gif
09d8f652a95c65bafbb2a4ecc4e49218.gif (105.29 KiB) Viewed 635 times
G'day noodles and welcome

It's really cool to see another female member. There are more here than I expected. Don't feel you are strange. We are pretty understanding here about not being what society expects to be "normal". I live with 5 silicone and TPE beauties that I don't dare tell the world about, but can feel completely at ease to talk about and share them on the pages of TDF.

I hope you can find a doll that ticks all the boxes for you and makes you happy :D

Dees Man

noodles12
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by noodles12 »

I really won't be in the market for purchasing a doll until a few of years from now. I wanted to see the amount of companies that are out there and also see the amount of pictures owners put of their dolls. It makes me want to buy more than one doll. Maybe by the time I am ready to get one, there would probably be more male doll options.

INFORMATIONS