realsexdoll.com

I am back again!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Roger Rabbit

I am back again!

Post by Roger Rabbit »

Hi everybody.

Well, about 18 months ago I purchased Jessica (a WM155). My main reason was that my wife suffered from long term health issues, and was facing a big operation. Something that would rule out sex in a long time afterwards. So together with my wife I decided to get a doll.

To make a long story short, it was not a great success with Jessica. My wife suddently recovered and the operation was cancceled (I was truely VERY happy), but it was bad luck for Jessica. I could not really justify having sex with Jessica, when my wife was healthy and also wanted sex. So after a few months I decided to sell Jessica again.

Fast forward to present day, and I have come to realize (or rather admit), that I have always been facinated by dolls. So about 3 weeks ago I took 'the talk' with my wife once again, this time it was a lot harder, last time it was filling a need that I had. This time it was 'just for fun', or you could likely call it a fetish or whatever.
We talked A LOT about it, and in the end she understood, that a doll was not a replacement, it was more of (yet another) hobby of mine :whistle:

So 16 days ago, I made the order for Ida. And in the meantime I have completely rebuild my old storage space, you can read about my new storage space here, and now...
She arrives tomorrow!!! :multi:

The wait is killing me...

Have been lurking here at the forum the past 5 weeks, really happy to be back 'for real' again :D
No longer active on the forum...

Agent D

Re: I am back again!

Post by Agent D »

Greetings 'Roger' -
Welcome, back. I'm so glad things are working out well for your wife. It would be interesting to see how her relationship with Jessica develops. Hopefully it goes well and you can report back at some point. Did you get the same girl?

I'm not nearly as clever as you are with the bed drawer. My bedroom has two walk-in closets, so I just put a deadbolt on the door of the one I store them in. My daughter was playing hide and seek with some friends one day and noticed there was a lock on it. Later that day she asked me, why would you have a lock on your closet? Well, :whistle: that's where I store my personal projects. And that seemed to satisfy her curiosity, at least for the moment. At some point, I'll just tell her though. Becasue ya, I expect eventually she'll figure it out one way or another. Or my former wife will accidentally mention it and I'll have to explain it. Another reason to follow the 3 rules for storing them.. :-)

Seriously though, Congrats!

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

Thanks.

Well my wifes relationship with Jessica (the former doll) was quite bad, looking back we did not talk sufficient about it beforehand.

I do hope and beleive it will be different with Ida (my new doll), we have done our 'homework' this time.

Ida will be different than Jessica, for one. There are newer dolls that I prefer over the WM155, and another WM155 would likely bring back bad memories. The exact model will be revealed tomorrow ;)

I just updated the first post with a link to my new storage. Just wrote that in the meantime.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I read this and I'm happy to hear about another (there are like three on this forum), where wives and husbands are open on their inclinations. If you're going to be open, then worst thing is a failure to not be open enough. Otherwise, just let ignorance be bliss. Looking forward to seeing your new selection. The WM155 is a really, really nice doll. Sorry you had to give her up.

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

Are there only three 8O

But I agree, the last time I tried to be open about it. But I failed at being open enough, I have nobody to blame but myself.

But my wife is fantastic, and we are trying once more. I hope that I have learned my lesson by now.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Share some of the dressing, picking clothes wig s and makeup with her. Include her, lpts of ladies own "life size barbies" i am one of those.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Welcome Back to TDF... stay a spell this time... there are alot of members here who can provide invaluable assistance and helpful suggestions about how to help your relationship with a "Third Wheel" in your household. As for me, I guess I'm the "ODD MAN OUT" with three and a soon to be fourth lady in the house.

... and my girls welcome you back too...

Abe
Attachments
Jennifer (Standing), Jenny (Sitting), Alexandra (Waving).
Jennifer (Standing), Jenny (Sitting), Alexandra (Waving).
DSCN0314.jpg (235.58 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

samara78 wrote:Share some of the dressing, picking clothes wig s and makeup with her. Include her, lpts of ladies own "life size barbies" i am one of those.
This time, I will :D

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

Latest UPS status "Out for delivery". Could be any moment now... Or several hours.... But at least it will be today :D

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I hope you have a great time when she arrives. :D

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

I hope to have more time for pictures soon :D
IMG_0273.JPG

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

Well here she is :onfire: :onfire:

Ida is a WM161 with tanned skin and standing option.
IMG_1930.JPG
IMG_1931.JPG
I will create a thread dedicated for her, once I have time to take better pictures.

For now, I still need to clean and powder her (and other activities :whistle: ). But I did not have the time today, but really happy just to unpack her.

This time I am not in a hurry, I will just enjoy taking care of her for the comming days :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations!

Best wishes

Harem

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome back Roger Rabbit! I remember hearing something about someone trying to "frame" you; so I'm glad that things worked out for you! :D
Also congratulations on the new lady! :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

I took some more pictures of Ida, and have created a dedicated thread for her.

Meet Ida - my hot girl

INFORMATIONS