realsexdoll.com

Intro & Howdy To All

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Intro & Howdy To All

Post by neesa333 »

Welcome to TDF. Good to have you here. I researched and asked many questions for 5 months before selecting Yukie, she's a Sanhui 145. This forum is great for learning and you'll make a lot of new friends that are very helpful and knowledgeable.
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

Tim1111

Re: Intro & Howdy To All

Post by Tim1111 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Tim1111,
Can you get us a real world weight on the 168E cup you have, please?
The real world weight and dimensions are listed in my signature.

I'll give a complete summary of the listed and real dimensions, anyway:

WM 168cm E-Cup
Listed Height: 168cm (5' 6")
Real Height: 169cm (5' 6.5")

Listed Weight: 88 Lbs. (40 kg)
Real Weight: 91 Lbs. (41.3 kg)

Listed Dimensions: 36"-24"-35.5" (91cm-60cm-90cm)
Real Dimensions: 37"-23"-36.5" (94cm-59cm-92cm)

Cup size is more like a DDD/F cup (depending upon bra manufacturer sizing chart)

Real Shoulder Width: 15" (38cm) - never found a stated shoulder width

Just want to throw this out there: Since these dolls are hand-crafted, and don't just come out of a machine, there is going to be minor variations from one doll to the next. More factors into the weight than just the height, bust and hip size. My doll has 20" thighs, 13" calves, 6" upper arms and 6" forearms. Her inseam is approximately 30" ( I have 22" thighs, 14" calves, and a 33" inseam at 6'2" tall... so Lisa has some decent legs on her).

With her size and dimensions, there's a huge selection of clothes to choose from when shopping for her. The photo I attached is a teddy made by 'Seven 'til Midnight' it's a medium, and fits Lisa like a glove. I'm not going to mislead people, however. 91 Lbs. body weight is a lot different than a 91 Lb. barbell. I can handle Lisa easily, but that's definitely a consideration others have to keep in mind. If Lisa were flesh & bone, however, she'd come in between 120-130 Lbs. That's "fun-size" for me.... Lisa is "super-fun-size"

INFORMATIONS