realsexdoll.com

Intro & Howdy To All

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

ColePro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Intro & Howdy To All

Post by ColePro »

Hello Folks, new here and thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a single, middle-aged, American guy who's been through a few rough relationships over the years and I've recently started seriously to consider a doll.

In studying everything I can online it appears there is more to it than I originally thought, but it still seems MUCH simpler than past relationships I've had.

Anyway, I have much to learn and decide before buying my (first) doll, and it looks as though I've finally found the right place with like-minded people. I'm grateful you're all here & appreciate the immense work of keeping up a forum like this.

All the best to you!
Cole

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Intro & Howdy To All

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Welcome! Starting out can be a daunting and overwhelming experience. Don't get fixated only on the gorgeous faces and lovely hourglass figures! Keep in mind WEIGHT, intended storage and use. This can be a challenging yet rewarding lifestyle and your new girl will literally be reliant on your every move. This lifestyle takes a good amount of imagination, creativity, and mechanical skills. Make sure you do your homework and understand the realities from fantasy. Doll lifespan depends on you, how much you use her and how well you treat her.

Read this site for a good intro and resource for starters:
http://mysexdoll.net/the-best-sex-dolls-guide/

I personally can't recommend the above site (mysexdoll) to buy anything from; they are NOT a vetted vendor on this forum. However, the information provided is well organized and accurate.

Keep in mind.....there are tons of vendors out there with NO means of quality control. Most take advantage of the NO RETURN policy for intimate products and stick you with something of poor quality. That's where our vendors really shine, they are all tested and vouched for by our members. Just stick with a TDF approved vendor. They will help you get a quality doll as well as the doll you actually want. (All are Listed out in this thread)
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=68

Be sure you aware of the your propesctive dolls weight! The talller they are, the heavier they are. For some perspective; Try find something around house/work that weighs the same. Imagine visiting a gym; get a weight bar (45#) with 10# on each end....now try to go from standing, to laying down while cradling the weight (and vise-versa). A large doll requires that kind of stamina. Lugging around 60-80# of deadweight isn't necessarily the hardest thing. It's the weight combined with a soft 5'6 body with dangling delicate limbs and fragile fingers/toes; all with seemingly a mind of their own! Not to mention managing all that while wet and soapy in a shower (bath tub submersion is a no-no).

So do your homework, and shop around ask more questions. There are always sales going on. Take your time and do not rush into it. TDF vendors will often make every effort to meet or beat a reasonable price match offer. Be aware of the CONCEPT of dolls' WEIGHT and the respective size. Narrow your decision to a TPE doll and a silicon doll. Email or PM 2-3 vendors directly from here (TDF) and ask any questions to gauge your desired level of customer service and for pricing/available discounts.
Best wishes!
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Remember that bigger dolls get real heavy real quick.
Pick something in the mid range weight wise and enjoy looking around.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ColePro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ColePro »

Thanks for the tips and advice. Believe me, any advice is more than welcome. From all I've read, weight is a huge factor.

I'm really thinking I'd like to keep it to 55 lbs. or under. Which limits the overall size of the doll. That leads me to wonder... do the dolls at 4'5" or 4'7" (135-140cm) seem too small when being intimate with them? The shortest woman I've been with was 5'2" but I really do like shorter women. Maybe the height isn't an issue as much as I'm thinking.

What about the 118cm dolls? Now that seems "really" small to me. LOL

Still, when it comes to weight, even the 135cm C-cup doll on RLSD is 59+ pounds! I wonder if that's more a matter of the dolls being from a particular manufacturer, or what.

So much to consider. Looks like I have plenty of time to save up and decide. After all, it's not a small investment.

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Welcome to the doll forums!!! If your into anime you might consider the fabric anime dolls. You can get a full sized doll that is extremely light. Hotaru (my doll) is 165cm and only weighs 30 pounds. Just something to consider. There is so much out there in the doll world. :D Good luck
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Your height matters. Your medical history does too.
Her height does matter and weight does too and please do not trust website weights.
Some are 100% spot on like a YL 155 custom D weighs in at 75 lbs while others are WAY off.
Would you do a real woman if she was 4'6" and looked like a young teenager?
As far as intimacy, the mouth to vagina distance on a YL148 is just as long as on OR 156.
if you are doing missionary, do you want to look into her eyes or have her head under your chest.
Below is good reading.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 87&t=84839
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
nyokogift.gif
nyokogift.gif (452.13 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ColePro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ColePro »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Your height matters. Your medical history does too.
Her height does matter and weight does too and please do not trust website weights.
Some are 100% spot on like a YL 155 custom D weighs in at 75 lbs while others are WAY off.
Would you do a real woman if she was 4'6" and looked like a young teenager?
As far as intimacy, the mouth to vagina distance on a YL148 is just as long as on OR 156.
if you are doing missionary, do you want to look into her eyes or have her head under your chest.
Below is good reading.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 87&t=84839
Love,
Nyoko
Thanks for the considerations! There is definitely a lot to think about when it comes to a doll. After lifting things around my house, 60-70 pounds isn't as bad as I'd thought.

I'm in great health, 5'10" and yeah, I'd be with a woman who is 4'6". I'm attracted more to short women - but I do think the mini dolls are too small! Yes, for missionary, I'd prefer to look into her eyes.

The link you shared was very informative. Thanks again!!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Cole you have come to the right place! Welcome! I hope you find yoru girls soon!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Well, here is a secret...
The MTV distance of a YL155 is about the same as WM 170.
Love,
Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Howdy-do to you too! Welcome to the forum!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Welcome ColePro. I have a Sanhui 145. She weighs 60 pounds. I am 5 foot 9 and she is a good height as I like short ladies too. DS 145's are good as well weight wise. Enjoy the forum......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

Welcome ColePro!

There are a lot of choices and options. I know WM Dolls has some 5' 1" dolls that come in at the 60lb. range....(I use the word "range" because the dolls can vary a bit. The vendors and manufacturers are usually looking to improve the products, and may not be represented in the listed weights for the dolls). There are a lot of vetted manufacturers and vendors here, so take your time and look through everything they have to offer. Once you've narrowed down your list of dolls you'd be interested in, you can look for various reviews and experiences of other members here. It's a great source of information. Ask the vendors and other members questions, and take your time figuring out what's best for you.

Best wishes

DocGrok

Post by DocGrok »

Howdy ColePro!

I'm not sure why nobody has linked this thread but it might give you a better handle on listed vs real weights. Some dolls are quite a bit heavier than the listed weights, though some end up being lighter! It's not perfect and doesn't have every doll, but the dolls with more entries tend to be more accurate and it looks like those are the ones you want anyway.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... &start=150

Cheers,

DocGrok
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Welcome to TDF!

Jump right in and don't be afraid to ask questions. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here. As for myself, I have five lovely ladies here at the manor with me... Alexandra, Jenny, Jennifer, Jaquelynne and Nymphodora. The eye candy is fantastic!
Attachments
DSCN0122.JPG
DSCN0122.JPG (218.96 KiB) Viewed 2404 times
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

DocGrok,
Thank you!
Tim1111,
Can you get us a real world weight on the 168E cup you have, please?
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
See for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

INFORMATIONS