realsexdoll.com

Newbie here, checking in! :)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Newbie here, checking in! :)

Post by Begog »

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Good thing this didn't happen on an expensive doll. Silicone is even less stretchy and forgiving. That hole will only stretch so wide. Spraying alcohol on the inside of the hole and outside of the insert will lube it and help it slide into position. Excess force and stretching rarely ends well. Good luck with your repair.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Ok jkh0208, I can fix your issue here ... It will now take you 30 seconds to install it. I cannot believe this trick is not yell known.

As you probably heard, vaseline and mineral oil are both good for the TPE. So here is how i install the insert.

1. Put a bit of vaseline on your index and put it around the vagina entry.
2. Put a quarter size amount of mineral oil in your hand and cover the insert with it. All sides should be lubed.
3. Take a big wooden spoon and insert the handle side of it inside the insert.
4. With your left hand just stretch the vagina a little bit, and with your right hand hold push the insert in with the spoon.

So later on, after removing the insert, let her dry with her legs open with a fan and the oil will be absorbed. So its good for the doll, and the insertion was easy.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

Babel99 wrote:Ok jkh0208, I can fix your issue here ... It will now take you 30 seconds to install it. I cannot believe this trick is not yell known.

As you probably heard, vaseline and mineral oil are both good for the TPE. So here is how i install the insert.

2. Put a quarter size amount of mineral oil in your hand and cover the insert with it. All sides should be lubed.
4. With your left hand just stretch the vagina a little bit, and with your right hand hold push the insert in with the spoon.

So later on, after removing the insert, let her dry with her legs open with a fan and the oil will be absorbed. So its good for the doll, and the insertion was easy.

Thanks! I'll give that a try when I get home from work.

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

Babel99 wrote:Ok jkh0208, I can fix your issue here ... It will now take you 30 seconds to install it. I cannot believe this trick is not yell known.

This worked perfectly! Thank you so much!! I used baby oil in place of mineral oil (only 2 ingredients, mineral oil and fragrance), and pretty much slid in!

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

One other question. A lot of topics in the forum mention it's bad for multiple tpe items to be stored touching each other. Is it a bad idea to leave the head attached since the skin from the head touches the neck when it's on? Taking the head off and putting it back on seems to put a lot of strain on the areas where the neck makes contact with the head, especially with all the friction of the neck and head twisting against one another. I don't want to tear the skin at the top of the neck.

Thanks!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

jkh0208 wrote:One other question. A lot of topics in the forum mention it's bad for multiple tpe items to be stored touching each other. Is it a bad idea to leave the head attached since the skin from the head touches the neck when it's on? Taking the head off and putting it back on seems to put a lot of strain on the areas where the neck makes contact with the head, especially with all the friction of the neck and head twisting against one another. I don't want to tear the skin at the top of the neck.

Thanks!
Just keep her well powdered and you can leave the head attached. No problem there. Like you said removing the head cause more stress than keeping it on.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Water based lube, two fingers in deep and lift from the clit (but deep from the inside) and hold the insert nearer the end of the insert that is not the entry end, and push. I pretty much have to fist my doll to get mine in...and I've only had an insert dol since Friday. I have found it pretty easy doing it this way.

Give it a try.

Unknown2

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

Thanks! One question regarding aquarium pumps. Several people recommend them for drying out the insert. I got a Tetra 40 gal pump, and after running it in the insert for about 4 hours, the back of the canal still seems to be wet. Is there a proper way to use an aquarium pump?

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

I take it that's a "no" for my previous question. To be honest, the doll is a bit too heavy for me to work with, so I think I'm going to sell it. Unfortunately I'm going to lose a considerable amount of money selling it since I found out I paid way too much for it from RLSD.

INFORMATIONS