realsexdoll.com

Hi everyone! + Advice for a newb?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

QUI_76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hi everyone! + Advice for a newb?

Post by QUI_76 »

Hello everyone, first-time doll owner here. I wish I’d happened on TDF sooner and had the chance to ask some experienced owners for some real advice before I rushed into my purchase (a standard teddy babe- “Carly” good, but not really for me!). I look forward to talking with members here about all sorts, and I’d like to pick your brains, if that’s okay.
I’m a big fan of textile/foam dolls. I like the ease of concealment/maintenance and light weight. In addition to Carly I now also have on order a Dekunoboo My Wife Type S torso with Natsune head. I’ve been looking at sites such as beautiful doll (I have seen pictures of their “Dagmar” doll on here- wow) and Textile-Doll.com, both of which I wish I had seen a little earlier.
So, I hope that what I’m about to ask is appropriate, and in the correct part of the forum. What I’d like to do is find a new home for Carly. Without wishing to go into too much detail: as great as she is for cuddling, she’s not quite what I had in mind as far as the other thing goes. She’s pretty much been sitting in a box for about a month now. It’s a great shame and she needs a little TLC. I would really like to sell her on to someone else (if possible), and I was wondering if I could have some advice on who to go to who might buy her. I’d be very grateful indeed for any advice or wisdom you have.
Thanks!

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hi everyone! + Advice for a newb?

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Welcome! Please feel free to look around and comment on anything that interests you. You'll need at least 5 posts under your belt. Then you can follow the threads on how to post your own sale items.

Best wishes in your future endeavors and look forward to hearing more from you.
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Hi everyone! + Advice for a newb?

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi There Qui! and WELCOME!

Check out our welcome page for new members! http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS