realsexdoll.com

Hello! Waiting for my first doll.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Dolly Day Dream

Hello! Waiting for my first doll.

Post by Dolly Day Dream »

Hi! Fun to be here!

Been lurking on this place for awhile and last week I finally decided my mind to order my very first doll.
I choosed a tanned 140 cm WM lady and just can't wait to get her. Have been reading on how to take good care of her and almost gathered all the stuff I can think of she will need. And have a bunch clothes for her too. Not sure if they will fit, though :roll: But I have a sewing machine ready, if so.

I'm so excited. Hope I will find many new friends here! :D

symmes

Re: Hello! Waiting for my first doll.

Post by symmes »

Welcome!

Since you say you've been reading TPE-care threads, you may have already come across it, but this thread is arguably the most complete one on that subject. It's long, though -- 25 pages. You can get most of what you need in the first 5 pages or so, so I recommend you read that much and then skim the rest -- you'll notice the few gems of wisdom in the final 20 pages easily enough. There are other threads that are shorter, but I don't have URLs handy.

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

Welcome to TDF!

Im sure you'll enjoy your stay here. This is a hub for many doll owners of all kinds. You can learn so much about them, their dolls and the many different reasons they have them.

You'll also get to know doll producers and sellers. You will be amazed at how involved they are with their customers. Its more than just business, its a passion.

You'll be kept up to date about any developments in the industry as well.

I hope you'll enjoy this place. Looking forward to hearing more of you and your doll when she arrives.
Kind regards,

Stevo

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Welcome! I too am awaiting (3 days) my very first doll, a...you guessed it a 140 tanned one! Here at TDF you will find many wonderful things to read, see, and the folks are so helpful. I can't stress enough to read the 25 page thread mentioned above, at least the first 5 or so pages and skim the rest. It really takes care of a lot of issues. Can't wait to see your cutie? Grats.

Dolly Day Dream

symmes wrote:Welcome!

Since you say you've been reading TPE-care threads, you may have already come across it, but this thread is arguably the most complete one on that subject. It's long, though -- 25 pages. You can get most of what you need in the first 5 pages or so, so I recommend you read that much and then skim the rest -- you'll notice the few gems of wisdom in the final 20 pages easily enough. There are other threads that are shorter, but I don't have URLs handy.
Thank you symmes!
Yes, that thread was a big eye opener for me. I had no clue that baby oil would be a TPE dolls best friend. Oh, I really longing for this oil massage moment :mrgreen:
Stevo85 wrote:Welcome to TDF!

Im sure you'll enjoy your stay here. This is a hub for many doll owners of all kinds. You can learn so much about them, their dolls and the many different reasons they have them.

You'll also get to know doll producers and sellers. You will be amazed at how involved they are with their customers. Its more than just business, its a passion.

You'll be kept up to date about any developments in the industry as well.

I hope you'll enjoy this place. Looking forward to hearing more of you and your doll when she arrives.
Thank you Stevo85!
I really think this is a amazing place for a beginner like me to start with. So much knowledge here and I was able to find a good vendor too. Love it! :D

Brick

Post by Brick »

I am new also and I have 5 dolls all RD2 and Boytoys from Realdoll. I am hoping to meet others in the doll community....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Dolly Day Dream

SeniorDollLover wrote:Welcome! I too am awaiting (3 days) my very first doll, a...you guessed it a 140 tanned one! Here at TDF you will find many wonderful things to read, see, and the folks are so helpful. I can't stress enough to read the 25 page thread mentioned above, at least the first 5 or so pages and skim the rest. It really takes care of a lot of issues. Can't wait to see your cutie? Grats.
Thank you SeniorDollLover!
Can't wait to see your sweetheart too. Think if we both have ordered the same head too? What crazy and fun it would be. lol :mrgreen:
Zebo wrote:I am new also and I have 5 dolls all RD2 and Boytoys from Realdoll. I am hoping to meet others in the doll community....
Hi, fun to meet you!
5 dolls! 8O Lucky you! Can't wait to see photos of them all! :D

K_Kenway

Post by K_Kenway »

I just recently got mine a month ago!! Walking into the room where she is at the first few days will give you a scare LOL Only thing i am nervous on doing is trying makeup products afraid it might stain the silicone. Never use cheap clothing cause the dyes can cause stains, so i mostly buy more expensive clothing.

Dolly Day Dream

K_Kenway wrote:I just recently got mine a month ago!! Walking into the room where she is at the first few days will give you a scare LOL Only thing i am nervous on doing is trying makeup products afraid it might stain the silicone. Never use cheap clothing cause the dyes can cause stains, so i mostly buy more expensive clothing.
I think it would be fun to do makeup on her. But of course, accidentally mess her pretty face up would not be as fun. lol :oops:

INFORMATIONS