realsexdoll.com

Hello everyone

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Alec79

Hello everyone

Post by Alec79 »

Hey, my name is Sean and living in upstate NY, USA. This doll world is completely new to me and I'm a bit nervous. Not sure where to begin or what to ask. I guess I'll start with what I'd like to find. A tall Caucasian with medium tits, wide hips and big beautiful ass (bubble butt). I've seen many up close pictures of the naked vagina, but not much of the anal area. Some have appeared like it's just a simple hole. Are any of them made to look like an actual anus? I guess I do have questions. lol

Thank you...and nice being here.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Hello everyone

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Hey, welcome to the forum!

To answer your question, go look at 6YE's dolls, they have the most realistic assholes on TPE dolls imo

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

You're one of us now sean301, welcome.

:glou:

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Welcome to the show!

Let that nervousness subside before you hit that place order button. There are alot of things you should know about owning a doll besides how it looks.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Hey, welcome to the forum!

To answer your question, go look at 6YE's dolls, they have the most realistic assholes on TPE dolls imo

Yeah they are realistic looking...but not too crazy for those dolls in general. And others with realistic looking assholes?
Thanks

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Not really, actually WM or YL would have more dolls with the proportions that you're looking for, and they've got a lot more options in general. But...the assholes are just holes lol. If you can live with that, I'd definitely get a WM. Those are really good dolls.

Just like buying a car, do not rush. You'll wanna spend at least a month looking before you've narrowed it down. There's just so many dolls, man. lol

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Welcome!

As Urdor Izajar said, don't just get enticed by what's outside. Try to find the most beautiful doll that you can handle and take care of.

These are rather delicate things that can get damaged easily by smallest of neglects. Some dolls are more fragile than others.

The dolls can be 30kg - 45kg of dead weight you need to move around, clean, dry, maintain and do clandestine activities with. While you may be able to carry a petite 45kg woman easily over the threshold, these ladies make you work for it.

Aside from those there are other practical aspects to be aware of. Joint stiffness, for example. Do you want something that is stiffer but can hold a pose or something that you can move around more easily, but can't really stay in any position unsupported.

As for realistic looking assholes, Maybe Private Island Beauties might have some. Especially with the plug insert thingy they have. Other than that, I've mostly just seen normal kind of holes.

PiB: http://dollforum.com/forum/download/fil ... 295055&t=1
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Welcome! Starting out can be a daunting and overwhelming experience. Don't get fixated only on the gorgeous faces and lovely hourglass figures! Keep in mind WEIGHT, intended storage and use. This can be a challenging yet rewarding lifestyle and your new girl will literally be reliant on your every move. This lifestyle takes a good amount of imagination, creativity, and mechanical skills. Make sure you do your homework and understand the realities from fantasy. Doll lifespan depends on you, how much you use her and how well you treat her.

Read this site for a good intro and resource for starters:
http://mysexdoll.net/the-best-sex-dolls-guide/

I personally can't recommend the above site to buy anything from; they are NOT a vetted vendor on this forum. However, the information provided is well organized and accurate.

Keep in mind.....there are tons of vendors out there with NO means of quality control. Most take advantage of the NO RETURN policy for intimate products and stick you with something of poor quality. That's where our vendors really shine, they are all tested and vouched for by our members. Just stick with a TDF approved vendor. They will help you get a quality doll as well as the doll you actually want. (All are Listed out in this thread)
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=68

Be sure you aware of the your propesctive dolls weight! The talller they are, the heavier they are. For some perspective; Try find something around house/work that weighs the same. Imagine visiting a gym; get a weight bar (45#) with 10# on each end....now try to go from standing, to laying down while cradling the weight (and vise-versa). A large doll requires that kind of stamina. Lugging around 60-80# of deadweight isn't necessarily the hardest thing. It's the weight combined with a soft 5'6 body with dangling delicate limbs and fragile fingers/toes; all with seemingly a mind of their own! Not to mention managing all that while wet and soapy in a shower (bath tub submersion is a no-no).

So do your homework, and shop around ask more questions. There are always sales going on. Take your time and do not rush into it. TDF vendors will often make every effort to meet or beat a reasonable price match offer. Be aware of the CONCEPT of dolls' WEIGHT and the respective size. Narrow your decision to a TPE doll and a silicon doll. Email or PM 2-3 vendors directly from here (TDF) and ask any questions to gauge your desired level of customer service and for pricing/available discounts.
Best wishes!
:glou:

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Not really, actually WM or YL would have more dolls with the proportions that you're looking for, and they've got a lot more options in general. But...the assholes are just holes lol. If you can live with that, I'd definitely get a WM. Those are really good dolls.

Just like buying a car, do not rush. You'll wanna spend at least a month looking before you've narrowed it down. There's just so many dolls, man. lol
There is one on that site I like a lot. Fits most of what I'm looking for, except tits are too big for my taste. However she is almost 1000 dollars less on Passion Dolls. Exact same doll!

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

dullahan wrote:Welcome!

As Urdor Izajar said, don't just get enticed by what's outside. Try to find the most beautiful doll that you can handle and take care of.

These are rather delicate things that can get damaged easily by smallest of neglects. Some dolls are more fragile than others.

The dolls can be 30kg - 45kg of dead weight you need to move around, clean, dry, maintain and do clandestine activities with. While you may be able to carry a petite 45kg woman easily over the threshold, these ladies make you work for it.

Aside from those there are other practical aspects to be aware of. Joint stiffness, for example. Do you want something that is stiffer but can hold a pose or something that you can move around more easily, but can't really stay in any position unsupported.

As for realistic looking assholes, Maybe Private Island Beauties might have some. Especially with the plug insert thingy they have. Other than that, I've mostly just seen normal kind of holes.

PiB: http://dollforum.com/forum/download/fil ... 295055&t=1
Thanks for the tips. I plan on taking my time. That doll does have a nice asshole. Wish they all looked like that.

littlelightforever
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by littlelightforever »

Welcome and thank you I want that too.
I juat saw a wm170 with great long legs and so great ass. But probably the boobs are to big.
I will obey the tips too thanks. 8)

Please tell what you find!!

INFORMATIONS