realsexdoll.com

Hello!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

CrazyHorseFan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello!

Post by CrazyHorseFan »

I'm completely new to this, and I am still on the fence about getting a doll.

I'm 37, single, and honestly don't have a lot of room, and would probably have to disguise her as a mannequin or something. I am trying to go through this forum to educate myself before taking the plunge!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Hello!

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Welcome to the forum! Hope you find what you're looking for :)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Look in the diffent forums and repair sections for advice.
2 decide what material she will be
3 how large of a doll can you have for reasons of discretion
4 how much are you able to spend money wise

Look on the repsair forums to decide the best bang for your buck. A doll that will need lots of repair isn't a good bargain. Buy from tdf approved companies and vendors.
If you need anymore help make 5 consectutive posts and contact me.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Welcome! Starting out can be a daunting and overwhelming experience. Don't get fixated only on the gorgeous faces and lovely hourglass figures! Keep in mind WEIGHT, intended storage and use. This can be a challenging yet rewarding lifestyle and your new girl will literally be reliant on your every move. This lifestyle takes a good amount of imagination, creativity, and mechanical skills. Make sure you do your homework and understand the realities from fantasy. Doll lifespan depends on you, how much you use her and how well you treat her.

Read this site for a good intro and resource for starters:
http://mysexdoll.net/the-best-sex-dolls-guide/

I personally can't recommend the above site (mysexdoll) to buy anything from; they are NOT a vetted vendor on this forum. However, the information provided is well organized and accurate.

Keep in mind.....there are tons of vendors out there with NO means of quality control. Most take advantage of the NO RETURN policy for intimate products and stick you with something of poor quality. That's where our vendors really shine, they are all tested and vouched for by our members. Just stick with a TDF approved vendor. They will help you get a quality doll as well as the doll you actually want. (All are Listed out in this thread)
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=68

Be sure you aware of the your propesctive dolls weight! The talller they are, the heavier they are. For some perspective; Try find something around house/work that weighs the same. Imagine visiting a gym; get a weight bar (45#) with 10# on each end....now try to go from standing, to laying down while cradling the weight (and vise-versa). A large doll requires that kind of stamina. Lugging around 60-80# of deadweight isn't necessarily the hardest thing. It's the weight combined with a soft 5'6 body with dangling delicate limbs and fragile fingers/toes; all with seemingly a mind of their own! Not to mention managing all that while wet and soapy in a shower (bath tub submersion is a no-no).

So do your homework, and shop around ask more questions. There are always sales going on. Take your time and do not rush into it. TDF vendors will often make every effort to meet or beat a reasonable price match offer. Be aware of the CONCEPT of dolls' WEIGHT and the respective size. Narrow your decision to a TPE doll and a silicon doll. Email or PM 2-3 vendors directly from here (TDF) and ask any questions to gauge your desired level of customer service and for pricing/available discounts.
Best wishes!
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!
Attachments
6334.JPG
6334.JPG (226.16 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

CrazyHorseFan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CrazyHorseFan »

Thanks for the warm welcome and information. Looks like I have a lot of homework to do!

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

What is your living situation? Are the walls well insulated to block noise? is your place dry and free of mildew?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

CrazyHorseFan wrote:Looks like I have a lot of homework to do!
:-)

All dolls are only abstractions of the human. And as such they have different characteristics and personalities.

I don't recommend people getting small dolls, as they can really look too young. So my preference is for the 155 height and larger. But if they are larger and fatter, they get heavier - so it's important to be aware of that and resist being seduced by what one perceives as spectacular that one can't get in a real normal human. The doll you end up with, not for blazing sexual attractions but to fall in love with is likely to have subtle charm rather than exaggerated features. She might be the one who jumps out at you, not as the prostitute in the street, but as your desired fantasy girlfriend who makes your heart miss a beat.

Price - TPE dolls are generally cheaper than silicone dolls.
TPE dolls can be excellent, fun, and wonderful, but silicone dolls are normally more subtle and one's love relationship with them can be deeper and enduring.

It's normal to fall in love with other members' dolls. Here's a doll from the Chinese forum who always melts me whenever I see her.
125710wal6r0aphzaugurh.jpg
125710wal6r0aphzaugurh.jpg (101.91 KiB) Viewed 2165 times
Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

CrazyHorseFan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CrazyHorseFan »

Tybalt wrote:What is your living situation? Are the walls well insulated to block noise? is your place dry and free of mildew?
There are family members as well as some roomates living here.
The walls are insulated, but loud noise carries through sometimes, but I don't plan on being too noisy.

It is dry, but my room can get a little humid in the winter months.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

There are some under bed storage ideas, guys have figured out either by being handy or inexpensive storage Ikea. In any cas eyou have coem to the right place to learn about dolls! WELCOME!

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

CrazyHorseFan wrote:I'm completely new to this, and I am still on the fence about getting a doll.

I'm 37, single, and honestly don't have a lot of room, and would probably have to disguise her as a mannequin or something. I am trying to go through this forum to educate myself before taking the plunge!

Hello CrazyHorseFan, and welcome to the forum.
I am 40, single and live in an apartment with roommates. If you decide a doll is for you, keep in mind weights. They are heavy. I have a 145cm silicone and she weighs 60 pounds.
My roomies know about my ladies and could care less. they are curious about them and I always encourage and answer their questions. All my friends and family know about them as I don't hide them. None of them really care or judge, in fact, most are curious about them.
Hope you can be open about yours and not have to worry about hiding or discovery.
This place is a treasure trove of information! 8O By all means make sure you research the shit out of this before you make a decision as to whether to get one or which to get if you decide this is for you. :thumbs_up:
If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.
Have fun!
:glou:

My ladies…...
Attachments
Hey there, I'm Eve
Hey there, I'm Eve
IMG_20170503_231413.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 2066 times
And I'm Lana
And I'm Lana
IMG_20170511_202423.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 2066 times
IMG_20170517_001853.jpg
IMG_20170517_001853.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 2066 times
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Lexi
Doll
Doll

Post by Lexi »

Hello, I wanted to welcome you to the forum! Have fun and post many photos! :glou: .....Lexi
Attachments
DSCI2973.JPG
DSCI2973.JPG (3.54 MiB) Viewed 2037 times

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

Welcome!

Take your time. There are a lot of considerations and a lot of options. I spent a good 2 to 3 months of planning and researching before I actually made my recent purchase; and quite honestly, all that planning and research paid off.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

It appears that everyone has already given a lot of great advice. So I suppose the only thing that I can say is, "Hello and welcome!" :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Welcome CrazyHorseFan,

I was a lurker on this site for almost 2 years before I decided to invest in a doll. Lots of education to be had here to help you decide if this hobby/obsession is for you!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

INFORMATIONS