realsexdoll.com

Hi, I'm glad you're here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Dingo Pie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hi, I'm glad you're here

Post by Dingo Pie »

Hi all. I'm so glad I found this forum. I've been looking at dolls and doll sites now for over a week and I'm glad there is a sticky about dodgy sites coz really I couldn't work out if they were legit or not.

I'm thinking about getting Katie WM56 https://iamdollusa.com/product/katie-quick-ship-wm-56/. These dolls seem great for the price.

Now if you couldn't work out from the user name, I am from Australia and I know the shipping is free from 1am but does anyone know how import tax works? I'm just hoping it's not too much.
Summer :WM158 #56
Brianna Piper : Piper 130C

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Hi, I'm glad you're here

Post by gonestill77 »

Hi Dingo Pie. Welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of info here so take your time and do your research.
Also, there is quite a few aussie members here. I am sure they will get you the answers you seek…..
And make sure you pay attention to weights of dolls.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

theomniver2

Post by theomniver2 »

also from Australia and have my first doll currently in production. been ten days now so i haven't been through the customs side of things. to my understanding there is three separate fees. a 15% a 5% and a flat $50 fee. so depending on the price of your doll expect $400 plus.
i may be wrong but this is what i found and what im prepared for. ill just be glad if customs doesn't hold it as prohibited material as they seem to be getting strict on dolls. congrats on your doll purchase

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW DOLLY PURCHASE ... Yes there is a variety of information here and great members who can answer numerous different questions. We look forward to your posts of her and pics... :glou: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

G'day Dingo Pie and welcome to TDF.

Glad you're doing some research here on your first purchase and we love photographs here so when she arrives we'd love to see her.
We have a few members from Oz and Anung Un Rama in particular is very familiar with doll imports etc, so hopefully he, or another Ozzy member will pick up your thread. Good advice from gonestill, watch out with the weight. It's probably best to try and stick to around 30kg unless you're strong and fit.

Enjoy

Hooroo
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi and Welcome to the forum Dingo Pie and theomniver2,

I have posted absolute volumes on this, but to help out have a proper read of some of the pitfalls in the below links....these include scale concerns, and import tarriff exemptions and also customs valuing and additional fees and why dolls are held over explanations.

It is All Australia specific, and as you see in my signature, I have done this many times.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=206&t=79087
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=82721

additionally, as a new forum member, you may also find these handy for forum functions...

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

So after reading all that and noting Dingo's preference for Katie WM56 through Brent at IAM, I can say that she is a good choice at a good price from a reputable vendor. I have dealt with Brent on a few of my dolls always with great results, and sometimes he manages to ship them through without the customs holds and extra fees, not sure how, could be just lucky, but so far I am 3 from 3 from him with no customs layovers or duties payable. :D

Cheers and happy reading.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

Welcome!
This community is terrific in weeding through which vendors are legitimate; I came across this site by accident when I was planning my purchase, and spent some time as a guest going through the list of vendors and reading member reviews. After I received Lisa, I decided to join as a member myself. For one, I wanted to write several reviews of my experience; and two, I've come to enjoy and respect this community, and want to continue being a part of it.
There is a lot of information and experience available here; and a lot of friendly, helpful people.

Best wishes.

Dingo Pie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dingo Pie »

Thx so much everyone. I'm getting great info and guidance here.

Grats on your girl Tim!
Summer :WM158 #56
Brianna Piper : Piper 130C

INFORMATIONS