realsexdoll.com

new couple here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

swingswithdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: new couple here

Post by swingswithdolls »

Our Lidia (Vee's look-alike) is still sitting in japan.

We did order a quick ship from Joy @ Beautiful Dolls a little over a week ago and that one showed up today. We have yet to do an unboxing. The box is in rough shape, the end had a big hole punched through it and it got soaked coming out of Memphis, that said my wife felt around inside before she signed for it and we expect it to be ok.

We'll post some pics here and likely update our blog this weekend as well with the overall impressions.

K_ell_ster

Post by K_ell_ster »

How exciting! For my husband and myself the first experience with our first doll was a little difficult . It was kind of a mood killer getting through the learning curve of how they move and what will and won't damage them. If you hate your doll virginity experience; DONT GIVE UP. It gets better every time and then fun you two will get to ha e together researching new and exciting ideas is the best! Have a fun honeymoon! Sounds like your gonna have yourselves a little Harem when Lidia arrives fashionably late!

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

K_ell_ster wrote:For my husband and myself the first experience with our first doll was a little difficult . It was kind of a mood killer getting through the learning curve of how they move and what will and won't damage them. If you hate your doll virginity experience; DONT GIVE UP.
I did most of my research on doll upkeep up front, and people's accounts of receiving their new dolls..... and so I pretty much had my plan worked out. Spent the first day and a half getting to know my doll and go through the entire opening the box, inspecting her, giving her a bath and fresh powdering, etcetera...... and waited until the moment felt right to actually play with her. Kind of a seduction/teasing scenario to heighten the arousal. Of course, that's how I've always approached relationships with women..... well, skip the unboxing/unwrapping/putting them together part of a new doll..... that would be a bit creepy with a real woman! *Chuckles* Mood setting and anticipation is half the fun.

Welcome to TDF, Swingswithdolls.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Tim1111 wrote:
K_ell_ster wrote:For my husband and myself the first experience with our first doll was a little difficult . It was kind of a mood killer getting through the learning curve of how they move and what will and won't damage them. If you hate your doll virginity experience; DONT GIVE UP.
I did most of my research on doll upkeep up front, and people's accounts of receiving their new dolls..... and so I pretty much had my plan worked out. Spent the first day and a half getting to know my doll and go through the entire opening the box, inspecting her, giving her a bath and fresh powdering, etcetera...... and waited until the moment felt right to actually play with her. Kind of a seduction/teasing scenario to heighten the arousal. Of course, that's how I've always approached relationships with women..... well, skip the unboxing/unwrapping/putting them together part of a new doll..... that would be a bit creepy with a real woman! *Chuckles* Mood setting and anticipation is half the fun.

Welcome to TDF, Swingswithdolls.
Well that was good planning Tim1111, sounds like you had a plan and executed it well. I am sure you are and will have many more great adventures .. :glou: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

swingswithdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

We had our first experience last night.

We'll post a detailed review under the Beautiful Dolls thread at a later time but in short we did the unboxing together and my wife (SexyWitch) took photos which we will post later. Due to box damage we gave her a top to bottom inspection and worked her through the range of motion. SW then spent quite a bit of time washing her up, oiling and powdering. Just watching the process had an effect - not raging mind you just a WOW factor.

With a little wine and some foreplay we felt quite ready to try her out. The experience as some have mentioned was a little surreal. I tried the mouth and it was just too narrow, I was afraid of tearing and I pushed hard enough that it was uncomfortable and just stopped. The anal opening was next and it felt pretty great, though obviously different than my wife, then vaginal which was a little more stimulating than the anal cavity, which is a switch on RL frankly. We played at that for awhile with a little acting / roleplay to keep it fun and not so academic. After that we agreed we would finish the night as husband and wife while our new friend watched and rested up for tonight.

Again, we'll review in greater detail later but the experience was fun, the doll is fantastic. On a lucky note, it shipped with the wrong head but it was the one we were going to order to replace the stock head anyway as we weren't big fans of the original (supposed-to-be) included model. She is quite pretty, has a great tan and a nice size for moving around and positioning.

Thanks again to Joy @ Beautiful Dolls you made our night and many more to come ;)

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

Sounds like the head situation worked out perfectly, and you had a wonderful first experience together. Lisa and my best wishes for many more enjoyable experiences.

swingswithdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

thanks Tim - we're looking forward to many more :P

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Hello all, just stopping by to see if you all want to enter the GIF contest... Please go check it out. We would like to see more entries and since I get to host this month I picked the theme! It only take as little as to frames to make a GIF... If I can do it' so can you. It would be nice to add new people and it is so much fun seeing your girl or guy come to life! So please check it out.. Sorry I don't know how to put a link but look under the photo contest. Thanks IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

K_ell_ster

Post by K_ell_ster »

I'm still trying to figure out how to do a gif... But when I do we're so there!

paradox+

Post by paradox+ »

Oh wow.....great timing on your post as I just signed up and am also a monogamous coupled female hoping to be a "doll swinger" soon too! Just started looking into it, but thrilled to know there are some other couples like us on here!! Please keep the posts coming as I'm very interested to hear of your experiences, especially the considerations which more apply to use with couples :)

I just started searching but hope to find a doll that has very natural proportions and looks 35-40'ish (not super young) AND must also have a sexy, realistic looking kitty-parts :P My man loves the idea but I think I want to make her showing up a surprise. We have very similar tastes when it comes to appearances so that part will hopefully not be too difficult. I am very interested in getting some male input as far as sensation because I really want our doll to feel amazing to him too. The thought of this is so fun and hottt!

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

K_ell_ster wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how to do a gif... But when I do we're so there!
Directions are on the challenge post. And just ask anyone if you need help....

SWD, Sorry if I intruded with that post. It was never my intention to go off topic, but thought it would be nice for newbies and couples to take part.. HAPPY HONEYMOON
:glou: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

swingswithdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hey Paradox and welcome. I'm hoping to get our reviews done this weekend. I can tell you off the bat that the feeling is very nice, smooth like silk but very different from the real thing. I think the part I like best is that my wife really likes seeing it happen which I get as I would very much enjoy watching her with a male doll at some point.

the weight of these dolls is good and bad, they are a real challenge to move around and position and I'm 6'3 210 in pretty good shape. the good part is they stay in place once you get them there and they can take what you give them, though I'm not the aggressive type if you get me. anyway, we are enjoying them so far with our limited experience.

As far as surprising the hubby, I'm not sure, the picking out part was fun and we had lots of fantasy talk while we waited which was led to some amazing nights, not sure I would have wanted to miss out on that. Perhaps for doll# 2 that would have been alright for me. That said, everyone is different and you know your hubby so go with you gut, either way I'm sure it will be an amazing experience. ;)

paradox+

Post by paradox+ »

Awesome, thank you for the reply .... I love that there is a community like this and people who are so friendly & helpful! I hadn't even thought about how fun picking her out together would be but now the wheels are turning :D

K_ell_ster

Post by K_ell_ster »

Welcome paradox!

K_ell_ster

Post by K_ell_ster »

IG- I read the instructions and we are on it! Got our profession figured out and you will have our gif by tomorrow if all goes as planned; Wich it never does lol!

INFORMATIONS