realsexdoll.com

Hello everyone.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

UseBothHands
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello everyone.

Post by UseBothHands »

Hi, I'm from the UK, 39 years old and looking to buying my first doll. A TPE one that is. I already have a blow up doll called Karina. We have been playing together for 2 years now but the time has come for me to have an up grade. Don't get me wrong shes a great doll. But there are just a couple of things that are starting to put me off her. One, her breast are a little to small for me and they don't jiggle. Two, she makes a off putting sound at play time.

So for the past couple of weeks I have been surfing the net to find a new upgrade. Then I found this place, TDF. This is a good place to be in. It has every thing I need to help me find the right doll and who to buy it from. But the one thing that surprises me the most is the amount of people on here who own dolls and ones that are getting a doll and are very open about it. I 'm one of those people that think owning a doll was a personal secret. I guess I was wrong. But saying that the only person who knows I'm getting a doll is my girlfriend. We've been talking a looking for a couple of weeks now trying to decide on the one I should get. There are so many to choose from.

So one evening we sat down and chatted more about it. My girlfriend asked me some questions on the things my doll should have. These were, How big do you want her breasts to be? How tall? and so on. Then it was the pros and cons for each one. So I wanted my doll to have really big breasts. I'm talking about the dolls that have O cup or M cup size. But I found a problem with that size, and that was trying to find the the clothes and bras to fit them. Well clothes I don't think it would be much of a problem but the bras will be.

By the end of the evening I finally made my mind up and went for a doll called Zona. Shes 152cm 5 feet tall. With H cup breasts, I hope. Waiting for confirmation on the size of her breasts. TPE doll.
You can find her on The-Doll-House web site under the WM dolls section. So all I need to do now is to save up for two months and place my order. But then again I may change my mind and go for another doll.

I hope you like my introductory to this site and I hope to have a lot of fun reading peoples posts and pictures.
Cheers
UseBothHands.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Hello everyone.

Post by CF »

Welcome aboard!

Owners of the WM K-Cup, PassionDolls 158, and YL150 have all found cute and sexy outfits for their gals. It may take a litte work, but it can be done! I've pasted some links below.

I'd also recommend checking out how subcom has inflated his K-Cup with air to make her even bigger than before. She is spectacular! http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=83676

Had you seen these threads?

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=79220

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 70&t=78278

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 57&t=83343

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 70&t=82515
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Howdy from Texas, USA! You are SO fortunate to have a girlfriend who's onboard with your desire (and smart to include her). Does she have an open-minded friend like her (sorry, had to ask)? Hopefully she'll understand your excitement upon arrival of your doll, and give you your space with her. Hopefully you'll recognize her respect for you, and you reassure her that the doll is joining your's and her relationship (not replacing her).
I recommend going slow. Specifically go at your girlfriend's pace. Once she accepts the doll, she may want to help with makeup, eyelash & fingernail repair (all which will happen). If you're lucky enough to introduce the doll to your bed, GO SLOW. Let your girlfriend explore the doll, and play out her fantasies. If you do this, she'll be comfortable with you playing out yours, and don't be surprised if soon after there's a male doll arriving at your door.
Cheers,
Meso
(pronounced Me-So)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome FLB check out our Welcome page here on TDF!

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369

Lots of info here in the forum to help you make your first purchase!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Greetings & Welcome to TDF.
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

UseBothHands wrote:Hi, I'm from the UK, 39 years old and looking to buying my first doll. A TPE one that is. I already have a blow up doll called Karina. We have been playing together for 2 years now but the time has come for me to have an up grade. Don't get me wrong shes a great doll. But there are just a couple of things that are starting to put me off her. One, her breast are a little to small for me and they don't jiggle. Two, she makes a off putting sound at play time.

So for the past couple of weeks I have been surfing the net to find a new upgrade. Then I found this place, TDF. This is a good place to be in. It has every thing I need to help me find the right doll and who to buy it from. But the one thing that surprises me the most is the amount of people on here who own dolls and ones that are getting a doll and are very open about it. I 'm one of those people that think owning a doll was a personal secret. I guess I was wrong. But saying that the only person who knows I'm getting a doll is my girlfriend. We've been talking a looking for a couple of weeks now trying to decide on the one I should get. There are so many to choose from.

So one evening we sat down and chatted more about it. My girlfriend asked me some questions on the things my doll should have. These were, How big do you want her breasts to be? How tall? and so on. Then it was the pros and cons for each one. So I wanted my doll to have really big breasts. I'm talking about the dolls that have O cup or M cup size. But I found a problem with that size, and that was trying to find the the clothes and bras to fit them. Well clothes I don't think it would be much of a problem but the bras will be.

By the end of the evening I finally made my mind up and went for a doll called Zona. Shes 152cm 5 feet tall. With H cup breasts, I hope. Waiting for confirmation on the size of her breasts. TPE doll.
You can find her on The-Doll-House web site under the WM dolls section. So all I need to do now is to save up for two months and place my order. But then again I may change my mind and go for another doll.

I hope you like my introductory to this site and I hope to have a lot of fun reading peoples posts and pictures.
Cheers
UseBothHands.
Welcome to the TDF, Let your girlfriend take the lead with its arrival when the play starts. You will thank me later i suspect. Good Luck to all 3 of you.

INFORMATIONS