realsexdoll.com

Hi! Fashion Photographer

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

mathogre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi! Fashion Photographer

Post by mathogre »

Hi!

I'm Graham, a hobbyist fashion photographer. I have a mannequin I use for training and experimentation. Her name is Aerin, and I've had her now for five years. A couple nights ago I discovered the world of silicone and TPE dolls and have been consuming as much information about them as possible.

My main interest on this forum is to simply enjoy these lovely dolls. My initial thought was that I might move from a regular mannequin to a posable doll, especially after seeing what is possible. This morning I saw Bianca's "All Dolled Up" documentary and loved it and discovered they're probably not for me. I was surprised at the use of a wheelchair to easily transport her, but it made sense. My "studio" is my townhouse, a nice little three floor home. I cannot imagine bringing someone like Bianca up and down a couple flights of stairs whenever I want to photograph her. Regardless, some of these dolls are so incredibly beautiful.

I hope to meet many of you and your dolls!

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hi! Fashion Photographer

Post by pastydude »

Hello!
Another photographer on the forums, Mishka1965, enjoys a JM 142 for photography. It's light weight, looks good and is poseable - not to mention a good price.

viewtopic.php?f=196&t=67141
viewtopic.php?f=196&t=79450
viewtopic.php?f=196&t=79492
viewtopic.php?f=196&t=76773

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi mathogre, welcome to TDF :D

A lot of us do like photography, and have their dolls as willing models :wink:

Please also visit CoverDoll: http://coverdoll.com/drupal/ 8)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Look at an Ex-lite made by doll sweet. She is light under 20 lbs and very posable. She sits she stands and is an excellent photo model. Her limbs are detachable. I like to change her clothes and photograph her all over the place including in public.
Attachments
20170216_223655~2.jpg
20170216_223655~2.jpg (998.76 KiB) Viewed 2083 times
20170202_090520~2.jpg
20170202_090520~2.jpg (470.53 KiB) Viewed 2083 times
20170216_223638.jpg
20170216_223638.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 2083 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

155579.gif
155579.gif (38.16 KiB) Viewed 2081 times
G'day Graham and welcome to TDF

Have a good look around, there are many different ladies here and you might see one that fits into your fashion hobby. And these girls come with extra benefits :whistle:

Dees Man

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mathogre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mathogre »

Thank you, everyone! I've glanced at some of the links and will go through them deeper tonight.

haremlover, Thank you! You're right they don't need them per se, but if you need to transport them any distance, 60lb/27kilos is a fair amount to carry. I just saw in the video that Bianca traveled a considerable amount in a wheelchair but was otherwise quite capable of standing, sitting, posing, et al with no additional assistance. I'm more likely to need the wheelchair soon! :D

Dees Man, Thank you! Yeah, I'm here for the photography but I did notice the other advantages. ;)

samara78, Thank you! I did look at the Ex-lite, and it's a consideration.

Nescio50, Thank you! I'll look into CoverDoll!

pastydude, Thank you! I looked at the photos and at the JM website. This is definitely one to consider.

Thanks again, all!!!!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thera is not at all bad to carry, and even thinks she can cross the road by herself

and Chloé and I Image

nor Thera certainly don't use wheelchairs

nor Oriental Rose 156B

but if you're worried about it the DS Lite might well be ideal for you.

mathogre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mathogre »

Having friends such as them, I'd probably be healthier overall and able to lend that helping hand when needed! Thank you for the perspective.

symmes

Post by symmes »

samara78 wrote:Look at an Ex-lite made by doll sweet. She is light under 20 lbs and very posable. She sits she stands and is an excellent photo model. Her limbs are detachable. I like to change her clothes and photograph her all over the place including in public.
Another option is a smaller doll -- something in the 100cm range. Such a doll weighs much less than a more life-sized doll, but is also sized more like a child. (This can cause problems for importing them into some countries, though.) Depending on your photographic needs and interests, smaller-than-normal props, forced perspective, etc., might be sufficient to make the doll look bigger.

mathogre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mathogre »

symmes wrote:Another option is a smaller doll -- something in the 100cm range. Such a doll weighs much less than a more life-sized doll, but is also sized more like a child. (This can cause problems for importing them into some countries, though.) Depending on your photographic needs and interests, smaller-than-normal props, forced perspective, etc., might be sufficient to make the doll look bigger.
Thank you for the suggestion!

Aerin is 175cm with additional height for Barbie Doll feet. For fashion photography I really need a tall doll. I'm trying to experiment with shooting something that is going to be similar to a real world model. Even a 163cm doll is a bit short for fashion, but the tradeoff on posability seems worth it. With Aerin I find myself occasionally on a ladder. That's actually helpful as some of the models I photograph are tall with very high heels, so shooting on a ladder is second nature. It's usually only one or two steps, but if you're holding a camera, directing a model, and composing the photo, you don't want the time with the model to be a novel experience. "Oh, you're tall. Hmmm, how am I going to do this?"

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Your Aerin is a similar model to my Kristen, they are just in different poses. I love taking images and making videos of my mannequins! Poseablity, mannequins often lack, but sometimes they have moveable heads, or shoulders to some extent, or you can modify their shoulders some so that you can move them in various positions, etc.

The articulated mannequin I own I can pose very well, but her joints are not so flattering to her. Great for practical purposes (sex), but not so much for photography, unless you dress those ones in clothes that hide the joints well, etc.

Take your time, browse the forum, you might happen upon the right make of doll to suit your photographic needs, or you might be able to find a doll that suits said needs and other considerations through suggestions from members here, as some have been doing in this thread already.

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

mathogre wrote:For fashion photography I really need a tall doll.
That is what I was thinking. The more affordable silicone and TPE dolls are smaller than you'd probably want and many of them are scaled down from proper adult size, which is going to make a big difference for how full sized clothing looks on them.

INFORMATIONS