realsexdoll.com

first time here....

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

renejant35
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

first time here....

Post by renejant35 »

Hi there everyone,

I am new to this forums... My name is Rene, 37 yrs old male from the netherlands.
I got interested in buying a real doll some time ago and i am saving my money to affort one in the not so far future...

My interests lies in buying a 140cm or 156 cm doll from wmdollshop.com

As a first time buyer, i've read about the scams etcetera, so i am on my toes into buying one yet...
Can someone help me out to give my good directions in what to expect?

Does anyone have experiences with this seller? Can i expect to provide good service from production until arrival?
Do they have good customer support?

The doll has to be sent to the netherlands, and i don't know how our customs will handle this doll accordingly....
Can i expect extra charges upon customs or not?

I hope you guys can guide me into the right direction for when i want to buy one... still saving my money until i am sure that i made the right choice!

With regards, Rene

symmes

Re: first time here....

Post by symmes »

renejant35 wrote:I got interested in buying a real doll some time ago and i am saving my money to affort one in the not so far future...

My interests lies in buying a 140cm or 156 cm doll from wmdollshop.com
That vendor is the manufacturer's site, so you'd be buying direct. It's also possible to buy from a vendor distinct from the manufacturer, which seems to be the more popular approach here, based on my subjective judgment of peoples' posts. A separate vendor, especially one located in your own country (or at least on the same continent) can be helpful with linguistic or cultural miscommunications and is likely to be more familiar with local issues like customs requirements for your country. Some European vendors offer a service in which they take delivery of the doll, check it over, and then send it on to you. This adds delivery time and cost, but may be helpful in case of customs problems or if the doll is damaged or was not manufactured properly. See this forum page for a list of vendors vetted by the forum management. (I'm in the USA, so I have no first-hand experience with European vendors.)

That said, some people do buy directly from manufacturers, including from WM, and seem to be happy with the process and product. Since you're a ways out from buying, it won't hurt to contact a few vendors, including WM, and ask them questions to see which one is most responsive or seems to best understand the issues you're raising.
Does anyone have experiences with this seller? Can i expect to provide good service from production until arrival?
Do they have good customer support?
I can't comment on their qualities as a direct seller to the public; however, WM is one of several companies (others include YL and OR) made by a factory in China that's generally known here as "Jinsan." My own doll is an OR model with a WM head. (One of the advantages of buying from a non-manufacturer vendor is that you can mix-and-match heads and bodies in this way.) I don't own any other dolls, so I can't comment from personal experience, but my understanding is that Jinsan's dolls are typical of the better TPE products from China -- better than the cheap knock-offs of which you're already aware but not as high in quality as the much more expensive silicone products like those made by Real Doll. (OTOH, some people prefer TPE to silicone because TPE tends to be softer.)
The doll has to be sent to the netherlands, and i don't know how our customs will handle this doll accordingly....
Can i expect extra charges upon customs or not?
Some countries, including the UK, Norway, and Finland, have been blocking doll shipments in customs, particularly for small (~120 cm and smaller) models. Your 140-156 cm range is over the biggest problem area, but you should be aware of the issue and check with your vendor to see if they know of any issues with your country and the particular size and head you want to get.

As to customs charges, many doll vendors under-value their products on customs forms. (Mine, which cost me close to US$2000, was valued at a tenth that on customs forms.) This seems to be a common gripe of customs services around the world concerning goods coming out of China. (Not just dolls, either.) To you, of course, the plus of this under-valuing is that you may pay less in import duties. The minus is that, if your customs inspector calls "foul" on the low value, your import may be delayed and then you'll have to pay more in the end. This is something you should probably ask your vendor about, and is another reason to go with a vendor who's familiar with your country's customs practices. Unfortunately, I know nothing about customs in the Netherlands specifically, so I can't provide more detailed advice.
I hope you guys can guide me into the right direction for when i want to buy one... still saving my money until i am sure that i made the right choice!
It's good that you're doing the research before making the purchase! I've seen posts from people who've made a purchase and then gotten burned in one way or another.

renejant35
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by renejant35 »

@symmes

Thank you for your quick response!

I have to searched for a local seller here in the netherlands, and it seems like that Realskin.nl gets most of their dolls from Wmdolls....
I even got their store phone number, so i am going to give them a call tomorrow to see how they handle their customers...

I am very close on money for my first doll thats why i started my research on it so i know what to expect and what not...
I will keep you posted on the pogress at hand when i know more...

Take care for now...

symmes

Post by symmes »

renejant35 wrote:I have to searched for a local seller here in the netherlands, and it seems like that Realskin.nl gets most of their dolls from Wmdolls....
I even got their store phone number, so i am going to give them a call tomorrow to see how they handle their customers...
I don't see that vendor on this site's approved vendors list. That's not to say that they aren't legitimate, but you should check them out more carefully than one that's been vetted and listed here. Be especially wary if their prices are less than about 2/3 what you see advertised by approved vendors.

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Hi and welcome to the community!

Hope you find a vendor. If you can find one on here, you are in safe hands ;)

Unknown2
Attachments
diehard1.gif
diehard1.gif (1.41 MiB) Viewed 1110 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome renejant35! The above posters summed everything up quite nicely thus saving me from a lot of typing! May you soon find the doll of your dreams! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

renejant35
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by renejant35 »

Thanks for the welcome people :D

I already found the "woman" (read: doll) of my dreams!

This is where i am saving money for:
http://www.realskin.nl/Melissa

I will keep researching my vendors list... Today i am going to give realskin.nl a call and ask them some questions to see how serious they are...

renejant35
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by renejant35 »

Hi guys,

I have just spoken to the shopvendor of realskin.nl on the phone...

He ensured me that the total prices on his website includes VAT (custom taxes) into their price and that i won't have to worry about extra taxes upon arrival here in the netherlands...

Upon ordering a doll from them, i will get a track&trace number so that i will be able to follow the package during its trip...

I also asked if some of their dolls came from Wmdoll, and he told me that they came from a manufacturer called Sanghui (or something like that?)
So this raises my question, is sanghui the same manufacturer as Wmdoll?

Can some shed me a light on this perhaps?

thanks, rene

symmes

Post by symmes »

renejant35 wrote:I also asked if some of their dolls came from Wmdoll, and he told me that they came from a manufacturer called Sanghui (or something like that?)
So this raises my question, is sanghui the same manufacturer as Wmdoll?
I don't think so. The closest name in the doll industry I know of to "sanghui" is Sanhui, which is one of the lower-cost silicone doll makers. The photos of the "Melissa" doll you referred to on the Realskin site, though, are clearly of this 140cm A-cup WM model. I think you should press them on this issue, since although both WM and Sanhui are legitimate manufacturers, their product lines are quite different. They even use different materials -- Sanhui dolls are all silicone, AFAIK, whereas WM makes TPE dolls. You may want to spend some time perusing both companies' websites.

That said, it's possible there was a miscommunication; perhaps Realskin offers both WM and Sanhui products, or maybe one or the other of you misunderstood the question or its answer. If Realskin claims that their "Melissa" doll is made by Sanhui, though, that's a big warning sign that they may not be legitimate.

renejant35
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by renejant35 »

That said, it's possible there was a miscommunication; perhaps Realskin offers both WM and Sanhui products, or maybe one or the other of you misunderstood the question or its answer. If Realskin claims that their "Melissa" doll is made by Sanhui, though, that's a big warning sign that they may not be legitimate.
He didn't claim that the melissa doll was from sanhui, he only said that most of their dolls came from sanhui,not all of them.
And i didn't asked specifically about the melissa doll, only asked where they came from...

I did some background checking on the owner of the site, and i noticed he got several sites where he sells all kinds of stuff, it seems to me he got alot alot of webshops which raised also a little red flag on me... Here in the netherlands our goverment has a " chamber of commerce", where every dutch company has got to have an "chamber of commerce number" , (coc number in english/ kvk number in dutch).

I checked that out and and several things popped up in my browser upon searching. It doesn't have to mean anything yet, because dutch laws protect the dutch consumers on what we call here: "buying on remote distance", which means that if a consumer buy's something of the internet, the consumer has the right to view the product on a 2 weeks notice, where he/she can return the item within those 2 weeks and get their money back.

I don't know if that still applies to international laws or trading, but to me it seems that if I buy it from them, then i am protected by dutch laws which gives me the right to return the item if I am not happy with it... Ofcourse this doesn't give me any garantee that he would try to steal my money...

I am going to order from Wmdoll itself then, when i got the chance to have the money for the doll i want, (still saving money until I have it all together, which could take a month or 2) but the only thing refrains me from doing so, is that I am not familiar with this at all, since this would be my first international purchase that I would be doing, so understand that I am abit hesitating with it...

Because spending +\- 2500 euro's on an item is not something to consider lightly about it... I need to be sure that I am making the right steps on it, so that everything goes according as planned and i will receive my doll harmless and without any problems...

The problems that im afraid off, is, that if i order from Wmdoll, that there might my language problems, paypal or bank transfer issues... Like i said before i am not familiar with this yet so. I don't know if there might be someone who might be able to help me to guide me to the whole process?

Maybe someone can tell me how wmdoll does it's work? I mean, when i order from them, what steps are going to follow? What can i expect from then?
Is it just, order a doll from them and pay the price and just sit back and wait for it?

With regards, Rene

INFORMATIONS